Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread (11578 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Youngzedd:
Not a bad device but Ecoo e04 beats it in performance and camera.
what about the price comparison?
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Muyiwabiggy(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Youngzedd:
Not a bad device but Ecoo e04 beats it in performance and camera.

How did this your phone beat the jiayu s3? Is it the 8mp front camera or what?
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:

Not my phone. I use xiaomi Mi3

Ecoo e04 is better in Camera (16MP)
2.5D Arc screen

Antutu Benchmark scored 40,199 while Jiayu s3 scored 36,776 points (Both 2GB Ram and same chipset)

Thank me later.
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Youngzedd:

2.5D Arc screen

Antutu Benchmark scored 40,199 while Jiayu s3 scored 36,776 points (Both 2GB Ram and same chipset)

Thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Punz9RIbI ..to clear your mind.. They're both great fons "jiayu is faster tho"
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
& don't forget about jiayu s3's Smart Wake#
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Youngzedd:

2.5D Arc screen

Thank me later

Really?

Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:43am On Mar 06, 2015
undecided
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 5:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Qunlexus4u:
undecided
don't mind the guy jor
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by TechtraGadgets: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
econome:
This is really a great machine!! Who is selling this in Nigeria?
Afromalaika:

Be ware of Fake Jiayu Mobile Phone From Aliexpress
Nwunuken:
were can i get it?
Cyberbaze:

I know that Aliexpress sell fake but they also sell original.
Well you can buy it from Jiayu online Store.
Babalegba:
How much is the phone in naira presently. Sorry I have now seen the price, I think I will go for the injoo note.
Osakah24:
how much the phone dey now?
Matex:
No memory card slot?
Mustack:

the price depends on $$$ rate.
richysam:
guy abeg hw much u bail am from oga initialize?
psyqs:
Please is anyone using d andriod lolliop on dis device, i want 2 comfirm b4 buying
joe17:
bros, how is d ba3 life on heavy usage?
Tnx
maxdozie:

Bro post some screenshot of this phone plsss
proffnico:
what about the price comparison?
Muyiwabiggy:

I should first apologize for the long quote.

I'm Promise from Techtra Gadgets. You can get the Jiayu S3 from us: this is our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-huge-black-friday

We have been able to make It available for N46,0 00 despite the dollar increase.

The Ecoo Aurora and the Jiayu s3 are very good phones, so as not to detail this wonderful thread, head to Techtragadgets thread if you have questions regarding the two. Thank you.

Our aftersale services are unparalleled.

*Little mistake in the image, Jiayu s3's camera is a 13/5mp Sony IMX214 Exmor sensor

Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Muyiwabiggy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Qunlexus4u:
undecided

Thanks jare. The guy thought he can shibobo somebody for here
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Muyiwabiggy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
TechtraGadgets:

I should first apologize for the long quote.

I'm Promise from Techtra Gadgets. You can get the Jiayu S3 from us: this is our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-huge-black-friday

We have been able to make It available for N46,0 00 despite the dollar increase.

The Ecoo Aurora and the Jiayu s3 are very good phones, so as not to detail this wonderful thread, head to Techtragadgets thread if you have questions regarding the two. Thank you.

Our aftersale services are unparalleled.

*Little mistake in the image, Jiayu s3's camera is a 13/5mp Sony IMX214 Exmor sensor

Point of correction jiayu s3 is running android 4.4.4 kitkat

Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by TechtraGadgets: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:

My bad, thank you.
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:

What is the name of this your font?
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
shocked

Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Cyberbaze(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Elephone p7000 is rated the best among these phones, check it out here https://www.nairaland.com/2184622/elephone-p7000-full-specifications
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 2:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Cyberbaze:
Elephone p7000 is rated the best among these phones, check it out here https://www.nairaland.com/2184622/elephone-p7000-full-specifications
who told you that?

Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Deekaydadon(m): 2:42am On Mar 08, 2015
There's a 3gb variant of the exposure e04 Aurora Which is the Ecco Aurora plus. What is the price of this variant and who curgently has d 2gb version should give a review
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Muyiwabiggy(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

What is the name of this your font?

Sofadione
It's part of the list of fonts that came with the phone (I mean jiayu s3)
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:

Sofadione
It's part of the list of fonts that came with the phone (I mean jiayu s3)
Thanks
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
this jiayu s3 rock
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Muyiwabiggy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mustack:
this jiayu s3 rock

You have said it
This phone is just something else
One thing I love about the phone is its flawlessness and efficiency. The camera too bad joor!

1 Like

Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Afromalaika(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
If tins work out with my supplier, I shld get mine dis week. I mean d 3gb version.
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Deekaydadon:
There's a 3gb variant of the exposure e04 Aurora Which is the Ecco Aurora plus. What is the price of this variant and who curgently has d 2gb version should give a review

The phone will enter 9ja next week.
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Boomboost(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Any mid range Jaiyu that's almost as cool as this s3?
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Boomboost:
Any mid range Jaiyu that's almost as cool as this s3?
jiayu f7.. honestly thats the phone that led mr to buy this jiayu s3.

Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:14am On Mar 11, 2015
sad
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Afromalaika(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Now I have my jiayu s3 advance. Much thanks to initialize who sold and posted to me.
I strongly recommend initialize, he is a good guy.
I'll do my review later.
D 3gb ram is a wow factor.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Afromalaika:
Now I have my jiayu s3 advance. Much thanks to initialize who sold and posted to me.
I'll do my review later.

Thanks and God bless.

Some screenshots would be nice ✔
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Afromalaika:
I'll do my review later.

Thanks and God bless.

Amen

Thank you so much sir!

I'm happy to do business.

Thanks for the compliments too, more grease to your elbow and more cash in your pocket and long life to enjoy it.

Cheers!
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Cyberbaze(m): 12:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Nice Thread
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by Afromalaika(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Can't change the Imei through mobile uncle, can anyone on this platform help?
Re: The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread by dljbd1(m): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Afromalaika:
I'll do my review later.

Thanks and God bless.
That's how we roll cheesy ...also got mine day before yesterday smiley ...My boss above will do the review while I just come attach some cute screenshots. grin
Stay tuned cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb / MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria / I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.