Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA (5140 Views)

2016 South African Budget Is R1.4tn Or $97bn, Biggest budget in AFRICA / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2015
vandalZA:
lolest Nigerians do watch it because their brothers are playing in south Africa's football league. And they even have a thread in nairaland were they analysis the south Africa's football league
your compatriots created the thread seems you have no idea how many of them are registered here.... lets assume it was a nigerian that created it, every individual that has access to super sports watch African leaugues... your commentators make references to Nigerian leagues ... that does not mean they watch it.. dummy

we roll with European clubs in Nigeria not xenophobic Zulus
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2015
vandalZA:
awarded a contract to China to do what?..............south Africa last year awarded Russia a $50billion contract to build nuclear power stations and the is still another $50billion pending to go eight France,China or USA for nuclear power stations. And the money in all is $100billions
they were awarded a rail project, largest in the world
www.istructe.org/news-articles/2014/industry-news/china-signs-deal-for-£13-billion-nigerian-railway?feed=Latest-News-Features

your nuclear deal has not even been sorted out yet, and Russia wants to build, operate and sell to saffers.. you're here screaming on top of your lungs..shame,

m.mg.co.za/article/2015-02-19-sas-nuclear-deal-with-russia-is-far-from-done/

The Russians are known to have offered South Africa a “build, own, operate”
construction deal, according to which Russia would build and run the
nuclear station, and sell the power to South Africa at an agreed price. This
kind of vendor-assisted financing may be the only way South Africa could
afford to go nuclear. But the bigger question now is: Can Russia?
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2015
andrewza:

The fact we have investors shows the great difference. Etween us.
what is this one saying?
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by vandalZA(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2015
iterator24:

they were awarded a rail project, largest in the world
www.istructe.org/news-articles/2014/industry-news/china-signs-deal-for-£13-billion-nigerian-railway?feed=Latest-News-Features

your nuclear deal has not even been sorted out yet, and Russia wants to build, operate and sell to saffers.. you're here screaming on top of your lungs..shame,

m.mg.co.za/article/2015-02-19-sas-nuclear-deal-with-russia-is-far-from-done/

The Russians are known to have offered South Africa a “build, own, operate”
construction deal, according to which Russia would build and run the
nuclear station, and sell the power to South Africa at an agreed price. This
kind of vendor-assisted financing may be the only way South Africa could
afford to go nuclear. But the bigger question now is: Can Russia?
lolest wen I was invited to this forum and I was told that Nigerians are fooling themselves I thought they were lying but now I can see. You just made up yourself a story .... Please can you post me a link that says Russia will build nuclear power stations for south Africa with her own money and sell it to south Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by sostoz(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2015
lol lol this guy is a hater dizmal. how can a poor country invest on a wealthy country. we know how cruel minded u are even a suspect in a police custody can be executed with out even a trial. boko haram suspects are randomly taken from any village and soldiers pick any boy they think he might be militant and handcuff em. who knows wat they do aftr dose boys. this contradicts ur saying dat nigerians have class and intelligent. in my southy every person gets a fair trial poor or rich. talking about rich intelligents blacks its us mr. we have every rite to bragg every sector is regulated unlike ur nigerians who fly to each and every country and demand citizenship and hijack CBD of those cities and paint it with drugs.

2 Likes

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by MduZA: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2015
iterator24:
your compatriots created the thread seems you have no

we roll with European clubs in Nigeria not xenophobic Zulus

ironically Nigerians players in SA has never experienced xenophobia,but your brothers are experiencing racism daily in Europe
...you are just exposing how brainwashed you people are....your president initially ran to the west asking for their help with regard to boko haram,who is now doing the actual help?Stop embarrassing yourself comrade..

3 Likes

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
vandalZA:
lolest wen I was invited to this forum and I was told that Nigerians are fooling themselves I thought they were lying but now I can see. You just made up yourself a story .... Please can you post me a link that says Russia will build nuclear power stations for south Africa with her own money and sell it to south Africa
I made a quote from the link I provided you, you keep embarrassing your compatriots including those who are dumb enough to like and share your post...
who's fooling who? read dummy

2 Likes

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
MduZA:

ironically Nigerians players in SA has never experienced xenophobia ,but your brothers are experiencing racism daily in Europe
...you are just exposing how brainwashed you people are....your president initially ran to the west asking for their help with regard to boko haram,who is now doing the actual help?Stop embarrassing yourself comrade..

I'm not surprised, last time you tried it in 2008, Nigerians threatened you on your own soil and you took it out on Zimbabweans and somalians..cowards

the rest of your post is baseless because racism and terrorism is not unique to Nigeria or Nigerians .. stupido
the only brainwashed people are saffers..

2 Likes

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is the foreign affairs section but you'd it was the sexuality section; all you people ever do here is compare d.i.ck size.
I'll be back again in the next three months.

