Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? (961 Views)

Our Ancestors Believed That People Without Memory Have No Future.- Obiano / Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / I Naver Believed That He Is Indeed Clueless,but (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by koife(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am one non partisan/objective people who believe that Islam is not a religion of violence not until I stumbled on this. Take this into consideration…

“When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until War shall lay down her armour.

Thus shall you do. Had Allah willed, He could Himself have punished them; but He has ordained it thus that He might test you, the one by the other.

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them.

Believers, if you help Allah, Allah will help you and make you strong. But the unbelievers (#) shall be consigned to perdition. He will bring their deeds to nothing. Because they have opposed His revelations, He will frustrate their works.

Have they never journeyed through the land and seen what was the end of those who have gone before them? Allah destroyed them utterly. A similar fate awaits the unbelievers, because Allah is the protector of the faithful: because the unbelievers have no protector.

Allah will admit those who embrace the true faith and do good works to gardens watered by running streams. The unbelievers take their fill of pleasure and eat as the beasts eat: but Hell shall be their home.

How many cities were mightier than your own city, which has cast Mohammed out! We destroyed them all, and there was none to help them.” (*)

Chapter/Surah 47:4-13
Mohammed/Muhammad
THE KORAN (Qur’an)

Fact: all Muslims are duty bound to obey Koran. (*) During last 1400 years this passage has happened countless times. Wherever Islam exists- violence and hatred follows. This quote authorizes execution of all unbelievers.

(#) Unbelievers include every person in the Universe who is not a Muslim. As instructed by the Koran all unbelievers must be converted to Islam or killed- no exceptions.

It should be noted that although I used the word ‘conversion’ true to Western meaning in reality, Islam does not call it ‘conversion.’ Islam calls it ‘Reversion.’ For Islam claims that every person on the planet is born Muslim and that our evil parents raised us as ‘Non-Muslim’ in the ‘Belief System’ we have been taught. Therefore by Islamic backward logic when a Non-Muslim becomes a ‘Muslim’ they are not converting to Islam they are reverting back to Islam from the date they were born as a Muslim.

‘Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorders in the land shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. They shall be held to shame in this world and sternly punished in the next: except those that repent before you reduce them. For you must know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.’

Koran ‘The Table’/‘Al-Ma’idah’ 5:33

‘Fight for the sake of Allah those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. Allah does not love the aggressors. Kill them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. But do not fight them within the precincts of the Holy Mosque unless they attack you there; if they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they mend their ways, know that Allah is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme. But if they mend their ways, fight none except the evil-doers.’

Koran ‘The Cow’/‘Al-Baqarah’ 2: 190-193

Fact: This instruction authorizes murder of kafir/infidels (non-believers).

‘Believers do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made of your religion a jest and a pastime. Have fear of Allah, if you are true believers. When you call them to pray, they treat their prayers as a jest and a pastime. They do this because they are devoid of understanding.’ (In other words do not assimilate)

Koran 5:57

Remember when a Muslim says, “I believe in the Koran.” It means I believe in every verse in the Koran. And it also means that all Muslims who believe in the Koran shall not honestly take infidels for friends. The Koran instruction is so absolute that any Muslim who believes in the Koran and claims to be friends with infidels is in fact a ‘two-faced liar’ and cannot ever be trusted. When Muslims hold majority power they will turn against all infidels including those they have falsely claimed to be friends.

In 627 A.D. the Jewish tribe of Qurayza was attacked by Mohammed the prophet of Islam. True to his Koran instructions all non-believers have a choice- convert or die. Of the some 800 male Jews captured only one chose to convert to Islam to save his life. Mohammed executed all the rest of the Jews by beheading them. All the women and children were sold as slaves. Islam condones slavery. The Koran encourages slavery of women and children true to the traditions of Allah’s authority given unto all Muslims. All Muslims believe they are superior to all infidels (unbelievers).

Re: I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by yahx(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Now you know# alll they do is written #
Re: I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by koife(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
yahx:
Now you know# alll they do is written #
Scary I must confess!
Re: I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by bokohalal(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
There are two types of Muslims. The first one is the extremist who wants to cut off your head. The second one is the moderate who wants the extremist to cut off your head.
Read the above somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2015
koife:
I am one non partisan/objective people who believe that Islam is not a religion of violence not until I stumbled on this. Take this into consideration…

“When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until War shall lay down her armour.

