Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. (4283 Views)

If U Want A Reliable Business U Must Read This / Business U Can Do On Campus As A Student&make Quick Money In Nigeria / Do U Need A Website For That New Business U Just Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
I need just 25 UN-employed & not-too desperate youths to learn a business they can do with a LAPTOP AND A FAST INTERNET CONNECTION at the corner of their house without so much stress or wahala...call me now or text me if your interested or if u know anybody who is interested...08051744119 or mail me on vmarketing02@gmail.com Thank You

1 Like

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
I thank everybody for your calsl and text messages and please remember this Business is all about you rendering a particular service to people in your neighborhood and you will be paid for rendering this service. I am not sharing with you about a ROBOT that will be sending money to ur account or one automated system that will be crediting ur account with money. You will have to work and make money, you will give back to people and you will be paid for doing certain things for them. I also do this business and i make N60,000 monthly. It has its own target market and the market is so broad and wide. There is no way you will not make money from it if you are ready to put in more effort and also if you have all the necessary requirement. Thank You all. My name is Kolawole.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by emmykpes(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Iam interested.but kindly let have more enlightment here so we all know what we are out for.Thanks.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by christlyke(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2013
emmykpes: Iam interested.but kindly let have more enlightment here so we all know what we are out for.Thanks.

i'm in support of this
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
The enlightement i think i can give here is all about you ready to work to offer a service to people in your neighbourhood and get paid for doing so. I presently make close to N90,000 Monthly for doing this Business. Please dont be Skeptical about this Business and Infomation. You are not selling any Information, You are not referring anybody to Join any M.L.M. yOU ARE NOT SELLING ANY PRODUCT send me a mail and i will get back to you.

Thank You.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by kentochdis(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
benz33: The enlightement i think i can give here is all about you ready to work to offer a service to people in your neighbourhood and get paid for doing so. I presently make close to N90,000 Monthly for doing this Business. Please dont be Skeptical about this Business and Infomation. You are not selling any Information, You are not referring anybody to Join any M.L.M. yOU ARE NOT SELLING ANY PRODUCT send me a mail and i will get back to you.

Thank You.

Oga benz33, what is wrong in stating what you are talking about here for public scrutiny. I've noticed that each time people have some fisher or shady proposals, they prefer telling people on NL to contact them through their phone or email instead of laying the facts here. If there is nothing to it, state it here, those interested will contact you to learn more or go into business with you. But if through experience, NL members observe that what you are offering is not genuine, they'll raise the alarm and everyone will stay off.

so save the encouragement stuff and post what you're offering.

3 Likes

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by otomatic(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
benz33: I thank everybody for your calsl and text messages and please remember this Business is all about you rendering a particular service to people in your neighborhood and you will be paid for rendering this service. I am not sharing with you about a ROBOT that will be sending money to ur account or one automated system that will be crediting ur account with money. You will have to work and make money, you will give back to people and you will be paid for doing certain things for them. I also do this business and i make N60,000 monthly. It has its own target market and the market is so broad and wide. There is no way you will not make money from it if you are ready to put in more effort and also if you have all the necessary requirement. Thank You all. My name is Kolawole.

benz33: The enlightement i think i can give here is all about you ready to work to offer a service to people in your neighbourhood and get paid for doing so. I presently make close to N90,000 Monthly for doing this Business. Please dont be Skeptical about this Business and Infomation. You are not selling any Information, You are not referring anybody to Join any M.L.M. yOU ARE NOT SELLING ANY PRODUCT send me a mail and i will get back to you.

Thank You.

the bolded is contradictory

1 Like

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by teeboy4x(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
RUN FOR UR LIFE
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by phreddie(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by mrkels(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
That's why I hate nairaland, always want to collect small thing from their fellow nairalanders, thieves. There's this forum I joined, I saw an idea posted free, I did it, and before my God in heaven I swear I made $80 in 10 days from the 18th - 28th of feb
If it was in this stupid forum, they would say call me, email me, when you do , they ll say send me 2k.
FOOLS, you are making 90k yet you want some1 to send you common 2k to get the information...you see why many nigerians would never be rich?

