Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead (2322 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / About The Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by huxley(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2008
It gives me great pleasure in announcing that the Trinity, a conerstone of Christian theology and the cause of many a heartache and sleepless nights and pogroms has been proven to be just a figment of the imagination. This theology can be be put to bed and replaced by a more thoroughgoing and robust theology called the Quinternity. This new theology defines the persons that comprise the one and only true God. This meets quite well with the philosophical idea of the holon. As such the quinternity comprises Jesus, Mohammed, the Holy Spirit, Jinns and God.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by KAG: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2008
No need to find additional members from different religions. For Christianity you could do: The father, the Son, the Spirit, the Devil, and Mary, mother of God. Islam: Muslim overlord, Mohammed, Jinns, Quran, Aisha.

Incidentally, in Jungian psychology rather than a quintet or triple head, it is argued that the archetype should be a quartet.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Kuns: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2008
Same thing in Egipt. And Egipt is the mother or cradle of human civilisation, as we know it today.

They missed out the mother.

This is where they get their trinity concept from.

Asaru (god the father) who the greeks called Osiris, Aset the mother would they called Isis, Haru (Horus) the Son and Khonsu (the Holy Ghost) has he was the placenta carrier.

All other Cultures get the Quinternity concepts from Tamare (Ancient Egipt).

The Greeks and Romans were heavily homosexuals so they left out the mother (woman).

They couldn't overstand why the woman had so much influence in our society and institution in Tama-re later called Africa.

In Yorubaland, the institution of "Iyaami" was banned during British occupation. They served a very important role of check and balance, and as an advisory council in conjunction to the governmental institutions.

This is their history they relegate women to the back. And try and keep them down in their societies. Woman only started to vote less than 90 years ago in the UK.

So they took the woman out and gave us God the father, son and holy ghost, hence the trinity concept was born.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by olabowale(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2008
! think this girl named KAG, is gone kuku. This is merely playing on word. I substitute K for the C. One flew over the cockle's nest is what am using here.

We in Islam do not believe in trinity or multiple godheads. Allah is One. Why do your unscientific mind (lol) have to bring your magic, into the belief of Muslims, when there is just One Indivisible Lord!
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by KAG: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2008
olabowale:

! think this girl named KAG, is gone kuku. This is merely playing on word. I substitute K for the C. One flew over the cockle's nest is what am using here.

It's cuckoo's nest. For obvious reasons it's remarkably difficult to fly over a cockle's nest.

We in Islam do not believe in trinity or multiple godheads. Allah is One. Why do your unscientific mind (lol) have to bring your magic, into the belief of Muslims, when there is just One Indivisible Lord!

Implicit in your mode of conduct lies the worship of a god with many heads
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by birdman(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2008
eh, huxley take am easy o. b4 nairlanders declare holy war on your head grin
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by congoshine(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2008
olabowale:

@Olabowale,
How can you say Muslims don't believe in multiple godheads?

Question 1. Are there more than one *Allah* as creator in the Islam?
The Qur'an says an emphatic YES!! Read the following:

Sura 6 vs.94
"And behold! ye come to Us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you. . ."

Sura 7 vs.11
"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate."

Q.23 vs.12
"Verily We created man from a product of wet earth"

Q.51 vs.47-49
"And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ample. . .And the earth, We have made it a wide extent; how well have We then spread (it) out. . . And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction."

Question 2. Are there more than one *Allah* that people pray to in Islam?
The Qur'an says an emphatic YES!! See for yourself:

Sura 10 vs.12
"When trouble toucheth a man, he crieth unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passeth on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!"

Question 3. Are there more than one *Allah* that is being worshipped in Islam?
Qur'an answers with an emphatic YES!! Check it out for yourself:

Q.21 vs.73
"And We made them Imams who guided (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and Us (alone) did they serve" (translated by Pickthal, the verse truly reads: "and they were worshippers of Us (alone)." - meaning that more than one *allah* is being worshipped by Muslims and they don't even know it!!).

The Qur'an even states that this polytheistic gods in Islam will be the judges of all Muslims:

Q.21 vs.35
"Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return."