Thus shall you do. Had Allah willed, He could Himself have punished them; but He has ordained it thus that He might test you, the one by the other.

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them.

Believers, if you help Allah, Allah will help you and make you strong. But the unbelievers (#) shall be consigned to perdition. He will bring their deeds to nothing. Because they have opposed His revelations, He will frustrate their works.

Have they never journeyed through the land and seen what was the end of those who have gone before them? Allah destroyed them utterly. A similar fate awaits the unbelievers, because Allah is the protector of the faithful: because the unbelievers have no protector.

Allah will admit those who embrace the true faith and do good works to gardens watered by running streams. The unbelievers take their fill of pleasure and eat as the beasts eat: but Hell shall be their home.

How many cities were mightier than your own city, which has cast Mohammed out! We destroyed them all, and there was none to help them.” (*)

Chapter/Surah 47:4-13
Mohammed/Muhammad
THE KORAN (Qur’an)

Fact: all Muslims are duty bound to obey Koran. (*) During last 1400 years this passage has happened countless times. Wherever Islam exists- violence and hatred follows. This quote authorizes execution of all unbelievers.

(#) Unbelievers include every person in the Universe who is not a Muslim. As instructed by the Koran all unbelievers must be converted to Islam or killed- no exceptions.

It should be noted that although I used the word ‘conversion’ true to Western meaning in reality, Islam does not call it ‘conversion.’ Islam calls it ‘Reversion.’ For Islam claims that every person on the planet is born Muslim and that our evil parents raised us as ‘Non-Muslim’ in the ‘Belief System’ we have been taught. Therefore by Islamic backward logic when a Non-Muslim becomes a ‘Muslim’ they are not converting to Islam they are reverting back to Islam from the date they were born as a Muslim.

‘Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorders in the land shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. They shall be held to shame in this world and sternly punished in the next: except those that repent before you reduce them. For you must know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.’

Koran ‘The Table’/‘Al-Ma’idah’ 5:33

‘Fight for the sake of Allah those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. Allah does not love the aggressors. Kill them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. But do not fight them within the precincts of the Holy Mosque unless they attack you there; if they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they mend their ways, know that Allah is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme. But if they mend their ways, fight none except the evil-doers.’

Koran ‘The Cow’/‘Al-Baqarah’ 2: 190-193

Fact: This instruction authorizes murder of kafir/infidels (non-believers).

‘Believers do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made of your religion a jest and a pastime. Have fear of Allah, if you are true believers. When you call them to pray, they treat their prayers as a jest and a pastime. They do this because they are devoid of understanding.’ (In other words do not assimilate)

Koran 5:57

Remember when a Muslim says, “I believe in the Koran.” It means I believe in every verse in the Koran. And it also means that all Muslims who believe in the Koran shall not honestly take infidels for friends. The Koran instruction is so absolute that any Muslim who believes in the Koran and claims to be friends with infidels is in fact a ‘two-faced liar’ and cannot ever be trusted. When Muslims hold majority power they will turn against all infidels including those they have falsely claimed to be friends.

In 627 A.D. the Jewish tribe of Qurayza was attacked by Mohammed the prophet of Islam. True to his Koran instructions all non-believers have a choice- convert or die. Of the some 800 male Jews captured only one chose to convert to Islam to save his life. Mohammed executed all the rest of the Jews by beheading them. All the women and children were sold as slaves. Islam condones slavery. The Koran encourages slavery of women and children true to the traditions of Allah’s authority given unto all Muslims. All Muslims believe they are superior to all infidels (unbelievers).
Re: I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man. Thomas Paine
Re: I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:00am On Feb 26, 2015
OP, are u campaigning for APC? Cos the above thing u called religion seems like APC cults in the making!

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by LoveDecay(m): 5:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Deuteronomy 20:10-17 : “When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you. Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes”

Luke 19:26-27: [/b]I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."

[b]Matthew 10:34-35:
Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

“If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the LORD gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God in violation of his covenant, and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death”

King Saul was told in I Samuel 15:3 "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys."
Re: I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? by koife(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
OP, are u campaigning for APC? Cos the above thing u called religion seems like APC cults in the making!
What exactly is your vituperation!

(1) (Reply)

“A Lot Of People’s Dreams Have Been Killed” Aliko Dangote, Tony Elemelu Laments / REMEMBER 1986? How Jonathan Saved Nigeria From Its Imminent Worst Disaster / Jonathan Campaign Team In Disarray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.