5 Likes

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by Abujabir24: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
mrkels: That's why I hate nairaland, always want to collect small thing from their fellow nairalanders, thieves. There's this forum I joined, I saw an idea posted free, I did it, and before my God in heaven I swear I made $80 in 10 days from the 18th - 28th of feb
If it was in this stupid forum, they would say call me, email me, when you do , they ll say send me 2k.
FOOLS, you are making 90k yet you want some1 to send you common 2k to get the information...you see why many nigerians would never be rich?
Guy hw far? The business you said you made 80 dollars, please can u enlighten me with it. I would be glad. My mail abubilal24@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by mrkels(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Guy no need to send it to your email address, its something you may already know, and funny I have been with the site for over 3 years and didn't make a profit so I abadoned it, recently someone just posted some tips and it became beneficial to all of us.
We all know the site amazon.com
As an affiliate, you sell products by referring other consumers and if they buy from your affiliate link , you get a commision, though it could be small at times, but sometimes, if you make a lot of sales , you would definetely smile. I have seen a cheque of $34,000 from amazon, if you google it, you would see it too.
Am currently the lowest earner as others have been in the game long enough and I am still figuring out how to get traffic to my link. That's the secret- get as much US,UK and those countries amazons can ship to . The beauty about amazon is that you could be promoting something, and you would get paid for other things the visitor buys forinstance, I statred promitting the new Blackberry Z10 to canadians and americans and I have not made 1 single sale, but people who clicked the links have bought other things and I have been paid for those commissions too. The amazon cookie lasts for 24hrs , so if they don't buy what they click from you, chances are high that they would buy another product and you would be paid for it. After my little sales I rushed to Ebay to register as an affiliate and I was rejected for some reason, I really don't know if amazon would accept you right now but just give them a try. I have been with them for over three years when it wasn't difficult getting in. Just try , you may be accepted immediately

http://affiliate-program.amazon.com

http://ebaypartnernetwork.com

You could also try clickbank , people are making hundreds of thousands from that site, but I have not yet opened a chapter on that topic.

Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by promkingzz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
mrkels: That's why I hate nairaland, always want to collect small thing from their fellow nairalanders, thieves. There's this forum I joined, I saw an idea posted free, I did it, and before my God in heaven I swear I made $80 in 10 days from the 18th - 28th of feb
Brother, I greet. Please kindly share ur $80 goldmine with me also. michaelokonji@yahoo.com
Cheers & thanks in advance
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by Infoseye(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
benz33: I need just 25 UN-employed & not-too desperate youths to learn a business they can do with a LAPTOP Aaccount ST INTERNET CONNECTION at the corner of their house without so much stress or wahala...call me now or text me if your interested or if u know anybody who is interested.believe 744119 or mail me on vmarketing02@gmail.com Thank You

My best advice to you and the likes of your kind, is to open a thread on NL, pick a business line and discuss, how to start it, run it and manage it. How much you need to invest right down to the profit, give assistance.

Look NL is not like before you open and post this and you expect people to believe and jump at you, those days are gone forever!

People need to see what you are talking about, and gain your trust!

For a start you claim you make so called 90k proof it! Scan a statement of your account showing 90k!!! of cause hide your account number,name or teller no. Show people how your money grew from the N1.00 to 90k STOP PREACHING AND SHOW PEOPLE THE WAY.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
I appreciate all your comments, but mrkel or what do you call your name. You don't need to come so low to call me a FOOL on a forum like this. If anybody has been duped on this forum by paying for a business info. sorry about that, but i can chose to do my things the way i like. I spent hours and money paying for Internet Connections monthly to do research and if i chose to sell the Info. for N2000 i dont think thats anybodys problem. I can not force this business idea on ANYBODY. I stand to tell anybody reading this Info that i make N90,000 Monthly and the fact that i make that amount does not meant i cant sell stuffs for N2000 if i chose to.
kentochdis:

Oga benz33, what is wrong in stating what you are talking about here for public scrutiny. I've noticed that each time people have some fisher or shady proposals, they prefer telling people on NL to contact them through their phone or email instead of laying the facts here. If there is nothing to it, state it here, those interested will contact you to learn more or go into business with you. But if through experience, NL members observe that what you are offering is not genuine, they'll raise the alarm and everyone will stay off.

so save the encouragement stuff and post what you're offering.

