Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria (11584 Views)

Help! My Samsung S9 Plus Won't Display Network After Flashing(imei Status NG) / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by RealLordZeus(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2021
MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria

The telecommunication giant, MTN Nigeria has announced the full restoration of its network after hours of outage.

Our correspondent recalls that the telecommunication provider had earlier issued an apology to customers over the outage which disrupted its services at about 02:30 pm on Saturday.

Some users complained were unable to use the mobile network operator’s call, data and SMS services.

However, MTN in a statement issued in the early hours of Sunday said network all services are fully restored.

“We’re back!

“We appreciate your patience and can now report that our services are fully restored.
Thank you for being patient while we sorted this out,“
the statement read.

However, MTN did not state the cause of the downtime which affected many of its subscribers in Nigeria.

https://infonets.com.ng/mtn-fully-restores-network-after-hours-of-outage-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by thesicilian: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Foreign companies go out of service for hours and we scream as if it's the apocalypse. But for own indigenous companies like PHCN that are perpetually out of service we keep mum.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by RealLordZeus(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:
Foreign companies go out of service for hours and we scream as if it's the apocalypse. But for own indigenous companies like PHCN that are perpetually out of service we keep mum.
grin cheesy
Lalasticlala.. what did ya say

3 Likes

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by NobleSeed(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2021
waiting for them to come and analize the Billions dey loss embarassed

1 Like

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by MarveworldG: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2021
That's good
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by RealLordZeus(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2021
NobleSeed:
waiting for them to come and analize the Billions dey loss embarassed
grin grin grin
That facebook loss analysis shock me aswear

1 Like

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Donpeexx(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
I know how many billions I lost in those few hours

4 Likes

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Sundaypaul12345: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lol, couldn't even state the reason for their blackout, Nigeria for you
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Ogaga87(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
What they did yesterday was really embarrassing and I've made up my mind to get a new sim from any other network tomorrow... They fvcked up real time yesterday

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by drennie(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
they are now following the footsteps of Facebook. but the 4g was working
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Mummyfour(f): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oya they should compensate us with #200 credit at least

7 Likes

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Hadone(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Still no network in Sambisa forest undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by chigoziri2403(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Having a second line will be best
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Rebuke: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
smh. Millions worth of business transactions lost to their ineffectiveness and all they have to say as usual is "we are sorry".

Yhu won't know the havoc that network issue caused yesterday.

1 Like

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Sultty(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yesterday was really bad. a admittance of wrong doing and an apology this is what endears people; but if it were polithieftians they will make matters worse expecially one deaf old man that one na case

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by jogsman01(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Awon weyrey

1 Like

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ok o
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
How were we surviving wen there was no network self
That few hours was not too easy ooo
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by tiswell(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
They had better do proper compensation via data or airtime.

Stinginess runs in their veins sad

1 Like

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by ttemmi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
This can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by JayTripz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
My
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Lugianostar(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Last week was facebook, instagram and whatsapp and now MTN. As the level of inconsistencies isn't funny any longer.

We don't value what we have?
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by JayTripz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Omooooo!!!!

My network just de dance 4G and 3G since...I just tire....I been think Say na NIN dance challenge...

Thank God..we all Good now
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by airsaylongcome: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Still no explanation for the outage. Highly incompetent lots
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by stanley000: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
And they couldn't even share as low as 10mb to compensate. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by sylve11: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
If na glo them nor go apologise. angry cool
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by kolafolabi(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Seriously, I am relieved as MTN came to apologize because It is one of those things. I must still say they are so far the best connection in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
See if you can live without it..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc / My Experience at Solat Telecoms Mokola Ibadan / This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.