So, Olabowale. . . your 'monotheism' is actually polytheism disguised. cry
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Kuns: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2008
Jesus is the Muslim’s Messiah
Muslims would like you to believe that Jesus is only defined in the Koran as a Messenger and a Prophet, and is not different to all the other Messengers who went before him. . . . This is just not true, because Muhammad was not called Al Masih – The Anointer or Messiah, Jesus was (Koran 3:45, 4:157, 4:171, 4:172, 5:75, 9:30, 9:31)
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by congoshine(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2008
Kuns:

Jesus is the Muslim’s Messiah
Muslims would like you to believe that Jesus is only defined in the Koran as a Messenger and a Prophet, and is not different to all the other Messengers who went before him. . . . This is just not true, because Muhammad was not called Al Masih – The Anointer or Messiah, Jesus was (Koran 3:45, 4:157, 4:171, 4:172, 5:75, 9:30, 9:31)

Kuns,definitely the Spirit of God has revealed this to you. grin grin grin
I think you should drop all these your egyptology,philosophical arguments and follow Him,ok? wink
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by olabowale(m): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2008
@Congoshine: « #6 on: Today at 09:09:00 AM »

@Olabowale,
How can you say Muslims don't believe in multiple godheads?

Question 1. Are there more than one *Allah* as creator in the Islam?
The Qur'an says an emphatic YES!! Read the following:

Liar and cheat you are. And I am reading the tafsir of Qur'aan to answer your deceit.

Sura 6 vs.94
"And behold! ye come to Us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you. . ."

YUSUFALI: "And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

YUSUFALI: It is Allah Who causeth the seed-grain and the date-stone to split and sprout. He causeth the living to issue from the dead, and He is the one to cause the dead to issue from the living. That is Allah: then how are ye deluded away from the truth?

YUSUFALI: He it is that cleaveth the day-break (from the dark): He makes the night for rest and tranquillity, and the sun and moon for the reckoning (of time): Such is the judgment and ordering of (Him), the Exalted in Power, the Omniscient.

YUSUFALI: It is He Who maketh the stars (as beacons) for you, that ye may guide yourselves, with their help, through the dark spaces of land and sea: We detail Our signs for people who know.

Sura 7 vs.11
"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate."

YUSUFALI: (Allah) said: "What prevented thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

Q.23 vs.12
"Verily We created man from a product of wet earth"

YUSUFALI: Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed;

YUSUFALI: Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!

Q.51 vs.47-49
"And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ampleAnd the earth, We have made it a wide extent; how well have We then spread (it) out. . . And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction."

YUSUFALI: Hasten ye then (at once) to Allah: I am from Him a Warner to you, clear and open!

YUSUFALI: And make not another an object of worship with Allah: I am from Him a Warner to you, clear and open!

Question 2. Are there more than one *Allah* that people pray to in Islam?
The Qur'an says an emphatic YES!! See for yourself:

Evidently, in the above section, where Allah uses "We" a majestic pronoun for Himself, your mind could not settle enough to read through few verses that make the statement in the Qur'aan come to life. Look, when I used to talk to ~Lady~, i think I teased her one time by using majestic pronoun for myself. And I have many times responded to KarmaMod by saying "Awa" for my self alone. Awa is not usually used for a single person.

And no one writes Him, He, in the middle of a sentence except for God Almighty alone. If I even use "We" for myself when am having fun with my wife, in a manner of seduction, knowing fully well how greatly a wife is affected by honoring speech a husband makes about himself to her. Well, you cant know that since you are a comfirmed bachelor.

Sura 10 vs.12
"When trouble toucheth a man, he crieth unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passeth on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!"

YUSUFALI: Generations before you We destroyed when they did wrong: their messengers came to them with clear-signs, but they would not believe! thus do We requite those who sin!

YUSUFALI: Then We made you heirs in the land after them, to see how ye would behave!

YUSUFALI: But when Our Clear Signs are rehearsed unto them, those who rest not their hope on their meeting with Us, Say: "Bring us a reading other than this, or change this," Say: "It is not for me, of my own accord, to change it: I follow naught but what is revealed unto me: if I were to disobey my Lord, I should myself fear the penalty of a Great Day (to come)."

