Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (64101 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Not at all, you should rather feel excessively stupid for supporting an illiterate out of sentiments. How are we sure he didn't have an interpreter? Were you there? grin

I would most likely support a goat over GEJ. It's got nothing to do with sentiments. GEJ is just not fit to rule a nation.

Anyway, don't change the subject - how I knew he didn't use an interpreter? That's a dumb question - the kind of question that GEJ would ask when trying to avoid responsibility or reality. But I'll answer it, to humour you. I listened to it.

Now I hope you feel sufficiently foolish grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Sweetlemon(f): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
zicoraads:
I can relate to that. I too would have refused the first one. But what happened to the one ChannelsTv proposed? And, what I expected from the APC was for them to have proposed their's. We have so many media outlets in Africa that are not biased. Surely one would expect one not to have been compromised.

I don't know about the channels TV part. But what I do know is that it is definitely not because Buhari is afraid of answering questions. Definitely APC got wind of certain things. I'm sure they had their reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Shubbylee(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:
Chiaka:

Paid supporters!!! this is the same words used on GEJ protesters, same venue.........Now APC people will start causing, am waiting because its what they are best at. lol lol!

Thanks dude.!!!! You really go school, shows you at least have a 1st degree like GEJ, Am not qualified to rule , neither GMB.... one thing is common with me and GMB, we both don't have certificate!!! was 7 years old when he was a dictator and he never bothered to get me schooled, he never bothered schooling the Almajiris in his state either.
Now see wetin I dey spell for Nairaland!!

Cool story bro!! You don't have to have a University degree to be able to spell CURSING!! Someone who went to a very good primary school would do that!! GMB is qualified to rule because the NDA is also an Educational institution as well as it is a military institution!! He also had military training courses in the UK and USA (which are equivalent to a Master's degree today). People that are older than your father went to school in the South East (because I know u're an IGBO MAN) so if u didn't go to school, it's ur own cup of tea not Buhari's!! Besides it's not too late for u to get education!! #SaiBuhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
chai satans dey cry now oh, mod please sticky this thread ohhhhhhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Anybody can book Chatham house with a few of ~£800 to present na undecided its like students bookig the library. the workers there don't care what you've come to do they think he came to address his people in Diaspora . While you are here thinking he went to address Europeans lol
Chatham house is a popular location for any goverment official to present to the commonwealth and speak to correspondence .
Therefore, Doing this tells me he might be hiding his real agenda of visiting the UK because why will he rush to the UK and go to Chatham house? Is he trying to get votes from Nigerians in UK? :/
Still support his will & wish him luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by stechi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:
I gbadun you general..

make im wife no catch you oo...lol
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by deletrue: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
GoodGovernance:

Beyond any reasonable doubt,Buhari is much more intelligent than Jonathan.

How? Abeg go sit down on crude oil spot
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by shaqhead: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
freezyprinzy:
OK settled fayose and his gang oya come and bring another tin oh
U mean they should bring fresh carcass for gullible vultures to feast on?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by closearms(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure they will be eager to Know what a past dictatorship has to say about democracy!!!

we prefer his type of dictatorship to the so called hepocracy called democracy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by closearms(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure they will be eager to Know what a past dictatorship has to say about democracy!!!