........My brother please read all of my post on this site. I am a Marketing and Advertising Consultant and i also do business. I detest CYBER CRIME and i will never indulge in it. I have given out these Infos. to people who even promised to pay me latter only 3 people did based on the trust i ve in them out of 7 people, so i am selling it and its for those that are ready to buy it. If the Info i share with you does not make sense or worth the Money u pay please ask for a REFUND. This is the business i did that i also start a Football viewing center. I am not from rich family, but i have been able to create money for my self by huzlling, researching and spending money taking risk. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED I WILL NEVER GIVE OUT SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT WORTH what u r paying for. I organize seminars for Youth Empowerment and i stand by what i preach. Thank NLANDERS

3 Likes

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by mrkels(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Even though I still stand my ground about my comment as to giving info for free instead of making people pay,

... the insult was uncalled for, for that I am very sorry.take care.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by Infoseye(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2013
mrkels:

http://ebaypartnernetwork.com

Enjoy...

thanks for this, this will be useful.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by eksammy(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2013
Abujabir24:
Guy hw far? The business you said you made 80 dollars, please can u enlighten me with it. I would be glad. My mail abubilal24@gmail.com

LMA0 bros you bad gan...u still wan collect his $80 widows mite? Na wa oooo cheesy angry ;
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by initiate: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its not contradictory. Itshows growth/progress
otomatic:

the bolded is contradictory
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by dgbanj: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
modified post no longer working

1 Like

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by jidowu84: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Recharge card biz i guess
[q
uote author=benz33] I thank everybody for ywour calsl and text messages and please remember this Business is all about you rendering a particular service to people in your neighborhood and you will be paid for rendering this service. I am not sharing with you about a ROBOT that will be sending money to ur account or one automated system that will be crediting ur account with money. You will have to work and make money, you will give back to people and you will be paid for doing certain things for them. I also do this business and i make N60,000 monthly. It has its own target market and the market is so broad and wide. There is no way you will not make money from it if you are ready to put in more effort and also if you have all the necessary requirement. Thank You all. My name is Kolawole.[/quote]
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by remecy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
People and free things. How many of you went to free schools? This manual in question, i bought and very beneficial. If d owner chose to give it out at 2k,good and fine. If you can't afford it ask him to subside if possible rather than saying wrong things. I GOT MINE AND IS WORTH IT. Nothing is free again,even d news u hear u pay for it.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
Broke info Marketer on the loose. Very easy to spot.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
jidowu84: Recharge card biz i guess
[q
uote author=benz33] I thank everybody for ywour calsl and text messages and please remember this Business is all about you rendering a particular service to people in your neighborhood and you will be paid for rendering this service. I am not sharing with you about a ROBOT that will be sending money to ur account or one automated system that will be crediting ur account with money. You will have to work and make money, you will give back to people and you will be paid for doing certain things for them. I also do this business and i make N60,000 monthly. It has its own target market and the market is so broad and wide. There is no way you will not make money from it if you are ready to put in more effort and also if you have all the necessary requirement. Thank You all. My name is Kolawole.

I am not sharing any Recharge Card Selling Info with anybody. The Information i am Sharing with you is more than 30. They are all Money making ideas and i still stand on My ground. I am selling this Info. for N2000. I just finished a Seminar and Training at a Shopping arcade in Ogba where all Participant paid N2500. I cant believe the calls i started receiving from people THANKING me and at the same time asking me few questions about certain things..

I am not a Fraudster and i will never be one, i shared my FB ID on this same Thread and few People have sent me Friend request which i have accepted. I spent N8500 every month paying for my Spectranet Internet Connection, i use to spend N7000 on STARCOMMS few Years ago b4 i joined the SPECTRANET OFFER, 5 days ago i changed my LAPTOP SCREEN with N8000 the Lappy just developed the fault suddenly and i spent close to like N10,000 monthly on Fuel. If i charge N2000 considering all these seen and un-forseen expenses i incurred as a young entrepreneur my brothers and sisters i dont think its too much. I thank those that ve bought it and its my prayer that every one of us will get to the Vantage-Point of Career-both the people who bought it and the people who did not. I met with 4 different ex-Bank workers thinking about the business they can and i frankly told them that with what i have they will have to work to make money and take awy the Pride attached with their former Job and be ready to work a LAPTOP+INTERNET without AIRCONDITIONED i was surprised with the way they jumped at the offer and i also learnt alot from them since we became business partner.

My brothers and Sisters doing research to get Info. need to be appreciated Thank You...You can call me to hear me Speak with You...GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by dav8id(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2013
I understand your feeling bro,pls dont let those comment disturb you much. You see those that always feel bad whenever one demand for cash in exchange for he or her ideas are those that make use of mobile phone in when browsing the net.so they may not understand the monthly expensive of internet service and how often they make use of internet can not compare to your and that why they dont knw the cost of the monthly expensive. If the put all those in considaration ,they would've appreciate you.

Some people with there money and ready to pay just to get an information but they did'nt get that.

The truth is that no free infor that pay much. Coz free info wil never go in details and if you keep on pursuing it, you will later endup paying for it indirectly...