YUSUFALI: Say: "If Allah had so willed, I should not have rehearsed it to you, nor would He have made it known to you. A whole life-time before this have I tarried amongst you: will ye not then understand?"

YUSUFALI: Who doth more wrong than such as forge a lie against Allah, or deny His Signs? But never will prosper those who sin.

YUSUFALI: They serve, besides Allah, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." Say: "Do ye indeed inform Allah of something He knows not, in the heavens or on earth?- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!"

Question 3. Are there more than one *Allah* that is being worshipped in Islam?
Qur'an answers with an emphatic YES!! Check it out for yourself:

Liar. We will see how dishonest you are.

Q.21 vs.73
"And We made them Imams who guided (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and Us (alone) did they serve" (translated by Pickthal, the verse truly reads: "and they were worshippers of Us (alone)." - meaning that more than one *allah* is being worshipped by Muslims and they don't even know it!!).

PICKTHAL: And unto Lot we gave judgment and knowledge, and We delivered him from the community that did abominations. Lo! they were folk of evil, lewd.

PICKTHAL: And We brought him in unto Our mercy. Lo! he was of the righteous.

PICKTHAL: And Noah, when he cried of old, We heard his prayer and saved him and his household from the great affliction.

PICKTHAL: And delivered him from the people who denied Our revelations. Lo! they were folk of evil, therefor did We drown them all.

PICKTHAL: And David and Solomon, when they gave judgment concerning the field, when people's sheep had strayed and browsed therein by night; and We were witnesses to their judgment.

PICKTHAL: And We made Solomon to understand (the case); and unto each of them We gave judgment and knowledge. And we subdued the hills and the birds to hymn (His) praise along with David. We were the doers (thereof).

PICKTHAL: And We taught him the art of making garments (of mail) to protect you in your daring. Are ye then thankful?

PICKTHAL: And unto Solomon (We subdued) the wind in its raging. It set by his command toward the land which We had blessed. And of everything We are Aware.

PICKTHAL: And of the evil ones (subdued We unto him) some who dived (for pearls) for him and did other work, and We were warders unto them.

PICKTHAL: And Job, when he cried unto his Lord, (saying): Lo! adversity afflicteth me, and Thou art Most Merciful of all who show mercy.

PICKTHAL: Then We heard his prayer and removed that adversity from which he suffered, and We gave him his household (that he had lost) and the like thereof along with them, a mercy from Our store, and a remembrance for the worshippers;

PICKTHAL: And (mention) Ishmael, and Idris, and Dhu'l-Kifl. All were of the steadfast.

PICKTHAL: And We brought them in unto Our mercy. Lo! they are among the righteous.

PICKTHAL: And (mention) Dhu'n-Nun, when he went off in anger and deemed that We had no power over him, but he cried out in the darkness, saying: There is no Allah save Thee. Be Thou Glorified! Lo! I have been a wrong-doer.

PICKTHAL: Then we heard his prayer and saved him from the anguish. Thus we save believers.

PICKTHAL: And Zachariah, when he cried unto his Lord: My Lord! Leave me not childless, though Thou art the Best of inheritors.

PICKTHAL: Then We heard his prayer, and bestowed upon him John, and adjusted his wife (to bear a child) for him. Lo! they used to vie one with the other in good deeds, and they cried unto Us in longing and in fear, and were submissive unto Us.

PICKTHAL: And she who was chaste, therefor We breathed into her (something) of Our Spirit and made her and her son a token for (all) peoples.

PICKTHAL: Lo! this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.

The Qur'an even states that this polytheistic gods in Islam will be the judges of all Muslims:

Q.21 vs.35
"Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return."

YUSUFALI: When the Unbelievers see thee, they treat thee not except with ridicule. "Is this," (they say), "the one who talks of your gods?" and they blaspheme at the mention of (Allah) Most Gracious!

YUSUFALI: Man is a creature of haste: soon (enough) will I show you My Signs; then ye will not ask Me to hasten them!

So, Olabowale. . . your 'monotheism' is actually polytheism disguised.