1 Like

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by vandalZA(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
iterator24:
I made a quote from the link I provided you, you keep embarrassing your compatriots including those who are dumb enough to like and share your post...
who's fooling who? read dummy
this is the second time I say this, check your link before posting it. That link of your doesn't exist and I'm still waiting for that link I asked for
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
vandalZA:
this is the second time I say this, check your link before posting it. That link of your doesn't exist and I'm still waiting for that link I asked for
http://m.mg.co.za/article/2015-02-19-sas-nuclear-deal-with-russia-is-far-from-done/

I'm surprised you still use a monochrome cell phone to browse the internet ..smh
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by MduZA: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
iterator24:
I'm not surprised, last time you tried it in 2008, Nigerians threatened you on your own soil and you took it out on Zimbabweans and somalians..cowards

the rest of your post is baseless because racism and terrorism is not unique to Nigeria or Nigerians .. stupido
the only brainwashed people are saffers..

hey dont divert issues,am telling you that your players are not experiencing any form of xenophobia in SA ,you are singing praise and worship about European leagues where Africans are the victims of racism and discrimination...i don't blame you but the colonizers ,they taught you to hate yourself....Nigerians in SA live in areas where people only mind their own business that's why in most cases they are not affected,the threats you are talking about only exist in your wishful fantasies..

3 Likes

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by vandalZA(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
iterator24:
http://m.mg.co.za/article/2015-02-19-sas-nuclear-deal-with-russia-is-far-from-done/

I'm surprised you still use a monochrome cell phone to browse the internet ..smh
you are crazy this is not a done deal this is someone's opinion this is something that is added by an economics........you should learn to read and understand because the economic analyser is even asking if that strategy is implemented can Russia afforded because this project is even large for Russia
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
vandalZA:
you are crazy this is not a done deal this is someone's opinion this is something that is added by an economics........you should learn to read and understand because the economic analyser is even asking if that strategy is implemented can Russia afforded because this project is even large for Russia
you and your compatriots are quick to post news links and even blogs so as to prove your point during argument, but when the odd is against you, it's someone's opinion? hypocrite! if you want to dispute a claim, you lay your argument intelligently / you post a link to counter it.
your deal is yet to be approved or implemented in any form.......... FACT!!

1 Like

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
MduZA:

hey dont divert issues,am telling you that your players are not experiencing any form of xenophobia in SA ,you are singing praise and worship about European leagues where Africans are the victims of racism and discrimination...i don't blame you but the colonizers ,they taught you to hate yourself....Nigerians in SA live in areas where people only mind their own business that's why in most cases they are not affected, the threats you are talking about only exist in your wishful fantasies .

lol.. enough information on that is on cyberspace boy.

talking about league, There are many south africans who are Chelsea fans amongst others, preach to them, not me.... you're the ones with apartheid issues
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2015
iterator24:
even when we attain a trillion dollar economy, our budget won't get up to $100 billion ... currently, the large chunk of our $510 billion goes to oil producing states before budget.

exposure won't make you stupid.. that's why many Nigerians does not want to engage you dimwits.
ever wondered why our defense budget trumps yours?

https://www./20140628084609-109819820-nigeria-s-top-10-federal-revenue-receiving-states

for now, enjoy the bragging right

what are you talking about? i thought you were wiser than this. $510billion isn't it the GDP of you country, we are told it is, which i dont believe. You know where you expose your fake GDP, you cant have a country of GDP OF $510Billion with only a tax collection of $23billion. You have all the companies based in nigeria paying tax. A $510billion economy should collect a tax of between $180B to $200B. Yes, we know majority of your economy is informal, but didnt the stats guys say they did not calculate the informal business in their rebasing, so it wont matter.

4 Likes

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2015
iterator24:

Firstly Nigeria is structured differently, politically and economically to SA and many other African countries.

1. Lagos for example makes her own money and implements her own capital projects outside budget while all the money generated in Gauteng amongst other provinces is included in your R120billion.

2. Oil producing states get money outside our budget.

Nigeria is richer than all african countries including SA. that's the criteria for power, not budget. Our budget is basically oil revenue, nothing else, don't get so worked up about it lad. Morocco's budget is higher than ours they're not embarrasing themselves like saffers.

So is johannesburg, cape town, durban, pretoria metros, they make their own money.

5 Likes

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 1:10am On Mar 01, 2015
iterator24:
we awarded a $13 billion contract to China last month [largest ever on the continent] , gave our millitary over $6 billion [trumps your defense budget], paid salaries worth over $5 billion from your '$20 Billion'.. you don't know what its like to be rich hommie...

enjoy the bragging right..

stop lying, source? it seems you are not aware how Chinese operate, i m 100% sure that all that money, $13billion was borrowed from chinese bank, and you hire a chinese company to do work for you. everything goes back to china, how clever they are. Its a daylight rappe. prove me wrong if think i m wrong.

2 Likes

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 1:30am On Mar 01, 2015
andrewza:

You can't produce it once. Nigeria is poor. All was has been.

