Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? (3754 Views)

19 Years Oldboy Flees After Using Axe To Hit His Grandfather To Death In Delta / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? by deathadder(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2006
www.lesbian.com

Don't thank me. wink
Re: When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2006
what's it like to be so corny?
Re: When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? by TaniCarr(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
I believe that a man can not be a Christian or God fearing if he hits his wife.because did Christ break the windows,seats,pews and pulpits in the church? We all know that he should love her as Christ loved the church? If you respect and love your Creator then you will respect your wife just for the sake of God through Christ.
Re: When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? by tglaz(m): 4:33am On Apr 20, 2007
angryto me, its cowardice for a guy to hit a lady,even though we know some of them cud be provocative.
Re: When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? by acidrop(f): 4:34am On Apr 20, 2007
no matter hw provocative, u should tolerate, the same way we tolerate u guyz tongue
Re: When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? by creamdream: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2008
when the Girl/lady attempts to kill him with a a big stick or gun, in short in self defence.thats the only time permitd
Re: When Is It Ok For A Boyfriend Of Husband To Hit His Wife? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
never unless...

creamdream: when the Girl/lady attempts to kill him ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wierd Experience On 'dark Web' / Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) / Goodbye Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.