I hope you can read. You see that you have to read through a story. Sometimes a sentence is not a complete story of itself. It has the next or several sentences after it, as past of its colage to produce a readable picture. You will see that Allah as He uses "We, Us, Our, etc of the Majestic Pronoun" from Himself, He always end up clarifying that He, is One by saying your Lord, I, etc.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Kuns: 3:03am On Dec 28, 2008
@congoshine

Kuns,definitely the Spirit of God has revealed this to you.   
I think you should drop all these your egyptology,philosophical arguments and follow Him,ok?

smiley smiley smiley Keep learning, Amun Re (Amen Re) is the God of them all, Muslim (are US), Hebrews (Judaites, are US), Christians (are US).

We have to see the root of all the religions back in Tama-re (falsely called Egypt today).

Re Pronounced Ray as in Oloduma[b]re[/b]

That's why all the prophets of the bible and Qu'ran were in Egipt.

Even Moses (Musa) was taught all in knew by the Egiptians.

Acts 7 : 22 and I quote ": And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds."

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

You see that "Moses was learned in all the[b] wisdom of the Egyptians[/b], and was mighty in words and in deeds"

ALL not some wisdom, check it out.

Moses learnt ALL not some wisdom of the Egiptians. With this in mind the bible is an Egypt book, because wrote the first five books so the christians say.

So we need to go back to Egipt. Not Rome or Greek, or Mecca. We were before all that.

I not going to roam with the Roman, I staying in Egipt, like the prophets of the bible.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Congoshine
Spirit of God has revealed this to you. 

No, Rev (Dr) Malachi Z York, Imam Isa revealed it to me.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by congoshine(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
olabowale:

@Congoshine: « #6 on: Today at 09:09:00 AM » 
Liar and cheat you are. And I am reading the tafsir of Qur'aan to answer your deceit.

Alfa,no need for this ok? Just prove your point & I do same !

olabowale:

I hope you can read. You see that you have to read through a story. Sometimes a sentence is not a complete story of itself. It has the next or several sentences after it, as past of its colage to produce a readable picture. You will see that Allah as He uses "We, Us, Our, etc of the Majestic Pronoun" from Himself, He always end up clarifying that He, is One by saying your Lord, I, etc.

Although your lengthy response actually doesn't address the issues raised. . . . . . . . . . . . .

This is precisely the point I want you to arrive at. Never present the Holy Koran as been the 'perfect' Holy book & christians as confused people. The same way you attempt to misread the bible & present it as fact has just been given to you. I'm watching you,alfa !
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Kuns: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2008
@congoshine

Egipt is where the precept of Quinternity was birthed, christians and Muslims are both confused.

The Greeks (christians) took out the mother from the Quinternity, the Muslim also have the trinity con[/b]cept which they [b]borrowed from the Christians, who in turn took their trinity [b]con[/b]cept from the Jews.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by congoshine(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

@congoshine

Egipt is where the precept of Quinternity was birthed, christians and Muslims are both confused.

The Greeks (christians) took out the mother from the Quinternity, the Muslim also have the trinity con[/b]cept which they [b]borrowed from the Christians, who in turn took their trinity [b]con[/b]cept from the Jews.
'Mother' worship is idolatary-recall mystery Babylon in Revelations. Its also the cornerstone of the occultic world like Ogboni(Omun ya dun !),Freemasons etc
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Kuns: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2008
@congoshine

So when Africans are honouring the parents, their ancestors it is idolatry?.

You allow the Cauc[b]asian[/b] who does not speak or understand your culture to tell you what your culture means?

This is the slave mentality. This is why Africans are still going backwards, you allow the Caucasians (pale-skinned devil in the flesh) and their black devil helpers to tell you want your culture means.

On the other hand Christians and muslims are the real idolatries, because you 'muslims' worship a black stone which you muslims claim fell out of heaven. This is idolatry. And this stone is not in your image or likeness.

Also the mother of the westernised religion of Christianity the Roman Catholic church has the most idols in all of the Monotheistic religions.

Why did the God of the Bible in the book of PSALMS in the old testament setta tabernacle and worshipping the sun.
If honouring, worshipping, acknowledge Nature was idolatry?

Psalms 19: 4 and I quote from verse Psalms 4: 1 "   

1: The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2: Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3: There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4: Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, "

Now then congoshine

Why did God set a tabernacle for the sun? This is sun worship.

