Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk (22459 Views)

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Papparassi: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
I could easily make this piece from my room!! Created by APC.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by vislabraye(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
for those planing to protest against GMB, why stay in uk when you know GEJ has transform nigeria?

Americans are everywhere in the world. There are Britons, Germans, Swiss in different part of the world.
So you have no point.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ndcide(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
If this protest is real, then I'm in support. coz the sins of buhari listed are facts

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Papparassi: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Fake Memo created by the APC. I could easily make this piece from my room!!

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by OLADD: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
rusher14:
Thanks for making the General more popular.

For patriotic music can you please play one of my favourites from Eedris Abdulkareem, an all-time classic

- Nigeria Jaga Jaga.

It would be apt for the occasion.

The "General" is becoming more "popular" in your eyes and that of fellow propagandists but mark my words, Buhari will not rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Elythron16zero4: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Zuria:
No government seal, no signature? Anyone could type this and print out from a home computer grin #pettypropaganda tongue tongue
on the contrary i think no sane government agency will put their stamp or signature on things like this becos of the fear that it may find its way to those it is not meant for as it did now. it may truly be coming from where it's thought to have come from. But i keep wondering why those destroying the image of the GMB now did not do that in 2011. it must be that there is serious fear of power shift. everyday on the TV its all about GMB past deeds. And i know NTA will never allow a similar thing from the APC to be aired againt GEJ PDP. Well, only time will tell how far all this blackmails will go.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by appini: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
tecmon:
When buhari relocates to jail in the hague , apc and their town-crier premium times will tell us that PDP bribed the ICC judges, EU leaders and even US to punish him. If this sickly frail old man collapses while junketing from continent to continent where there are no PVC holders, apc and premium times will tell us again that PDP cast juju on him

Driver got an accident, but Buhari go arrest the conductor. Election dey Naija Buhari go dey campaign for London. what a clueless move by the old soldier

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by callmenow: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Fabrication

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by PentiumPro(f): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
even with a stamp and seal, the doubting fools will still get other reasons to call the memo fake nah!
grin grin grin. names are mentioned in the memo, let those people come out categorically to deny that such memo exist ke! Yeye people cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by lizko(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
D want protest ab! Hw dem tke now watin d worry us here, jobless pple...mke dem mind dre business, or any distrubtion by dem wil cost dem mass deportation..rest my case.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by myproperty(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
kolonigga:

Did you read the letter properly, IT IS NOT FROM THE GOVERNMENT BUT JONATHAN'S CAMPAIGN OFFICE

Even if it is from the government, they are smart not to include a stamp or seal.

I don't get you. You mean the letter is authentic? What is in that letter that makes it look authentic? A letter with no letter head,no signature, no seal, no office address of the writer and of whom it is addressed to.

If it is being smart as you said, a letter would not be written at all, they would have communicated through phone or arrange a meeting to discus it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Teenaira: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
This is a very simple problem now !!! APC should just mobilize his people to support Buhari with minimum of $30,000 and the problem is solved.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Elythron16zero4: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
ndcide:
If this protest is real, then I'm in support. coz the sins of buhari listed are facts
who is the saint either? G*J
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
APC playing smart. We know u(afc) b4 nw. Thank u for this friday lies; thats what u hope to feed Nigerians with if by accident u ascend the throne. God forebide!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by youngsheezaz(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2015
tarnishing BUHARI IMAGE will only gain him more popularity.....nt any party member ooo....sewiously we nid change in dis naija bigtym
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by dantewest: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2015
So what?

Is it wrong to organize a peaceful protest?

Or does the opposition party prefer violent protest as they love showcasing back home in Nigeria?

this is a non issue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by upsonn(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Instead of those fouls to come and collect their pVC... So that they can follow mr otuoke to otuoke @least with some of his shoe... They are their wasting scarce resources that won't stop GMB from been the president come may29.... I shake my head for clueless ness....
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by najoke: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2015
[b]I thought PDP said Buhari is sick .............why the desperation

Sincerely the PDP camp is filled with clueless set of people, see how they have made Buhari more popular in last 8 days especially Fayose and FFK, displaying one pic or the other, claiming he is sick to the extent they employed the 419 fraudster MrAayeedee who we know is an evil genius with his photoshop skills indirectly campaigning for GMB with all the pics he has been releasing to the public
And what is the result of the GMB health noise .......... people are now interested in GMB, they want to know more about him,they cant wait to see him public etc. Even FFK said it himself, APC is filled with smart people.....APC knows that silence is golden so what did they do......allow PDP make all the noise about GMB London trip.

