Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle (25598 Views)

Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / Man Killed While Negotiating With A Commercial Sex Worker / My Pick-pocket Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by idee91: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by idee91: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Revolva:
grin @op If u like bring ways to identify a pick poket...dem go still wash u..if dem wan collect from you....dem go obtain u...but this picking poket hustle na old format na nobody dey do am again na
Maybe na old format for south and west dere, but up here in the north, its now very rampant. May because we northerners neva too tear eyes for issues like dat.
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by donbenie(m): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2015
emrain:
and here is a criminal reporting himself. I hope the government are seeing this post. this op deserves to rot in jail. he's a hardened criminal.
Guy,you be big time fvck up o,don't know whether you were trying to be sarcastic but you bleep up big time,that was not funny at all and you owe the OP an apology,if you are a man with any decency in you..

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2015
idee91:

I'll never forgive you for this statement....
its you and your family members that would rot in jail by the special grace of God.
e pain you abi? Lool u can now imagine what celebs are passing through. anyway no.8 happened last month in a bus I was in .(CMS) bus stop
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by layinkakeem(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Happened to me too,
But I quickly noticed him,
I boarded keke napep, and after the keke moved forward a little bit, then the guy entered with jacket on his hand and with one other guy, so as we move forward, the guy was coughing I didn't bother to say sorry, as he was coughing he moved his head towards my right lap, and covered my lap with a jacket, and he kept coughing and was also pushing me, as if he was gonna die, I didn't bother looking at his face, so I noticed my phone(tecno N7 which is almost had the same size with phantom A3) was moving up and down, and my pocket is feeling some kinda funny, so I looked at the guy face, and I knew he wanted to remove my phone, I told the keke to stop and I looked at the guy face, and he also looked at me while coughing,
I was soo amazed

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by just2endowed: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2015
They move my phone two times in a month at ikeja and gbagada bus stop. It was a he'll for me. Now I learnt my lesson. I always keep my phone in my bag and am so observant that I suspect anybody to be a thief.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by tompat86(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2015
emrain:
and here is a criminal reporting himself. I hope the government are seeing this post. this op deserves to rot in jail. he's a hardened criminal.
ode ni e
oloshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker / Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User / Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.