I tend to agree with you, its all hype for nothing, there is no money in that country. Lagos alone with only 3 malls, can you imagine, and those malls are owned by SA companies. How many malls does joburg have, if we compare? probably between 200 to 300 malls. Every neighbourhood has a mall, even orange farm, one of the poor areas has a massive mall bigger than what you can find in lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 01, 2015
14:

So is johannesburg, cape town, durban, pretoria metros, they make their own money.
and its included in your budget
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 01, 2015
14:

stop lying, source? it seems you are not aware how Chinese operate, i m 100% sure that all that money, $13billion was borrowed from chinese bank, and you hire a chinese company to do work for you. everything goes back to china, how clever they are. Its a daylight rappe. prove me wrong if think i m wrong.
source?
were you in Mars when it made world news headlines? they've started laying rail tracks, you're seeking source ..lol

and even if its a loan, we have enough resources yo pay back including oil... it's better than your, kondo-e satellite which Russia built, operates and bills south Africans..and possibly your nuclear power plant ..
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 01, 2015
14:

what are you talking about? i thought you were wiser than this. $510billion isn't it the GDP of you country, we are told it is, which i dont believe. You know where you expose your fake GDP, you cant have a country of GDP OF $510Billion with only a tax collection of $23billion. You have all the companies based in nigeria paying tax. A $510billion economy should collect a tax of between $180B to $200B. Yes, we know majority of your economy is informal, but didnt the stats guys say they did not calculate the informal business in their rebasing, so it wont matter.
ermmmmm....dude, what's with the pointless post?
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by vandalZA(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2015
iterator24:
how do you know its included....? Any source?
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by andrewza: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
vandalZA:
how do you know its included....? Any source?

He has no source. I have one showing the budget of just cape town.
https://www.capetown.gov.za/en/Budget/Pages/Budget-2014-15-Final.aspx

1 Like

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
iterator24:

Never, johannesburg Metro has its own budget, they generate their own revanue, probably 80% of their budget is money they generated through, levies, electricity, water, refuse collection. You must know that in SA we pay for almost everything. so thats where the metro gets the bulk of their revenue.

1 Like

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
iterator24:
source?
were you in Mars when it made world news headlines? they've started laying rail tracks, you're seeking source ..lol

and even if its a loan, we have enough resources yo pay back including oil... it's better than your, kondo-e satellite which Russia built, operates and bills south Africans..and possibly your nuclear power plant ..

" Financing for Nigeria’s massive new US$13 billion High Speed Rail network is primarily in the form of a
loan from China’s Export Import Bank."

you see i never lie, i did not even look or google before, i know how China operates. They give you with one hand and take with another hand. And the company building the railway could be state owned chinese company.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kpmg-report-13bn-high-speed-rail-to-save-nigeria-road-maintenance-cost/196308/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
andrewza:

He has no source. I have one showing the budget of just cape town.
https://www.capetown.gov.za/en/Budget/Pages/Budget-2014-15-Final.aspx

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/296246004426a5d0b57ef5e2e61545ac/R47-billion-budget-set-for-City-of-Johannesburg-20142705
The City of Johannesburg has announced a record R47 billion budget for the 2014/15 financial year.

1 Like

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by andrewza: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
14:

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/296246004426a5d0b57ef5e2e61545ac/R47-billion-budget-set-for-City-of-Johannesburg-20142705
The City of Johannesburg has announced a record R47 billion budget for the 2014/15 financial year.

about 4 billion USD

1 Like

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
andrewza:

about 4 billion USD

lets hear that of Lagos.
its $2.4billion for lagos state for 2014. I said state/province, not a city.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/fashola-presents-n489-7bn-2014-budget/

for Gauteng province, the budget for 2014 was $8 Billion
https://blog.fnb.co.za/2014/03/201415-gauteng-provincial-budget-summary/

you see where the money is. If nigeria was the richest country in Africa, shouldn't it be the one with higher budget in africa, because we are told the country is rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by sostoz(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
i dont hate nigeria and m not gona stop taking my daughter to a niger saloon. u just inviting sumthing far from u....all of us here we trying by all means to stop zeno from townships but it seems this is a two way sociall sickness. if u hate sa wat is stoping us from hatin u!
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by 14(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
sostoz:
i dont hate nigeria and m not gona stop taking my daughter to a niger saloon. u just inviting sumthing far from u....all of us here we trying by all means to stop zeno from townships but it seems this is a two way sociall sickness. if u hate sa wat is stoping us from hatin u!

everyone is trying to be better than the other. but we not gonna accept lies
Re: SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA by Msauza(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:

Firstly Nigeria is structured differently, politically and economically to SA and many other African countries.

1. Lagos for example makes her own money and implements her own capital projects outside budget while all the money generated in Gauteng amongst other provinces is included in your R120billion.

2. Oil producing states get money outside our budget.

Nigeria is richer than all african countries including SA. that's the criteria for power, not budget. Our budget is basically oil revenue, nothing else, don't get so worked up about it lad. Morocco's budget is higher than ours they're not embarrasing themselves like saffers.

Your comment is completely incorrect. We have hundreds of Municipalities which generate their own income as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How do you think the current Libyan crisis will end? / World Leaders Back Ouattara As Ivory Coast Poll Winner / SA's Constitutional Court Attacked Days After Parliament Was Burnt Down (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.