Are you saying God or Allah is an idolater? Because God set a tablenable for worship the Sun (Atum Re, Atun Re and Amen Ra or Re).

That big Image (Cross with a dead man on it) on you church wall is an idol.

That[b] Big black stone muslims [/b] claim fell out of a heaven (considering heaven is a spiritual place) and worship is an idol.

We Nuwaubians, Nubians, Africans honour, adore, love, worship our own parent, etheric parent (Ancestors who were the deities / Gods). The great Black skinned woolly haired beings who came to this planet before the Adam and Eve stories of your biblies (2000 AD) and korans (1400 AD) stories of 6000 thousands years ago.

We the Nuwbun, Nubians, Africans have being on the planet millions of years before your Korans or bibles were fabricated.

So I am worshipping NO Asian or Cauc[b]Asian[/b] Jesus or Mohammed. That is for the Straight hair (furs-like hair) and Pale skinned people and their black subjects.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by PastorAIO: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

Why did the God of the Bible in the book of PSALMS in the old testament setta tabernacle and worshipping the sun.
If honouring, worshipping, acknowledge Nature was idolatry?

Psalms 19: 4 and I quote from verse Psalms 4: 1 "   

1: The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
4: Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, "

Now then congoshine

Why did God set a tabernacle for the sun? This is sun worship.

Are you saying God or Allah is an idolater? Because God set a tablenable for worship the Sun (Atum Re, Atun Re and Amen Ra or Re).

My brother, a tabernacle means a covering, a shelter, a home. If I use a plate to cover my rice while I pop into the next room then that plate is a tabernacle for my rice. I am not worshipping my rice in that case.

The subject of this psalm is the splendour of the heavens and the firmament. All the psalmist is saying is that God covered/protected/sheltered/housed the Sun with the Heavens.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Kuns: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2008
@PastorAIO

My brother, a tabernacle means a covering, a shelter, a home.  If I use a plate to cover my rice while I pop into the next room then that plate is a tabernacle for my rice.  I am not worshipping my rice in that case. 

The subject of this psalm is the splendour of the heavens and the firmament.  All the psalmist is saying is that God covered/protected/sheltered/housed  the Sun with the Heavens.

Psalm 19: 4 "Psalms 19: 4 and I quote from verse Psalms 4: 1 "   

"He set a tabernacle for the sun". Who is the he refered to here who set a tabernacle for the SUN (RE  = SUN in Nuwaupic ancient Egiptian dialect)?

If you christians claim the bible is the word of God, whose word should take precedence?

The pastors word or the word of God?

You need to get yourself a dictionary.

Here are Definitions of tabernacle on the Web:

(Judaism) the place of worship for a Jewish congregation
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

The Tabernacle is known in Hebrew as the Mishkan ( משכן "Residence" or "Dwelling Place"wink. It was a portable dwelling place for the divine presence from the time of the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt through the conquering of the land of Canaan. ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernacle

The portable tent used before the construction of the temple, where the shekinah (presence of God / Deities) was known to dwell.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tabernacle

1. A slightly built or temporary habitation; especially, a tent. "Dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob." (Heb. X (more, )
www.tabmd.com/md/t-2.htm

"(1.) A house or dwelling-place (Job 5:24; 18:6, etc.)." "(2.) A portable shrine (comp. ,
www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Free-Bible-Dictionary-T.php

Tabernacle has nothing nothing to do with what you cover your rice with.

The subject of this psalm is the splendour of the heavens and the firmament.  All the psalmist is saying is that God covered/protected/sheltered/housed  the Sun with the Heavens

You have failed to see the Verb "this is where the key words or subject matter is".

The active verb "He set" and its adjective "set" are the key words. "
splendour of the heavens and the firmament
" so what does this mean?

Not praising the filament, pastorAIO. No, you have been misleading your congregation with speculation instead of Facts.

You lied, pastor this is not what the bible in saying.

The bible meant "He (God) set a tabernacle for the sun". Because The Lord God is a sun not Son. Like you would try and claim in a moment.

Psalm 84 : 11 tells us God is a SUN (Re prononuced Ray) and I quote in parts "For the LORD God is a sun and shield".

In our ANCIENT EGIPTIAN / AFRICAN culture the God is a SUN (Re as in Oloduma-re). This is where the Christian bible and all their stories are fabricated from.

