Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War (37660 Views)

Six Feared Dead In Ibadan Gang War / House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured) / 5 Killed As Cultists Unleash Mayhem In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Where's supercop Mbu ? Sorry I forgot he was sent to Lagos to rig for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Vock(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
and I was thinking Fashola cleaned out those thugz, lagos will always be lagos tho
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by shadelek(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by IYANGBALI: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nihilist: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2015
MC Oluomo is the state Treasurer of NURTW.

I don't know why the writer of this article had to involve his name in this article, as you will NEVER see him engaged in street fights.

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Misogynist2014(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Sad.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by haulagehandlers(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=africandictator post=31092464]hit like if you have ever been involved in a gang fight before.and share if you lost your life,got injured or sustained a scar. [/quotesomebody that lost his life should click share,pray tell how he is supposed to do that?]
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by goryorhal(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
The more we realize that the so called NURTW are more dangerous, hazard, to the nation.
I see no reason why in a sane government these mad people be walking free in the broad day light .
Why can't the government cancel/stop this rubbish .. the more we take them lightly they more they will continuing constituting nuisance.
Well no b them fault Na the government dey patronize them if no b say ..
Say no to NURTW,OPC

God bless the 3 region
God bless everyone
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by tefund(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
oh my God ! what has our youth of today become ?
they ve been infected with cluelessness.
it break my heart to see someone write a foolish comment like yours and some people still like d trash.

am ashamed of what Nigeria of today has become
never mind that slowpoke...this kind of comment might spell doom for nairaland in future when the bill gej just submited get passed
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by aryzgreat: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Coward touts, nurtw lazy alaye urchins.

Bastards!

No wonder the drink away their lives.

Let's see what fashola will do about these ugly incidences of agbero and nurtw nuisance in Lagos, it's not only pointing fingers at d president.

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by nopecin(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
AgberoHaram........illitreracy is a disease

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by icefish(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
undecidedDon't you have any other words to write other than this piece of gabbage ...

aminashy:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nihilist: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
goryorhal:
The more we realize that the so called NURTW are more dangerous, hazard, to the nation.
I see no reason why in a sane government these mad people be walking free in the broad day light .
Why can't the government cancel/stop this rubbish .. the more we take them lightly they more they will continuing constituting nuisance.
Well no b them fault Na the government dey patronize them if no b say ..
Say no to NURTW,OPC

God bless the 3 region
God bless everyone

How do you suggest that the Government cancel NURTW? Let's hear your ideas
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by adaweezy(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Jimi Agbaje will rid Lagos of touts and thugs.

Yes to JayKay 2015
Jimi Agbaje caused the clash....
he is trying to take over Oshodi.....
ijaw man wey no sabi anything ......
if Agbaje was not trying to become lasg governor the clash would not have happened...
any way Agbaje boys lost heavily grin
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
sometime I feel like asking, do human now live without brain ?

is it fashola dat will regulate thuggery on street ?
those people are they all Lagosian ? No but people that came from other state to find whiter pasture in lag.

soon you will blamethe fighting at house of assembly on fashola.
I just can't fathom ow dumb,silly,indiscreet, pointless,baseless and clueless you saTANist think.

#bringbackouryouth

bro take it easy...ur last line funny tho dumb,silly,indiscreet, pointless,baseless and clueless you saTANist think grin
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by aryzgreat: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
Bluetooth2:

Where's supercop Mbu ? Sorry I forgot he was sent to Lagos to rig for PDP.
[/s]

Where is fashola d chief security officer of Lagos? Where are all d security votes He is pocketing?

Rubbish post!

2 Likes

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by symbian03(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
aminashy:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is boko haram

Nairaland you take note of these robots registering accounts massively just to spew trash. I've noted so many animals like your self. Seun please take note! This vagabond only became a member of Nairaland yesterday "merely 24 hours ago and had already typed this same garbage over 160 times. I also notice they often bear funny names like devil, demon etc...

Rip to the deceased.

Eko oni baje o....
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by dantewest: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
grinface98:
RIP TO THE DEAD!
Let's put an end to violence and bloodshed in our dear country. It makes everything worse. Causing a lifetime of agony to the deceased family.
And let's vote for the right man to make our country a safe place to live
Sai Baba
Sai Apc
Sai Buhari!!!

