Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators (45693 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / I Won’t Go On Terminal Leave – Jega / INEC Denies Jega's Terminal Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by noordean(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

how is Jiga going on retirement leave equivalent to rigging the election?
will he be there forever?
It looks like you ahve a secret plan with Jiga.

Sorry,
you plans have been exposed.
How is jega going on retirement leave not equivalent to rigging? He won't b dia forever bt why must it be now when d election is jst 4wiks away. We all knw the truth and w knw what d pdp are up to. Will Jonathan also b there forever? His time is almost up,let's try anoda person.

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by yomanovic: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kennywills7:
The man before jega was ask to go on a terminal leave and he did, there was no problem, so y is d case of jega different?
Jega benefitted from dat so if he is ask to proceed on a terminal leave, he should take it in good fate and leave

Was there any postponement then? Its high time Nigerians accepted the fact that our present goverment is a desperate one. We need to discourage desperation for the purpose of national development. If they have paying you at the moment, the money will varnish and after elections, you'll be forgotten either your pay masters win or lose. They know Nigerians don't want them again. Are you satisfied with the fact that things are getting worse in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by just4fun(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

his refereeing license has expired

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cyril83(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
jdbrasco:
I wonder oo! The same tin happened to Maurice Iwu d former INEC chairman and nobody raised an eyebrow. Why all dis noise frm APC? Is Jega above laid down rules? Wat if sm tin happen to Jega 2day, God forbid, will elections not be conducted? Institutions shld be allowed to run in dis country. Naa waoo

Maurice iwu succeeded abel guobadia in 2005, conducted 2007 election and retired as inec chairman in april 2010 which paved way for jega to assumed and conducted 2011 election.

Maurice was asked to proceed on terminal leave by the parliament not civil service, so I don't see any reason why public servant should be removed by head of civil service, it doesn't make any sense besides maurice did not retire or proceed on any leave while preparing for any election so jega should be allowed to finish what he started.

4 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by jdbrasco(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
post=31109374:

Jega is not a civil servant that can be asked to go on leave. Jega has a tenure and his tenure ends on June 30th. INEC is an independent body that is funded by donation from democratic bodies mostly in Europe.
His predecessor went on terminal leave, so wat are saying? Stop spreading lies INEC is funded by federal govt. We are not fools

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by tit(f): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
bye bye jiga!
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Kennywills7(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Your father didn't waste his money. Logical post. Keep it up. We need men who think without biase.
Thanks sir
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by alphaconde(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
alaoeri:

Can a sound & fit referee be change in the middle of a match?

Middle of the match as u compared is understood by me as election day, therefore it would be wrong to change the inec boss on election day but before the election its okay, if u look critically every year in nigeria is an election year in one state or the other, when then is the most appropriate time to let him go?

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by noordean(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

his refereeing license has expired
in the middle of match??
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by alaoeri: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sajio:
... why didn't u ask same question wen Morris iwu went on termina live. which Jega took over? was it not about this tym Jega resumed office? well na only shout APC go shout.. while Gej plays the game.
Bro not the same time, Jega started acting as INEC boss months before the election during which he conducted registration of voters where TVC was issued.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by butanep(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samunique:
Stop ranting, is it PDP that's sending him on leave or civil rule of service which is a normal procedure ?
please who is PDP and who is the civil service. Who controls the civil service?

Please be frank with your point...
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Sajio(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
FastShipping:
Jonathan can't be that stupi.d.
.. my brother, this is not Gej's doing but how it has been b4 Jega came in... morris Iwu went on 3months terminal live b4 his retirement. of which Jega took over. that's how it will be. Jega won't be there for ever.. and Jega does not have the right to say no to his terminal live else something is fishing... this was how u guys blabbed about sanusi,, still he was suspended and nothing happened.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by nnachukz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is why we are where we are today. Changing the rule to accommodate our selfishness. Jega's predecessors observed their terminal leave without complain. How is jega's case different? We should be concerned with getting a credible successor instead of crying for the rule to be bent to favour jega except if there is a secret agenda between jega and APC then this outcry could be understandable

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by yomanovic: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

Sorry,

What plans? For God's sake, Nigeria needs to be the Giant of Africa by examples. Why should Jega be forcefully sent on retirement leave at a time he has an assignment to do, a very important Just because the ruling party are obviously not favoured by a free and fair elections. It high time we embraced CHANGE!!! I just can't imagine how corruption has eaten dip into Nigerian youths!!! Wow!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by alaoeri: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
alphaconde:

Middle of the match as u compared is understood by me as election day, therefore it would be wrong to change the inec boss on election day but before the election its okay, if u look critically every year in nigeria is an election year in one state or the other, when then is the most appropriate time to let him go?
3weeks to election & you changing the chairman, what will the new chairman offer other than planning to rig.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by noordean(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosanova:
Maurice Iwu also went on Terminal leave
Jega must go on Terminal leave
Sai Jona
Sai PDP
Teaching APC how politics is played
Jega going going going....GONE
PDP...Power
PDP....Power
Nigerians are awake now,so that wont happen again. U hear?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by goldman777: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
jonathan will only b commiting suicide or locking himself up in a prison i believe he is too educated to be dat stupid he knows d world is watching he has other tricks up his sleeves dis news is jus a diversion from his real plans.anyway sai buhari
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Am here to read comments with high number of likes....

