Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? (3767 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by mirexxx(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Most men seem to think that if they can
find a woman who is attractive enough,
they will never stray. Well,why do
they do it, when they seem to have
everything at home?

its so sad cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by DeCritique(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Answer:

Men cheat on their beautiful wives for so many reasons.

Hope I have been able to make you clear on the reason why men cheat on their beautiful wives.

Thank You cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by lirusehn(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

cuz they've Neva seen any that is attractive sadsad
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by SAMBARRY: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
B tongue
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by mirexxx(f): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lirusehn post=31099657][/quote]how do u mean? smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by buygala(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2015
1- No matter how sweet a particular Jollof rice is, it's just natural that one would get tired of it after consuming it too much or for a lenghty period. ... At this stage of saturation, one will happily trade the remainder of that sweet Jollof Rice for a less delicious, but newer meal ... Marriage doesn't make one blind to ostensibly better options undecided

2- No matter how beautiful a woman is, there is always another woman who is way cuter than her... why stubbornly stick with your Camry when you have access to a Lamborgini .... Promises are after all, meant to be broken undecided

3- Bodily Beauty isn't everything.... An ugly woman with a beautiful heart or the right attitude will in the long run, overshadow a woman with just bodily beauty and a gutter attitude... undecided

All the peeps gushing here sanctimoniously about faithfulness, commitment, the Ten Commandments and shit are on their own... humans cheat when they are dating as well as when they are married...na so life be

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by madgoat(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Variety is d spice of life grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by lirusehn(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
how do u mean? smiley
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
There housewives aint attractive at such they look out for alternative
undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
The concept of cheating is a bit complex especially if the wife is pretty
Let me explain

First of all, men are naturally attracted to any woman they see that meets their criteria for "beautiful".
The fact that a man is married, doesn't mean that he won't find other women attractive. Now this is where the concept of self control comes in.

Every human being is born with the natural desire to want to explore. The innate desire to burrow into variety, either to differentiate, to understand, or just to satisfy cravings.

Whenever a man sees a woman who is attractive, that innate desire, fueled by lust, tends to emanate from within with a force so strong that it can only be withstood by love and self control.

Sex plays a crucial role in this also. Unlike women who their libido and general drive for sex reduces probably after child birth. The sex drive of men tend to stay at a high level.
Most women don't put that much effort into sex as before which could make their husband seek for a more sexually lively partner.
Most times prolly due to religious belief, most women don't take time to improve upon those little things that tend to build up a sexually active marriage.

But I believe the most significant reason why men cheat is the lack of total love and respect for the wife.
If a man respects the wife, the thought of cheating on her will be completely far from his thoughts. He wouldn't want to diminish her dignity in any way by going into bed with another woman.

Thanks

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by Enegod(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Maybe the beautiful wife ain't satisfying him sexually..

One theory is that some attractive women rely too much on their looks and don't participate during sex. They just lay there. angry
If a woman is not as attractive it would make sense that she would overcompensate by trying much harder to
please the guy sexually.
A beautiful face and a great body are appreciated. But what makes a woman great in bed for me are - participation, an all out lust for me, and the ability to be kinky and uninhibited.. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by mirexxx(f): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Enegod:
undecided
contribute pls smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2015
madgoat:
Variety is d spice of life grin grin grin
variety is the spice of life indeed that is why adultery was legalised in North Korea for alagberes, oniriniyas like you tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by bastien: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2015
We men cheat for So many reason that we can't even understand why, we just wanna fuckkkkk nkechi, amaka and tolani Lol

Point me any guy wey no be virgin wey never cheat before and I go point u one virgin wit 3kids
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by mirexxx(f): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
No matter how sweet a particular Jollof rice is, it's just natural that one would get tired of it after consuming it too much or for a lenghty period. ... At this stage of saturation, one will happily trade the remainder of that sweet Jollof Rice for a less delicious, but newer meal embarassed

Op should apply the above theory to her question and do the necessary deductions
oh! he didn't know he was gonna be eating the same jollof rice when he made a vow not to cheat on her right? there's really no justification for cheating smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by mirexxx(f): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
bastien:
We men cheat for So many reason that we can't even understand why, we just wanna fuckkkkk nkechi, amaka and tolani Lol

Point me any guy wey no be virgin wey never cheat before and I go point u one virgin wit 3kids
oya na continue sleeping with nkechi,Amaka and tolani smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
It is in the nature of men to desire multiple women. God has a reason for making it that way. For instance imagine if a terrible war breaks out and a lot of men lost their lives in battles who will care for the surplus women available and restore the population? A lot of men die while doing risky things. I see it as nature of way of taking care of issues like this.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by omegdeluxe(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The most annoying reason i have heard is 'Its in their nature'

DeCritique:
Answer:

Men cheat on their beautiful wives for so many reasons.

Hope I have been able to make you clear on the reason why men cheat on their beautiful wives.

