Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) (881 Views)

Aliko Dangote Lost 35% Of His Wealth This Year Alone, Amounting $5.4 Billion / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) by afanide: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
FOR CHINESE IMPORTERS ONLY!!!

IN MY LAST POST, I TALKED ABOUT HOW AND WHERE TO SOURCE FOR QUALITY ITEMS FROM A KOREA COMPANY AT A DIRTY CHEAP PRICE.

TODAY, I WANT TO SHOW CHINA IMPORTERS THE COURIER COMPANY IN LAGOS THAT CHARGES $5.5[dollar] per KG. ie JUST 1k/kg

MOST PEOPLE ARE REALLY MAKING IT BIG IN IMPORTATION BUSINESS BUT YET ARE STILL SWEATING WHEN IT COMES TO SHIPPING THEIR ITEMS DUE TO THE HIGH RATE DHL, FEDEX, UPS AND OTHER.

MOST PEOPLE EVEN OPT FOR FREE SHIPPING THAT TAKES 3-4MONTHS BEFORE ARRIVING.

HERE, I WANT TO REVEAL TO YOU A LOGISTICS COMPANY IN CHINA THAT HAS A BRANCH IN LAGOS THAT SHIPS FOR JUST AS LOW AS $5.5/kg.

I DONT IMPORT FROM CHINA. I IMPORT FROM KOREA AND I AM ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF IT.

They also have an express service. Their express Charge is Just $11 per Kg, and your Items Arrive in the Next 4days.

IS THIS NOT BETTER THAN DHL?

If you Import from any Asian Country CHINA, JAPAN, KOREA, TAIWAN, etc. DONT MISS THIS LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.

Visit
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm
Re: Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) by afanide: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
You can contact me via email

afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
08036932174:

Port-Harcourt Residents can Meet with Me One-On-One For Better Explanation.

GOODLUCK!
Re: Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) by Tectono: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2015
For you to be successful in importation business and to avoid being duped by any foreign seller, you must have an adequate knowledge of:
Import operations.
Import management.
Import documentations.
Methods of payment in import business e.g Letter of Credit (L/C)
For more information, check out these links:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction_6.html
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html
Re: Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) by richesng(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
The info is good. Over to you guys.
Re: Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) by dav8id(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
afanide:
You can contact me via email

afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
08036932174:

Port-Harcourt Residents can Meet with Me One-On-One For Better Explanation.

GOODLUCK!

maybe you just wake from sleep . cuz most of importer here get their goods in 24 hrs (express shipping) @ $8.5 -$9 ok and $5.5 normal shipping @ 6-7 days maximum...

any way thanks for the info
Re: Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) by JECU: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
dav8id:

maybe you just wake from sleep . cuz most of importer here get their goods in 24 hrs (express shipping) @ $8.5 -$9 ok and $5.5 normal shipping @ 6-7 days maximum...

any way thanks for the info
Pls can you give me the link.thank you

(1) (Reply)

April Fool Prank Message I Got On Trackitonline / We Can Help You Buy All That You Desire In China / Open Letter To Aliko Dangote By Ajimot Ashogbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.