Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War (37659 Views)

Six Feared Dead In Ibadan Gang War / House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured) / 5 Killed As Cultists Unleash Mayhem In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Gbengazzee(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2015
NURTW is a haven for touts and hooligans. They are tools in the hands of government and greedy persons by so doing they are enjoying the backing of those who have also benefited from the NURTW criminal activities. All these rubbish will not end until government stop to patronize them and empower the security agency to curtail their criminal and unlawful activities.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by bareal(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
fowowe411:
Die the matter is the current NURTW chairman in Ondo State.

His tenure has just ended ...he's going federal.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by holatin(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2015
patmaine:

#bringbackholatinssense#
go and play kid,you are not worth my time
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Iamdipson(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2015
aminashy:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.
Ah! You must be a big fool... You no get brain at all..
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by holatin(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

So who is expected to regulate thuggery ...?
is it me that is thinking of how to solve engineering challenges for my coy OR Fashola that is the Chief Security officer of Lagos sate.
We blame Jonathan for not calming the storm of Boko Haram insurgent
BUT
we are quick to absolve fashola of any blame for civil disturbances happening within his Jurisdiction
Holatin, when you want to be hypocritical, dont make it too obvious.

That apart, every normal and right thinking Nigerian knows that most south west governors under whatever nomenclature, fund and support factions of NURTW for political gains. can you be fair to your God or Allah and conscience and claim you don't know state governments (most especially in the south west) support this miscreant either directly or indirectly .
thou dey talk like this now.
are you trying to compare thug who fight once in a while with extremist that kills people in hundred.

try to be truthful with tour self for once.
the thug are in an association,you know what the association are for, am not a pro agbero but stop trying to justify GEJ inability to tackle boko haram with the thug in lag
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by donodion(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:

WTF has the Mbu been doing since he resumed in Lagos? If I'm not mistaking, this isn't the first nor second clash of this kind in Oshodi this year.
Mbu should sit up and face his job squarely!

Funny group names though:- Big London boys, Railway boys and Under-bridge boys. cheesy
It would be music to my ears if these touts and rival cults were the first set of casualties of Mbus Massacre Mission in SW lagos state.

Residents of Oshodi,Mushin,Ilupeju,and yaba proxies would heave a sigh of big relief.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by alowonle02(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2015
Pls let be law abiding in whatever thing we re doing, why re we killing and maimaing ourselves for what it doesn't what
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by cytellProperty: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
grinface98:
RIP TO THE DEAD!
Let's put an end to violence and bloodshed in our dear country. It makes everything worse. Causing a lifetime of agony to the deceased family.
And let's vote for the right man to make our country a safe place to live
Sai Baba
Sai Apc
Sai Buhari!!!
Sai Buhari ko, Sai Buhari ni. No be him & Thief-nubu including Amaechi be the father of Agberos. Agbero Progressives Congress - APC, I hail oh.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by isan(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Mbu can only brag blah blah blah undecided y he no show face 4 d scene
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
go and play kid,you are not worth my time

#bringbackholatinssense#

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by tonychristopher: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
100Cents:

APC the tax collecting party encourages agberooism.

Lagos and Edo states are the two most agberoo infested states..

DO YOU MEAN THIS?

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by onatisi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

DO YOU MEAN THIS? [/i]
please tell me this isnt true !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by DaBullIT(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mufasa27:

Yeah ajimobi stopped them in ib,but I don't think the same thing will happen in lagos,because those thugs and hooligans are having the full back up of strong politicians and without dem those politicians wont be where they are today....