Thank You cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by bastien: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
oya na keep sleeping with nkechi,Amaka and tolani smiley
I just enter train, I'm coming for mirexxx
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by bastien: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
omegdeluxe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The most annoying reason i have heard is 'Its in their nature'

some is there nature, choice,hobby

Mine is my **************
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by TrishaP(f): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Cheating is a habit. It doesn't matter how interesting, beautiful, kind and loving the spouse may be. When one develop such habit then it's a problem except the person decides to change. To me I don't believe in all men are polygamous.. when someone starts seeing it that way then it'll start being a part of him.
Back to the topic, the problem is from the hubby. Confront him and ask some questions.. I know it might not still change the situation tho.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by buygala(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
oh! he didn't know he was gonna be eating the same jollof rice when he made a vow not to cheat on her right? there's really no justification for cheating smiley

Please where in d marriage vows does a dude promise not to cheat on his wife?

The fact that he has promised her that he will 'love her, in sickness and in health, for better for worse, till death do us part' doesn't mean that he cannot be with someone else too in like manner embarassed

No part of the marriage vow binds the man to love only the woman wink

Prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by omegdeluxe(f): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
see there undecided

bastien:
some is there nature, choice,hobby

Mine is my **************
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by mirexxx(f): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
1- No matter how sweet a particular Jollof rice is, it's just natural that one would get tired of it after consuming it too much or for a lenghty period. ... At this stage of saturation, one will happily trade the remainder of that sweet Jollof Rice for a less delicious, but newer meal embarassed

2- No matter how beautiful a woman is, there is always another woman who is way cuter than her... why stubbornly stick with your Camry when you have access to a Lamborgini

3- Bodily Beauty isn't everything.... A woman with a beautiful heart or attitude will in the long run, overshadow a woman with just bodily beauty and a gutter attitude undecided

Op should apply the above theory to her question and do the necessary deductions
i know someone that cheated on his beautiful wife with a dirty village girl who has aborted children and still goes about sleeping with men smiley
can u explain why?
all these Lamborghini n Camry u are mentioning like this cry who e help?
some men still go for the ugly once. why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Ontarget:
It is in the nature of men to desire multiple women. God has a reason for making it that way. For instance imagine if a terrible war breaks out and a lot of men lost their lives in battles who will care for the surplus women available and restore the population? A lot of men die while doing risky things. I see it as nature of way of taking care of issues like this.
You can make your point without blaspheming against God. I don't care about any religious faith you believe--if you are a muslim, you can mention Allah not God. If an Atheist, stop blaspheming....

For all we care, God made a man and woman not a man and many women and he forbids adultery. Thanks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by buygala(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
i know someone that cheated on his beautiful wife with a dirty village girl who has aborted children and goes about sleeping with men smiley
can u explain why?
all these Lamborghini n Camry u are mentioning like this cry
some men still go for the ugly once. why?

Please apply the jollof rice rule to this situation

Thanks wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by Vision4God: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Some men cheat because de lack vision & focus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by senorova(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Great things start small, in the same manner, bad things start small too.
If you're used to flirting, womanizing, doubledating from your youth...it would be hard to stop in marriage.

Some guys are just so not contented with what they have and delve into having some more. Marriage is not a cure for some untamed adulterous thirst that some persons failed to deal with while younger

Most people that cheat on their spouses are not new in the game... they cheated on their boyfriends /girlfriends when they were still single.

It's more of something they didn't deal with, and it eventually catches up with them even in marriage.

Btw....the theorem that says that "eating the s as me food everytime becomes tiresome" is but a lame excuse to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Omg. Thank you for putting him back on line. Don't I just love what you have upstairs kiss
FrancisTony:

You can make your point without blaspheming against God. I don't care about any religious faith you believe--if you are a muslim, you can mention Allah not God. If an Atheist, stop blaspheming....

For all we care, God made a man and woman not a man and many women and he forbids adultery. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

Mr I didn't say God made a man to cheat. All I am saying is God made the nature of man and however he behaves. If men love cheating then that nature is still part of Gods creation.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by simplyOJ(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2015
The word is self control. It is not easy to get "stocked"
to one person (either man or woman) over a long time.
In this case, the burden falls on the man to take control.
People talk about variety and I laugh. As long as the man
took the steps and approach the woman to be be his wife, he
should be ready to stick with that woman to the end. You have
made your bed, lie on it.

A woman could be likened to water in different sizes and shapes
of cups. The main issue is that, the content of each cup is water,
irrespective of its size and shapes. Men learn how to stick to your
women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
Most men seem to think that if they can
find a woman who is attractive enough,
they will never stray. Well,why do
they do it, when they seem to have
everything at home?

its so sad cry

Men cheat on ugly and beautiful wives. It takes self discipline to find a man who is totally faithful to his wife.

Men are polygamous in nature and enjoy tasting varieties while women love varieties in a place(a man).
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives??? by Enegod(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
contribute pls smiley
I have...check again undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago / For The Men That Believe Cheating Is Their Right.(opinion) / Funny Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.