Sai GEJ! and Sai Buhari!...
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by ziccoit: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm beginning to see why some people believe this GEJ guy is going to end like GBAGBO.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Okwori12(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is one of their tricks
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by omersco: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
It sound funny to remove JEGA from the office,it will not work for GEJ,is it because JEGA refuse to sucumb to his manipulation agenda. He think everybody is clueless like him. GMB for aso rock while GEJ for otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cashkid: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, at last it would make way for GEJ to become the next president.

JEGA should start thinking of how to join buhari cow business.

General muhammed okechukwu temitope buhari sons limited- dealers in all kinds of cows

GEJ till buhari starts exporting his cows to USA

If i were u, i will first use my brain to think of possibility of removing him with all the quoted lines in the consitution before saying nonsense. I still find it disheartening wen i see people reasoning from their ass.....Anybody in his right senses will not be able to read any meaning to the trash u posted. Please even if it is once in a while try n be using God given asset, i mean ur developed brain, that is wat makes u human!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by tammie24: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is Jega due to go on terminal leave? Yes or No
If yes
Why not?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Kennywills7(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
yomanovic:

Was there any postponement then? Its high time Nigerians accepted the fact that our present goverment is a desperate one. We need to discourage desperation for the purpose of national development. If they have paying you at the moment, the money will varnish and after elections, you'll be forgotten either your pay masters win or lose. They know Nigerians don't want them again. Are you satisfied with the fact that things are getting worse in Nigeria?
Sir no one is paying me to write anything
just like everyone else i express myself here
Pls tell me, When was d 2011 elections held
Secondly d prostponement does it violate any law of our constistution?
Apc are no way different from pdp rather dey are even worst looking at d kind of politicians dey hv bro i weep for dis country
Yes we want change and not just any change but positive change and Apc are not ready for such a change
The politicians shouting corruption there are all corrupt politicians and claiming to b saints
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by osebe: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

Sorry,
seriously exposed
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by fanysteve: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Before u make a comment,u have to know what the constitution say,its constitutional that JEGA can go on a 3months terminal leave,if GEJ chooses to send him on a leave,theres nothing wrong with that,APC follower pls take Note,ITS CONSTITUTIONAL.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by tit(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
noordean:
in the middle of match??

are you a learner?
even if you are about to take free-kick and the half time don reach,
that is it.
everything in football is with time.
45 minutes each half.
even sef, if goal keeper waist too much time, they can give him red card.

jiga, bye bye.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by tit(f): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
fanysteve:
Before u make a comment,u have to know what the constitution say,its constitutional that JEGA can go on a 3months terminal leave,if GEJ chooses to send him on a leave,theres nothing wrong with that,APC follower pls take Note,ITS CONSTITUTIONAL.

those that do not want him to go
want to deny jiga of his constitutional right to three months terminal leave!
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by osebe: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
cashkid:

If i were u, i will first use my brain to think of possibility of removing him with all the quoted lines in the consitution before saying nonsense. I still find it disheartening wen i see people reasoning from their ass.....Anybody in his right senses will not be able to read any meaning to the trash u posted. Please even if it is once in a while try n be using God given asset, i mean ur developed brain, that is wat makes u human!!!!!!!!!!!!
what he wrote made a whole lot of sense ok.Maybe you are not intellectualy endowed enough to understand like Your Presidential aspirant Buhari.Pls whatever u don't understand ask us GEJites we wld gladly explain.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by ogazi007(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fear fear PDP.I thought they said they have done well for the Nigerian people then why all these drama .I like the way APC is outsmarting PDP,they are taking the campaign to the international community to open their eyes to what the incumbent government is trying to do.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by oyejideogunjumo: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Has past INEC chairmen gone on such leave in the past?If yes Jega can not be an exemption and no political meaning should be attached.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Sunnymatey(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
@election pospontment, Jega is guilty of not being ready yet wanting the election to hold on 14th. He will had disenfranchise many Nigerians who had not gotten their PVC which is INEC fault. For instance, Cross River State PVC's were discovered to had been taken to Kebbi State after that 14th, so wat wld have happen to dis persons if election had actually taken place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.