Tokyo and co had lots of political godfathers too,

Apc can do it

Change can do it

Never say never
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Ajinoride(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
grinface98:
RIP TO THE DEAD!
Let's put an end to violence and bloodshed in our dear country. It makes everything worse. Causing a lifetime of agony to the deceased family.
Sai Baba
Sai Apc
Sai Buhari!!!
for your info, these were some of the boys raised under the tenure of tinubu as governor of Lagos state.
and stop screaming ..
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by privatetisa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
As I was passing through the scene yesterday evening raising up my hands as everyone else did, a soldier who was walking along the road with us said: "... you people don't know your right now. Your PVC is your power. Use it to vote for the person that can secure you ......."
Obviously, he was saying, we should vote out GEJ who has failed to secure Nigerians. And that we should vote for Buhari who he believed would be able to protect lives and properties of Nigerians.
Besides him, I know quite a lot of military men - officers and soldiers, in-service and retired, who 'hate' GEJ more than 'poo'.
The truth is that it's only the top brass of the military that may be supporting GEJ. They are the ones that have benefitted and are still benefitting by way of corruption from the war against insurgency. The soldiers and officers that are at the forefront of the war know better. They and their colleagues in the various barracks nationwide know that if not for GEJ and his cohort generals, the ever gallant Nigerian military would have wiped off the so-called Boko Haram insurgents a long time ago without much ado. Ask any military man, especially, the junior ones - who actually are in the majority, about GEJ and hear what he or she will tell you. So far you are very close to him. You will be suprised about the level of contempt for him among them. The only problem for them is that by virtue of their professional ethics, they dare not show their contempt for him publicly. But they are tired. It's only among this set of Nigerians that I have seen an overwhelming, non-tribalistic support for GMB. It's a pity they can't vote. But I tell you, they are privately telling those of us that are their family and friends to massively vote for GMB. They said they are tired of dying like chickens in the hands of Boko Haram. They said that there is more to Boko Haram than we the masses know. They said a lot that will make us really flabbergasted will be revealed after the exit of GEJ from Aso Rock.
My keen observation is that it's the Ibos that are mainly supporting GEJ in Nigeria today. Many of them feel that the Yorubas and the Hausas have always conspired to sideline them.
Suprisingly though, quite a number of people from GEJ's SS don't like him. They want him out come March 28. But the SE people don't want to hear of it. I realy hate being or sounding tribalistic, but I have no choice this time around.
Nigerians, put tribalism aside and collectively save the destiny of your country.
Me, I tell you o. The remaining dey your hand.

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
I wonder where Lagos dey get all these area boys from. Since I was little, they have always been around.dem no dey finish.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by privatetisa(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Another angle of view to the Oshodi crisis is this: could it be possible that the controversial AIG Mbu knows about the crisis? Is it possible that the reason why he was brought to the strategic Lagos at this crucial period is to facilitate turmoil as a mean to their desired end? Hnmm! I dey wonder o. Don't forget the Police was mentioned in the issues that led to the crisis.
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by segxi1960: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
africandictator:
hit like if you have ever been involved in a gang fight before.and share if you lost your life,got injured or sustained a scar.

I have lost my life in a gang fight. This is my ghost.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
africandictator:
hit like if you have ever been involved in a gang fight before.and share if you lost your life,got injured or sustained a scar.
back dem wen i got new innitiated 2 a brodahood n later rose 2 be d no1 man,my rule was pretty tough i made sure violence was d news of anyday but its all behind me now tho n i'm now a born again chriistian n God's forgiven me my tresspasses

1 Like

Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=grinface98 post=31090737]RIP TO THE DEAD!
Sai Baba
Sai Apc
Sai Buhari!!! [/quote

Stop saing the Bleep...is fashola not Lagos state governor? Blaim it on APC...
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2015
kettykin:
All the APC stronghold states are in one self induced crisis or the other, they can not even run crisis free states.
This is Impacting other peacefull states of the federation
shw me a peaceful one run by pdp governors or u jst zip it
Re: Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War by MrNiceGuy5: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2015
nairalandist:
This is what Tinubu has done to Lagos. A supposed MegaCity is home to touts on 90% of lagos roads. That's enough to scare any investor from Lagos and it's transport sector.

. . . and what can Fashola do, when his oga @dTop is running shows with agberos? sad

I'm not affiliated to any political party, it's just what we see everyday. It's too bad for a city like Lagos to have touts running up & down in the name of a transport union. If you can't ban them at least regulate their activities.
Ban them ? So that they can go back to their old way and start robbing law abiding citizens of their valuable . Lagos state have even tried by regulating them to this Level . We pray they
will do more in that aspect .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.