I remember i discover a newly business idea that make me cool morethan N100k monthly and i share it with 6 other people and i charge 15k for that. Believe me 6 people so far paid 15k each and learn it from me. Supprising a lady that join learn from me make 4 million with her first move.. You got me right.
Also some time you may share it for free but they will not put what the learn in practice.

decid
benz33:

I am not sharing any Recharge Card Selling Info with anybody. The Information i am Sharing with you is more than 30. They are all Money making ideas and i still stand on My ground. I am selling this Info. for N2000. I just finished a Seminar and Training at a Shopping arcade in Ogba where all Participant paid N2500. I cant believe the calls i started receiving from people THANKING me and at the same time asking me few questions about certain things..

I am not a Fraudster and i will never be one, i shared my FB ID on this same Thread and few People have sent me Friend request which i have accepted. I spent N8500 every month paying for my Spectranet Internet Connection, i use to spend N7000 on STARCOMMS few Years ago b4 i joined the SPECTRANET OFFER, 5 days ago i changed my LAPTOP SCREEN with N8000 the Lappy just developed the fault suddenly and i spent close to like N10,000 monthly on Fuel. If i charge N2000 considering all these seen and un-forseen expenses i incurred as a young entrepreneur my brothers and sisters i dont think its too much. I thank those that ve bought it and its my prayer that every one of us will get to the Vantage-Point of Career-both the people who bought it and the people who did not. I met with 4 different ex-Bank workers thinking about the business they can and i frankly told them that with what i have they will have to work to make money and take awy the Pride attached with their former Job and be ready to work a LAPTOP+INTERNET without AIRCONDITIONED i was surprised with the way they jumped at the offer and i also learnt alot from them since we became business partner.

My brothers and Sisters doing research to get Info. need to be appreciated Thank You...You can call me to hear me Speak with You...GOD BLESS US ALL

1 Like

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by sam4God(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
BUY LIBERTY RESERVE(LR) AT LOW RATE OF 174 PER DOLLAR
CONTACT ME ON 07031851841/ 08054664106
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
dav8id: I understand your feeling bro,pls dont let those comment disturb you much. You see those that always feel bad whenever one demand for cash in exchange for he or her ideas are those that make use of mobile phone in when browsing the net.so they may not understand the monthly expensive of internet service and how often they make use of internet can not compare to your and that why they dont knw the cost of the monthly expensive. If the put all those in considaration ,they would've appreciate you.

Some people with there money and ready to pay just to get an information but they did'nt get that.

The truth is that no free infor that pay much. Coz free info wil never go in details and if you keep on pursuing it, you will later endup paying for it indirectly...

I remember i discover a newly business idea that make me cool morethan N100k monthly and i share it with 6 other people and i charge 15k for that. Believe me 6 people so far paid 15k each and learn it from me. Supprising a lady that join learn from me make 4 million with her first move.. You got me right.
Also some time you may share it for free but they will not put what the learn in practice.

decid

Thank You dav8id, now i understand , but i did not really or even blame some of them because many of them have been duped and some have purchased worthless information. I am even a victim of such, but that does not stop my research and findings on the internet to offer and practice what i preach. I have sold to few people and i am impressed with the mails they send to me after, some have visited my FB PROFILE to read more about and send me messages at least i am building Internet Business oriented friends.

Your own Information is it still working and how does it go. I will like to buy it too. dav8id u can mail me on vmarketing02@gmail.com
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
dav8id: I understand your feeling bro,pls dont let those comment disturb you much. You see those that always feel bad whenever one demand for cash in exchange for he or her ideas are those that make use of mobile phone in when browsing the net.so they may not understand the monthly expensive of internet service and how often they make use of internet can not compare to your and that why they dont knw the cost of the monthly expensive. If the put all those in considaration ,they would've appreciate you.

decid

Thank You dav8id, now i understand , but i did not really or even blame some of them because many of them have been duped and some have purchased worthless information. I am even a victim of such, but that does not stop my research and findings on the internet to offer and practice what i preach. I have sold to few people and i am impressed with the mails they send to me after, some have visited my FB PROFILE to read more about and send me messages at least i am building Internet Business oriented friends.

Your own Information is it still working and how does it go. I will like to buy it too. dav8id u can mail me on vmarketing02@gmail.com
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by dav8id(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
I will send you mail later..
benz33:

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Uncommon Reasons You Are Still Broke - Akpe Emmanuel / Bill And Melinda Gates / World Bank To Assist Fg On Job Creation - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.