Don't believe me, check it out for your self.

Why did God build a tabernacle for the SUN?
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by PastorAIO: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

@PastorAIO

Psalm 19: 4 "Psalms 19: 4 and I quote from verse Psalms 4: 1 "   

"He set a tabernacle for the sun". Who is the he refered to here who set a tabernacle for the SUN (RE  = SUN in Nuwaupic ancient Egiptian dialect)?

If you christians claim the bible is the word of God, whose word should take precedence?

The pastors word or the word of God?

You need to get yourself a dictionary.

Here are Definitions of tabernacle on the Web:

(Judaism) the place of worship for a Jewish congregation
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

The Tabernacle is known in Hebrew as the Mishkan ( משכן "Residence" or "Dwelling Place"wink. It was a portable dwelling place for the divine presence from the time of the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt through the conquering of the land of Canaan. ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernacle

The portable tent used before the construction of the temple, where the shekinah (presence of God / Deities) was known to dwell.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tabernacle

1. A slightly built or temporary habitation; especially, a tent. "Dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob." (Heb. X (more, )
www.tabmd.com/md/t-2.htm

"(1.) A house or dwelling-place (Job 5:24; 18:6, etc.)." "(2.) A portable shrine (comp. ,
www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Free-Bible-Dictionary-T.php

Tabernacle has nothing nothing to do with what you cover your rice with.

You have failed to see the Verb "this is where the key words or subject matter is".

The active verb "He set" and its adjective "set" are the key words. " " so what does this mean?

Not praising the filament, pastorAIO. No, you have been misleading your congregation with speculation instead of Facts.

You lied, pastor this is not what the bible in saying.

The bible meant "He (God) set a tabernacle for the sun". Because The Lord God is a sun not Son. Like you would try and claim in a moment.

Psalm 84 : 11 tells us God is a SUN (Re prononuced Ray) and I quote in parts "For the LORD God is a sun and shield".

In our ANCIENT EGIPTIAN / AFRICAN culture the God is a SUN (Re as in Oloduma-re). This is where the Christian bible and all their stories are fabricated from.

Don't believe me, check it out for your self.

Why did God build a tabernacle for the SUN?

Sorry o, but I am led to believe that the hebrew word that has been translated to tabernacle, ie Mishkan, is just a house, a dwelling place, usually of a makeshift nature.
Hebrew mishkan

The Hebrew word, however, points to a different meaning. Mishkan is related to the Hebrew word to "dwell", "rest", or "to live in", referring to the "[In-dwelling] Presence of God", the Shekhina (or Shechina) (based on the same Hebrew root word as Mishkan), that dwelled or rested within this divinely ordained mysterious structure.
The Hebrew word for a "neighbor" is shakhen from the same root as mishkan. The commandments for its construction are taken from the words in the Book of Exodus when God says to Moses: "They shall make me a sanctuary, and I will dwell (ve-shakhan-ti) among them. You must make the tabernacle (mishkan) and all its furnishings following the plan that I am showing you." (Exodus 25:8-10). Thus the idea is that God wants this structure built so that it may be a "dwelling", so to speak, for his presence within the Children of Israel following the Exodus.

In america they have what is called the White House which is where the president dwells. Yet it is not the only White house in America. There are many White houses that don't have a president living in them. It is the same with a tabernacle. There were many tents and makeshift dwellings at that time that didn't house divine nada. That God's presence dwelt in a tabernacle doesn't mean that every tabernacle houses a God.
When I go camping I dwell in a tabernacle and I assure you that I am not a God.

However if you don't get me then let's not bother ourselves too much about it, it's not that important. Not to me in any case.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Kuns: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2008
@PastorAIO

Sorry o, but I am led to believe that the hebrew word that has been translated to tabernacle, ie Mishkan, is just a house, a dwelling place, usually of a makeshift nature.

This is where your mis-understanding come from, "but I am led to believe that" do you ever check anything out for yourself?

Or do you just like being led with "be[b]lie[/b]ve (Beliar)"?

Did you get your dictionary out.