Now Buhari is going to appear in public......and everybody is eager to see him.......Even GEJ is waiting

On behalf of APC.......Thank you Fayose,MrAayeedee ,FFK and all the PDPiigs supporters on NAIRALAND for making Buhari more popular than ever.

Hope you all eat your words.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Chigold101(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Zuria:
No government seal, no signature? Anyone could type this and print out from a home computer grin #pettypropaganda tongue tongue
my dear can you imagine this. So if GEJ wants to mobiliz protesters against GMB in “obodo oyibo“ he will release “just“ $20000 not even £20000, this is just funny. Lolzzzz

I think the truth is that Nigerians in UK wants to protest against GMB in front of chattan house but trust the ever lie telling APCheats. They must try to rope GEJ in somehow.

But i doubt if GMB will be strong enough to appear in Chattan house today. If he appears i pray he doesnt disgrace NIGERIANS because even in APC rallies here in NIGERIA he speaks just for 3 minutes i wonder how many minutes he will speak today if...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Sajio(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2015
hahahahha..... Buhari should wait for us, we are coming. is he scared of his past? he shouldn't ooh. we are coming to make the whole world know how his past was..... this has nothing to do with Gej but an Ideology from well meaning Nigerians... GMB will never rule this country again.. Gej will retire U.. cry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by lordmayor4(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
QuiverBox:

If your life has not improved in the last 6 years , blame yourself and no one else. If you are waiting to have a perfect economy before you develop youself, I suggest you remain in your slumber.

And you are the reason why our country will never make progress with your kind of reasoning! What is the basic fundamental duty of government? I bet you generate your light via gen set, provide ur water via borehole and construct your road via community effort... ? Then and only then can we talk
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by amshigida: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
its very disappointing but the memo look some how because its not properly signed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Djicemob: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
QuiverBox:

If your life has not improved in the last 6 years , blame yourself and no one else. If you are waiting to have a perfect economy before you develop youself, I suggest you remain in your slumber.
I have something to discuss with you about your siggy.How do i contact you? The web isnt really doing justice.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by anonimi: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
The wife clearly said the husband is resting in the UK. Go participate (not speak oh) for Chatham house na part of resting

Buhari in UK to rest, says wife
FEBRUARY 23, 2015

More from: http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/buhari-uk-rest-says-wife

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2039366_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Pdp is really wicked.

They keep popularising GMB.

Pdp is evil.They keep spending tax payers money on a campaign that will not lead to fruition.

They had better known that no amount of columny will stop us from voting apc...
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Mistermamus(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
party propaganda APC try again. just want to save face after dere nyash don open

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Canme4u(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
for those planing to protest against GMB, why stay in uk when you know GEJ has transform nigeria?

Gbam.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by onyxo76(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Zuria:
which Government will put its seal or signature on this kind of document... if it had these things then that to me will be the height of stupidity....
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Chigold101(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:
Apc n their useless propaganda.
Desperados
Looking for a strong reason to defend why he will b absent.
This tym around we know ur plans,
Bunch if Retrogressive liars.
looking for STRONG REASONS to defend his absent.

Sweetheart (ur head dey there) you deserve a BIG HUG & A KISS... You really understand these APCheats.

I have a very strong doubt if GMB will be anywhere near Chattan house today... I doubtam seriously

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by anonimi: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:

Why is Buhari also in the UK if he changed Nigeria during his two years as MAXIMUM ruler?

Or why did their APCheat excellent governor carry his father abroad for treatment after sacking striking doctors?

Fashola sends dad abroad for medicare

As the crisis rocking the state's health sector worsens
MAY 13, 2012

Ademola Fashola, the father of Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, has been flown to the United States for medical attention for an undisclosed ailment, as the crisis rocking the health sector in the state continues.

The governor's father was said to be accompanied by two doctors from the state, one of who is the Medical Director of Ebute-Metta Health Centre, F. O. Williams.

The governor, on Monday, sacked 788 striking doctors following their failure to respond to queries issued to them to defend the strike action.

The doctors had gone on a three-day warning strike to press for the full implementation of an agreement reached with the state government over an improved salary structure called CONMESS.

More from: http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/fashola-sends-dad-abroad-medicare

What manner of progreTHIEVES.

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by onyxo76(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
just 30 days to go and all these allegations, photpshop images etc will take their place in the archives.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by QuiverBox(f): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
lordmayor4:

And you are the reason why our country will never make progress with your kind of reasoning! What is the basic fundamental duty of government? I bet you generate your light via gen set, provide ur water via borehole and construct your road via community effort... ? Then and only then can we talk

Keep waiting for Government to do that for you, if your country does not make progress, it does not stop me from making progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose / Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas / Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.