Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Many Nigerians Are Legitimate In Online Businesses. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Many Nigerians Are Legitimate In Online Businesses. (672 Views)

The Reasons Why Most Online Businesses Fail In Nigeria / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Are Legitimate In Online Businesses. by silvernice(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2009
Truly speaking i can conveniently say that some nigerians are doing our names good. This experience of mine is really worth narrating. IĀ  registered in one of the worlds largest b2b marketplace with the intention of selling cassava products. I eventually got an interested buyer from thailand but i ended up not having a means of how to supply the cassava chipsĀ  the company ordered. So i browsed through alibaba where i met a seller from nigeria with the company name EMDAV&CO. I was reluctant at first to make the purchase because of the ways nigerians had spoilt the internet. I decided to give a try. I ordered 1000tons of cassava starch and made the payment to their domiciallry account and to my surprise i got the product shipped in 19 days after my supposedly purchase. I am really proud that some nigerians are doing us good. Please keep it up.
Re: Many Nigerians Are Legitimate In Online Businesses. by naijacutee(f): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2009
If this is true, then it should be standard behaviour. By current world standards: WOW, Kudos to them!!! They should keep it up!!
Re: Many Nigerians Are Legitimate In Online Businesses. by xposure(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2009
Its a pity that bad news sell more than good news, the bad image Nigeria have
in the international community was a result of the bad eggs.

Anybody who have course to interact with the outside world should make sure they
keep integrity. We will all be measured according to the habit of the few ones.
Re: Many Nigerians Are Legitimate In Online Businesses. by InfoExpert: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2009
The image Nigeria has is as a result of all of us from
our leaders to the followers.

For instance, you know the Yahoo guy in your house
and you are all hailing him.

Whatever happens to Nigeria all depends on
us.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know This Company? / Naira Is Coming Back Strong , Dollar Will Crash. / Fostering Your Child's Instinctive Entrepreneur Skills!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.