Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Goodbye Nairalanders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goodbye Nairalanders (3710 Views)

Https://universalreportersng.com/nscdc-cg-bids-goodbye-to-7-personnel-killed-by- / Pictures Of a Lady Who Wants To Commit Suicide, Send Goodbye Note To Her Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Nairalanders by Guliver(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
I can't cope with the next 14days lockdown,am going to buy sniper.God will forgive me.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Takeit2017(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
My broda my own worst past your own but sha life goes on

Dnt I have worked two thousand naira block work today

Send your account let me look for any sending money shop to send u 1k

Please dnt kill yourself

17 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Takeit2017(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
I can't cope with the next 14days lockdown,am going to buy sniper.God will forgive me.

Please dnt kill yourself

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:

Use the Sniper money to buy food to eat this night and some piriton tablets to calm your nerves and make you sleep well. You will be better by tomorrow. Na hunger dey make you type rubbish

31 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Treborblue(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
My guy no reason am it is well we will survive this ,you will laugh you said this once
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
See how easy it is to take the life you didn't create.

Au revoir coward.

6 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Jogs1900: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Are you in Lagos? Because.the lockdown is for those in Lagos,Ogun and Abuja
Guliver:
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by shawnz(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
what do u want my nigga? Air ur problems, we cld help. Suicide aint d answer

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
brother am tired of begging.goodbye Bros,see u on the Oda side
God forbid bad thing on you bro, we shall see the end of this pandemic together
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Guliver(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Takeit2017:

Please dnt kill yourself
Bros God bless u i thank u for ur gesture,but I need to go,life n Nigeria not worth living
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by OsuMustGo: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ahhhhh
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Sisijetue(f): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Even the ones in Ibadan are shouting total lockdown....God is watching you on 3D

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please don,t kill urself hell is worse

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Beedehmee(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Your own still better abeg pass me the sniper money meh ah take chop this night abeg na beg i beg.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by jerryunit48: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Whether it’s a joke or not don’t do it

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by spiralwedge(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:

Turn the 14 days to fasting.
I eat once a day and sleep, watch movies for the rest of the day.
Though I have food, but I'm managing it because I'm not sure how long this will last for.
When I heard the extension, I knew I'd been doing the right thing. They might still extend this lockdown after the 14 days, because people don't sit at home.
So, manage what you have and hope for the best next.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Guliver(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sisijetue:
Even the ones in Ibadan are shouting total lockdown....God is watching you on 3D
am n ph,we have been on lockdown for 2wks now, though partially,to fend for my family I have to go out to do conductor work,now am sick, fever,cough, general pain, migraine headache,I feel pain when breathing.i called ncdc no response.i think am infected,with my family

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Only 14 days you are tired and bewildered

Come, do you know how many years you will likely spend in Hell Fire?

Just asking, CHOOSE BETWEEN 14 DAYS LOCK DOWN or ETERNAL CONDEMNATION.

7 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:

May God accept your soul in his bosom.

Rip in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Franzinni: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
If not for say you dey infected I for say make you kuku sell your two kidneys dem ... Give people wet dey find kidney.. E bee like e fit reach 10 million for the two... I never sell before so I just dey guess the price but if you add your heart join and two good lungs bros .. Your family will be well taken care off with all that money instead of taking 500naira sniper and waste all those goods ... He he just a good tip for all those who feel suicide is the best way to go ... Just freaking sell your organs for spareparts and die a profitable death...

You win and the loved ones you wana punish with your death too will gain ... And also some person who is fighting for the chance to live if only they can get a spare organ... You get ... Everybody wins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by deanoffaculty: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
You must be kidding, right?
Bros wait na. Person wey soak gaari today fit chop jollof tomorrow. Don't allow a temporal situation to drag you everlasting regret. Do you even think it's easy to die?
You have a purpose of existence and God has not given up on you....so don't give up on yourself. 14days is not 14years. Covid-19 will soon fade away with time. Think about your dependants, your parents, your loved ones,etc. Don't yield to devil's tricks. If you commit suicide today, you are on your way to hell. God loves you dude.
Actor no dey die for movie. Hakuna matata...everything is gonna be fine. Keep hope alive!!!

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Walemi1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
No matter what you are going through, just know they re some people whose case is worse than yours and they persevered and are singing songs of praise. You are stronger nd more dogged than the hurdles brother. Stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Perfecttouchade: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
U will not die o...u must not buy sniper o...hell fire bad pass wetin we dey go through here o ..in the other side, when u feel the heat lasan, u can't come back o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by greatbuc(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Something must kill a man. Some people are interested in your story so they can make money off your death. Whether you kill yourself or not people will continue to struggle to breathe. I'll have preferred if you let the hunger take your life than suicide. Reason is you don't know what awaits you after death and taking your life won't be beneficial then. Every living thing in this world breathes and eat.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by irunoko(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin
Franzinni:
If not for say you dey infected I for say make you kuku sell your two kidneys dem ... Give people wet dey find kidney.. E bee like e fit reach 10 million for the two... I never sell before so I just dey guess the price but if you add your heart join and two good lungs bros .. Your family will be well taken care off with all that money instead of taking 500naira sniper and waste all those goods ... He he just a good tip for all those who feel suicide is the best way to go ... Just freaking sell your organs for spareparts and die a profitable death...

You win and the loved ones you wana punish with your death too will gain ... And also some person who is fighting for the chance to live if only they can get a spare organ... You get ... Everybody wins.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Lari03r(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guy, don't kill yourself.

If you can drink hot lemon fruit tea with honey, you can boost your immunity.

Don't take sniper. Hellfire is worse, just try to stay alive.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Blackpearlous(f): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Go to your Neighbor you will get help
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Guliver(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lari03r:
Guy, don't kill yourself.

If you can drink hot lemon fruit tea with honey, you can boost your immunity.

Don't take sniper. Hellfire is worse, just try to stay alive.
can t cure the virus,having to breathe ,so pain full
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by olarwhumy6(f): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
May the healing hand of God be upon you and your family, pls hold on, dnt give up dear. Its well with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Notorious Criminals In Nigerian History / Another LASU Cult Member Shot Dead Today 2/3/13..::viewers Discretion::.. / More On The Arm Robbery At Owo Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.