Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back (7809 Views)

Olamide Flaunts Guitar Tattoo On His Leg / Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music / Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by rutemi: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
There is no doubt that since the picture of a tattoo of star
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was posted online some days ago,
it has generated lots of controversies both within and outside the
country. Many tongues have waged on the controversial picture.
Many different meanings have been read to the piece of
photograph. For some, the picture depicts some undertone of the
devil, while others see no diabolic meaning to the creature
created in the tattoo but just a piece of fashion. There is no doubt that since the picture of a tattoo of star
But According to Tonto Dikeh, “The tattoo took her 10hours to be
done with, while she had a two hour break in-between.”
Speaking further, when asked if the controversial tattoo had any
undertone meaning, she simply answered, “yes, and it is very
deep, I am a witch.” says, Tonto! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Though she was not willing to disclose the exact meaning the
tattoo has, but a very reliable and impeccable source, who is deep
into such doings confirmed that only strong people carry such
tattoo on their body.
According to the source, “you cannot see any ordinary human
being with this kind of tattoo; this is what I know very much
about.
Though I am not suppose to say this, I know the society she
belongs to, but I am not going to tell you that. If she does not take
things easy with herself, she might not like the end of it all.

Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
FTC
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by Dyt(f): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Mtchewwww
If this gets to FP then NL is long dead
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by nickusoro(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Oh wait a minute... undecided

Where's the explanation...??

I care less, anyway

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by Vision4God: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
How has d tattoo added value 2 her life?
Smh
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by Genea(f): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
shaking my breast for her
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
m t
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
depressed bae
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by enoqueen: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
ok but this tattoo has been on her for Long.
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by axortedbabe(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
yawns..
make I lie down here first,as per say na tonto mata,anything can happen.
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by rutemi: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
After they would say skin cancer...mtwee
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
IF THIS CRAP MAKES ftp THEN N.L IS VERY DEAD
Re: Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
axortedbabe:
yawns..
make I lie down here first,as per say na tonto mata,anything can happen.
I see

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Rihanna Pose In Hot And Sexy Bikini In New Photoshoot / Top 10 International Celebrities That Are Yoruba / The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.