Yes o!
sai Buhari
sai maigaurd
sai ode
sai illiterate

as if Buhari has super powers.

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Ifenna05(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
A
P
C
Doing what they know... tongue

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by goryorhal(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Nihilist:

How do you suggest that the Government cancel NURTW? Let's hear your ideas

Are they (govt) not the one that gave them the approval / authority ?
Abi you think say them just wake up and decided to form an association ?
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by kristisking(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=grinface98 post=31090737]RIP TO THE DEAD!
Let's put an end to violence and bloodshed in our dear country. It makes everything worse. Causing a lifetime of agony to the deceased family.
Sai Baba
Sai Apc
Sai Buhari!!! [/quote You and who?Let me tell you no right thinking person will support that bigot called Buhari.GEJ is not the best but he is better than the dictator some of you are clamouring for out of hatred.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by buJu234: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
grinface98:
RIP TO THE DEAD!
Sai Baba
Sai Apc
Sai Buhari!!!

dey really say that most APC supporters are bunch of illiterates who dont understand whats happening practically on ground.

NURTW has always been the foot soldiers for Tinubu ACN which means when an APC president is in power; NURTW will have more powers..
so expect more of these types of war in an APC controlled federal govt.

2 Likes

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by ElFenomeno1: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2015
aminashy:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is boko haram

Stop littering the forum with hogwash
Social reprobate.

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Mufasa27(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Not to worry NURTW will be cancelled in Lagos soon and those gangs will be powerless just like Ajimobi stopped them in Ibadan

APC cares
Yeah ajimobi stopped them in ib,but I don't think the same thing will happen in lagos,because those thugs and hooligans are having the full back up of strong politicians and without dem those politicians wont be where they are today....

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Sammiejokes(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
nairalandist:
This is what Tinubu has done to Lagos. A supposed MegaCity is home to touts on 90% of lagos roads. That's enough to scare any investor from Lagos and it's transport sector.

. . . and what can Fashola do, when his oga @dTop is running shows with agberos? sad
your so called MBGU or MBu wey dey run mouth cannot restore peace in Oshodi park.
The guy just dey run mouth, He should face the thugs and why is thugs fight rampant since our brave MBGu came into Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by tonychristopher: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
I AM NOT EVEN SUPRISED. TOUTING IS PART OF THE CULTURE..WE HAVE THE NAME AGBEARO FROM SUCH CULTURE THAT BEQUEATED IT TO US. YES, I WILL BE CALLED A TRIBALIST BY PEOPLE HERE, THEY WILL CALL ME A BIGOT BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST WITH YOU AND TRUTH HURTS

AGBERO IS A YORUBA CULTURE AND WE SHOULD NOT ERADICATE IT BUT ALLOW IT TO DIE A A NTURAL DEATH BY THEM KILLING THEMSELVES...ARE THEY THE ONLY YOUTH IN THIS COUNTRY THAT HAVE GARAGE

LAST WEEK IT WAS BURNING OF CHISCO BUSES AT LEKKIN UNDER APC BANNER SON THEY SAID.

WHY ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by olas24u(f): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Jimi Agbaje will rid Lagos of touts and thugs.

Yes to JayKay 2015

lies
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nihilist: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
goryorhal:

Are they (govt) not the one that gave them the approval / authority ?
Abi you think say them just wake up and decided to form an association ?

NURTW is a trade union. They did not seek or need approval to set up an association, as Freedom of Association is a constitutional right.

NURTW regulates the activities of its members in an unregulated business space. Abi have you seen any government that actually regulates day to day activities at motor parks anywhere in the world?

I'm still yet to see any of your ideas on curtailing the activities of NURTW. All you've done is expose your ignorance to the world..,
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by 100Cents: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
grinface98:
RIP TO THE DEAD!
Sai Baba
Sai Apc
Sai Buhari!!!

If you are sincere with yourself, you would have pointed out that APC is the ruling party in Lagos state. What has the APC governor done to avert further bloodshed in Lagos by gangs like this ?

Sai Mumu

Sai Cattle rearer.

Sai Tax Collectors..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by aorta(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2015
aminashy:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is boko haram

robot amina tongue
aminashy:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is boko haram

robot amina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.