we prefer his type of dictatorship to the so called hepocracy called democracy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by shaqhead: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
Anybody can book Chatham house with a few of ~£800 to present na undecided its like students bookig the library. the workers there don't care what you've come to do they think he came to address his people in Diaspora . While you are here thinking he went to address Europeans lol
Chatham house is a popular location for any goverment official to present to the commonwealth and speak to correspondence .
Therefore, Doing this tells me he might be hiding his real agenda of visiting the UK because why will he rush to the UK and go to Chatham house?
Still support his will & wish him luck.
Rily? Is that so? Is this the latest? No longer about GMB sickness...common there has to b somtin mo dan ds...give me gist na..y u dy dull me?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by gaffig: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB campaign played a game of secrecy now the GEJ's are like WTF we are losing.. #IHaveDecided
IbnSultaan:
I used to visit Buhari years ago to conduct interviews. One thing that strikes me about him is his modesty. - #CHAfrica coordinator"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Caseless: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Paid supporters!!! this is the same words used on GEJ protesters, same venue.........Now APC people will start causing, am waiting because its what they are best at. lol lol!
just sharrap!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Chars1289: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN
FRUSTRATED FRUSTRATED FRUSTRATED
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Boland:
Will like to talk about all that through another medium.. Pm?
Unfortunately, I can't read my pm. I have a long list of unread messages. dunno why
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by ignis: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=berem post=31102672][/quote]
Will you stop that?
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by hermesprogidy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
guy check your blood pressure o, you are not getting younger. Don't go and die over GMB matter. grin grin
zicoraads:
Hide my wrinkled face in shame because he made an appearance? You must be a joke! Allow me to school you... I don't know what position or post you hold in the APC (if any). So, it is either you are also trying to hide the truth or you are not even aware of it. It is a fact that your candidate went abroad for medical checkup (which is not even a big deal). The only big deal is when your party tried to make it look like the medical checkup was not even part of his itinerary simply because Ayodele Fayose wanted to make a mountain out of a molehill. You played to the gallery by consistently denying that fact. And your party lied to Nigerians. Remember today, because this trip would come back to haunt you. That is a promise. And as for 'my wrinkled face'... I would advice you look in the mirror next time before insulting me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by deletrue: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Your last sentence explains why Nigeria is still in shambles.

You know in your heart of hearts that Buhari should be given a chance but you are still hanging on to Jonathan because you "love" him? Love kwa? Is it just a crush or a tribal or religious thing? Abi are you directly or indirectly benefiting from his purse? Mtcheeeeew

You be fool all round. GEJ is loved for his quality leadership. He has not promised blood as Buhari. He has not killed people innocently. He has no intention of making it compulsory for all to be christian etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Boland(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rennee:

Unfortunately, I can't read my pm.
Okay then... You can easily add me up on bbm: 530DECC3.. Enjoy..
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
They don't win election on media and on pages of newspapers. It's not all about bla-bling. APC are more of Chelsea fans, at the end... I said, at the end....

#Oga eme unu vom na-anya. In Phyno's voice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by PassingShot(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:

Like I said to someone, the devil you know is better than the angel you are yet to see.

This is a popular but fallacious statement because it's not always correct.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by ibknaanii(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
I Love this man, 4m the little I know abt him, he is the best option for Nigeria comparing the two options but what I don't like are the people working with him the likes of Tinubu, Atiku etc are highly corrupt politicians. I will say this again. If he will perform and eradicate corruption he will first betray Tinubu and the rest. 4m my view APC is lucky to have GMB in there party, because for long APC have been eying that presidential sit, tell me who is a formidable candidate in APC that can give GEJ sleepless night??.
In Short APC needed Buhari to get dt presidential sit then all other people will follow. Do u think Tinubu is stupid wen he didn't contest now, saying it is because of his love 4Nigeria. What Love?? All thesame, Buhari still have my Vote not APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by philips70(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Neatboy:

My take is this: since he agrees that Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, then what is he coming on board to do? He just shot himself on the leg. APC e-warriors will never read between the lines. We achieve this fit in GEJ's administration even while the country is in war. What do you think will happen when there's a peace relatively?

