Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! (720 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! by pendy79: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
"I am running for president to lead Nigeria to prosperity not to fight political adversity or settle old scores"

"I was a military leader but now a converted democrat I can't change the past but I know I can CHANGE the present and the future"

"I, Mohammad Buhari, Will lead the fight against corruption and terrorism from the front"

"Everyone knows my stance on corruption, I stand before you today to promise you I will not appoint anyone with cases of corruption into our government if elected"

" if I run after corrupt officials from 1960 till date, then we would spend the next 4years achieving nothing"

" I believe in the deepening of democracy and democratic growth that is why for 3 times I ran for office and was deemed to have lost, I pursued the case up till the supreme court if not for anything but to show my believe and trust in the judiciary and to have it on record that we follow through what the constitution stipulated"

" I am scared seeing the huge crowds of able youths running with our convoy from the airport to houses and palaces of community leaders, the huge crowd makes me scared of the huge expectations and high responsibilities placed on me and my party to deliver on our promise and manifestos"

" I believe in Democracy and follows it's tenets if not I won't have run for the post for 4 times"

You could add yours, the session is so lively and fast that one can hardly remember all rhe great quotes of GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! by cheeketo(f): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
oya fayose and JEGites in the house,disprove this again, find fault, Photoshop grin again?
Re: Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! by mandhi(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Only 1 problem, hav no power at the moment so hav no idea what's happening strongly believe APC should be given the chance. Cause if for 16years there I'd no significant difference. What more chance do they need again. Let others try maybe we wld be able to watch live programmes then.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Re: Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! by TI1919(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
You are actually right, that's why people like Amechi and Tinibu are behind you.
Quaruption master

1 Like

Re: Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! by pendy79: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
" I promise the Western World that if we are elected that they will have no cause to be worried about Nigeria again"

" we will take care of the welfare of our soldiers both those in active service or retired to show our gratitude for the work they do"

1 Like

Re: Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
pendy79:
"I am running for president to lead Nigeria to prosperity not to fight political adversity or settle old scores"

"I was a military leader but now a converted democrat I can't change the past but I know I can CHANGE the present and the future"

"I, Mohammad Buhari, Will lead the fight against corruption and terrorism from the front"

"Everyone knows my stance on corruption, I stand before you today to promise you I will not appoint anyone with cases of corruption into our government if elected"

" if I run after corrupt officials from 1960 till date, then we would spend the next 4years achieving nothing"

" I believe in the deepening of democracy and democratic growth that is why for 3 times I ran for office and was deemed to have lost, I pursued the case up till the supreme court if not for anything but to show my believe and trust in the judiciary and to have it on record that we follow through what the constitution stipulated"

" I am scared seeing the huge crowds of able youths running with our convoy from the airport to houses and palaces of community leaders, the huge crowd makes me scared of the huge expectations and high responsibilities placed on me and my party to deliver on our promise and manifestos"

" I believe in Democracy and follows it's tenets if not I won't have run for the post for 4 times"

You could add yours, the session is so lively and fast that one can hardly remember all rhe great quotes of GMB.
Even the clueless GEJ and the lab rats he calls supporters can clearly see the truth but they'll never admit.
Re: Some quotable rules by Buhari At Chatham House!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice one OP!
Baba Buhari is the change we need.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Plans To Deposit Huge Sum Into Jega’s Account — APC / Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau’s Shield’ / Reason Jega Will Be Removed As INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.