Definitions of beliar on the Web:

Belial (also Belhor, Baalial, Beliar, Belias , Beliall, Beliel, Bilael; from Hebrew בְּלִיַּ֫עַל ; also named Matanbuchus ,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliar

Beliar or believe is another name of Shaytan (Satan).

This is who is leading you when you are led to Be[b]lie[/b]ve (Be[b]liar[/b]).

Christians are no different from the Satanist in principle, you need to give the devil back his be[b]lie[/b]f, and accept and seek the facts (truth). 

What you are doing now is be[b]lie[/b]f OR BE[b]LIE[/b]VE or Beliar, which is low grade Satanism.

Check it out for yourself, don't believe me.

Knowing will free you, not be[b]lie[/b]ve.

Why did the Lord built a tabernacle for the SUN? If he (Psalm 19 :4) was not an idol "Sun/ Re" Worshipper?
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Recognise: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
deleted
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by congoshine(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
Need I say more ? cool
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2009
@huxley
the amount of hard work you have been (unsuccessfully) doing to lampoon Christianity only goes to show how authentic Christianity is. Just think, how many people have you converted to your 'side'

Its no use running, when you are on the wrong road.
Re: The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead by BProphecy: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2009
As regards a Revelation of the Godhead (which some refer to as "The Trinity"wink

This insight provides an answer to the question, How is it there is but One God, yet Three (1 Jn.5:7, Jn.10:30, Matt.28:19 below)?

1 Jn.5:7 For there are THREE that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and THESE THREE ARE ONE.

Jn.10:30 I and my Father are ONE (Lk.1:68, Col.2-9, Re.1:6 below).

Jn.12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent  me (Jn.10:30 above).

Matt.28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son (Jn.1:14 below), and of the Holy Ghost (1 Jn.5:7 above).

In the Beginning

To explain this revelation we reference Genesis 1:2, which declares in part, "… And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

And, we reference Genesis 1:26, in part, "And God said, Let US make man in OUR image… ."

John 1:1-3 also declares that, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was WITH God, and the Word WAS God (Re.1:6 below).   The same was in the beginning WITH God.  All things were made by him (the Word); and without him was not any thing made that was made."

And, John 1:14 declares, "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father (Matt.3:17, Matt.1:20 below)), full of grace and truth."

What is divinely present in the beginning is the triune God - God the Father, the Word of God the Father, and the Spirit of God the Father.

Re.1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God AND his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever.  Amen.

Col.2:9 For in him (Jesus) dwelleth ALL the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Lk.1:68 below)

Lk.16:8 Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people (Col.2:9 above).

Matt.3:17 And lo a voice from heaven saying, This is my beloved Son (Matt.3:17 below), in whom I am well pleased.

Matt.1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Jn.1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father (Jn.17:cool, he hath declared him.

In Jesus dwells ALL the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Col.2:9 below).  In Jesus, the Word of God made flesh, the Lord God of Israel VISITED (Lk.16:8 below) .

Col.2:9 For in him (Jesus) dwelleth ALL the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Lk.1:68 below)

Lk.16:8 Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people (Col.2:9 above.

I Came Out From Thee

The Lord Jesus, at John 17:8, praying to God the Father declares, "For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I CAME OUT FROM THEE (Jn.1:18 above), and they have believed that thou didst send me."

God the Father brought forth God (Re.1:6 above) out from the bosom of the Father (Jn.1:18 above) His Word (Jn.1:18 above), manifested as His separate self and, likewise, the Spirit of God is brought forth from God the Father's very Holy Spirit, a separate self – ONE God, all God the Father, the triune God!

The Holy Spirit of God the Father

Therefore, what occurred when the Holy Spirit of God the Father came upon Mary, blessed among women (Matt.1:20 above), is that Mary conceived literally, and absolutely, the very Word of God the Father in the flesh, our blessed Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

God, the chief corner stone of the church of God

Mary gave birth to God (John 1:1-3, John 1:14, Re.1:6).  The stone which the builders refused (Ps.118:22), would become “the head stone of the corner” of the church of God (1 Cor.10:32), Jesus’ living body (Col.1:24).  Therefore, Mary would become the mother of the church, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone (Eph.2:20), and we in Him being members in particular (1 Cor.12:27).

Patricia ©

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? / What Is The Definition Of Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.