[b]Be informed better so you just don't continue blabbing about things you heard that you have no true meaning of or you are just trying to be fraudulently economical with the truth. Let me explain for the benefit of the people you hoped to trick. Nigeria's economy being the biggest in Africa was NOT ACHIEVED in this government but Nigeria's GDP was recalculated after about 30years under this government. the indices and figures used in describing our economy prior was based on what obtained many years ago. Since then a lot of sectors like communications(GSM, CDMA), entertainment etc have grown astronomically and was added to the new GDP calculations thereby making our economy very large that it surpassed that of SA. It is the biggest fraud of the century for TAN and of late GEJ to lay claim to this achievement that has no direct effect in the quality of life of the citizens. Very soon GEJ will lay claim to Obama's immigration programme as a result of his transformation agenda for Nigerians living in the US.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
ignis:

Will you stop that?
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by picaso77: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari- As a progressive party, we must reform our political economy to unleash the pent-up ingenuity and productivity of the Nigerian people thus freeing them from the curse of poverty. We will run a private sector-led economy but maintain an active role for government through strong regulatory oversight and deliberate interventions and incentives to diversify the base of our economy, strengthen productive sectors, improve the productive capacities of our people and create jobs for our teeming youths.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by kennyroji: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC.....Already running a basic and balance govt, GMB in london and PYO doing the needful @ home....Dats hw a normal govt shud run....APC may hv som corrupt people among them but still have a good num of brillant folks, i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by darisgod(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
crackhouse:
Amaechi is now like an errand boy.

Errand boy dat can feed ur generation for 10yrs .
I pity ur condition

Vote4 CHANGE.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by picaso77: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari- On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration. First and foremost, we will plug the holes in the budgetary process. Revenue producing entities such as NNPC and Customs and Excise will have one set of books only. Their revenues will be publicly disclosed and regularly audited. The institutions of state dedicated to fighting corruption will be given independence and prosecutorial authority without political interference.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by mapet: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonymousjuju:

I might be considering voting for him, but I'll wait a little bit before making up my mind. But for now GEJ still has ny heart even though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses.

Madam,

this part got me thinking. How can you place your trust in someone who "though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses". I think you should move away from primordial sentiments and Vote GEJ OUT completely. He cannot give what he doesn't have

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Sweetlemon(f): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akainzo:

In that case, i believe you have no religion since you have not seen the Holy Ghost, neither have you seen Jesus Christ. I believe it is impossible for you to see Prophet Muhammed as well.

If you are however a Christian, you have clearly been wasting your time going to church and all the sermons of your Pastors/Rev. Fathers has been useless for you to believe more in the devil than an angel. SMH

Thanks for this. Because if I quote her myself, the gates of hell will be unlocked!

Just imagine someone telling me nonsense about devils and angels when my dear boo's business is losing profit day by day because of the sudden harsh economy now? Our romantic/exotic trip has been put on hold because of this. In fact our communication is strained now because the poor bobo is working his asss off trying not to lay off his staff. A company whose job interview I passed has stalled the recruitment till further notice all because of the crazy dollar rate and heavy investments for the elections which Jonathan is still talking about postponing. Yet one ..... one....... one ........ is talking about devils and angels. In fact let me log out now and take a tall glass of ice lemonade.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by mekme: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
The APC government should sue the people mostly pdp people eg fayose for lies its taking to the public that GMB is in a hospital in London,Nigerians are not fools that someone or some people will just come out make annoying statemnts and expect people to forgive them and let go without any apology from their part,Nigeria is a very good land and he that can lie can steal,therefore we will not allow people like that to be at the helm of affairs in Nigeria,Nigeria was not like that,and nigeria is a very good land,I hate corruption and Nigeria must not be owned by corruption,cop I cop mentality is corruption and should be destroyed out of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

I would most likely support a goat over GEJ. It's got nothing to do with sentiments. GEJ is just not fit to rule a nation.

Anyway, don't change the subject - how I knew he didn't use an interpreter? Thar's a dumb question - the kind of question that GEJ would ask when trying to avoid responsibility or reality. But I'll answer it, to humour you. I listened to it.

Now I hope you feel sufficiently foolish grin
Yeah, that's the trait of fanaticism - Blind supporters. For your information, You are already supporting a goat. You claimed you listened but I'm very sure you didn't comprehend a word. But again, it's common with aafiicee supporters.
I hope you feel excessively s.tupid for admitting to supporting a goat grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie / Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.