Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. (4517 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / See What Tinubu Said At SW APC Peace Meeting Yesterday That Shows He Is A Leader / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by Mustay(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
privatetisa:
It's a pity they can't vote. But I tell you, they are privately telling those of us that are their family and friends to massively vote for GMB. They said they are tired of dying like chickens in the hands of Boko Haram. They said that there is more to Boko Haram than we the masses know. They said a lot that will make us really flabbergasted will be revealed after the exit of GEJ from Aso Rock.

You need to talk to the relatives of those soldiers posted to these zones, then you'd know that this one una dey do for NL na play play. Those who know where the shoe pinches know who to vote for. In fact, they have more classified information than we read on newspapers or see in the media; they are the ones who see the deceit going on. That strata is one you should not neglect.

Have you asked yourself why the government is paying 'nice' attention to the military in terms of motivation - the hosting of the wives of army officers and promotion of soldiers who are fighting BH.

Politicking with security agencies (please remember the NPF) is a dangerous game to play because at any point, power can change hands.
Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by themano: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
privatetisa:
As I was passing through the scene yesterday evening raising up my hands as everyone else did, a soldier who was walking along the road with us said: "... you people don't know your right now. Your PVC is your power. Use it to vote for the person that can secure you ....n..."
Obviously, he was saying, we should vote out GEJ who has failed to secvoteure Nigerians. And that we should vote for .Buhari who he believed would be able to oprotect lives and properties of Nigerians.
Besides him, I know quite a lot of military men - officers and soldiers, in-service and retired, who 'hate' GEJ more than 'poo'.
The truth is that it's only the top brass of the military that may be supporting GEJ. They are the ones that have benefitted and are still benefitting by way of corruption from the war against insurgency. The soldiers and officers that are at the forefront of the war know better. They and their colleagues in the various barracks nationwide know that if not for GEJ and his cohort generals, the ever gallant Nigerian military would have wiped off the so-called Boko Haram insurgents a long time ago without much ado. Ask any military man, especially, the junior ones - who actually are in the majority, about GEJ and hear what he or she will tell you. So far you are very close to him. You will be suprised about the level of contempt for him among them. The only problem for them is that by virtue of their professional ethics, they dare not show their contempt for him publicly. But they are tired. It's only among this set of Nigerians that I have seen an overwhelming, non-tribalistic support for GMB. It's a pity they can't vote. But I tell you, they are privately telling those of us that are their family and friends to massively vote for GMB. They said they are tired of dying like chickens in the hands of Boko Haram. They said that there is more to Boko Haram than we the masses know. They said a lot that will make us really flabbergasted will be revealed after the exit of GEJ from Aso Rock.
My keen observation is that it's the Ibos that are mainly supporting GEJ in Nigeria today. Many of them feel that the Yorubas and the Hausas have always conspired to sideline them.
Suprisingly though, quite a number of people from GEJ's SS don't like him. They want him out come March 28. But the SE people don't want to hear of it. I realy hate being or sounding tribalistic, but I have no choice this time around.
Nigerians, put tribalism aside and collectively save the destiny of your country.
Me, I tell you o. Thet remaining dey your
hand.
You are a hopeless liar. Why is APC full of liars. I know soldiers too
Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

i summarize in one:

a foolish, tribalist bigot ranting from the cesspit of his imagination.

Too harsh from a lady
That's if you're really one
Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
themano:

You are a hopeless liar. Why is APC full of liars. I know soldiers too

How come you concluded so fast he's lying
I can attest to this...
Ive an uncle who's a naval officer,each time he comes visiting he's always bringing up Gej this Gej that issues.

I've concluded myself that those in force prefer GMB to Gej
Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by Vision4God: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Too long.

God bless GEJ our President
Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by iphanyiuma(m): 1:25am On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

i summarize in one:

Am a foolish, tribalist bigot ranting from the cesspit of my imagination.
Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by iphanyiuma(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

i summarize in one:

Am a foolish, tribalist bigot ranting from the cesspit of my imagination.
undecided
Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by lyntiffany(f): 4:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Goandie:

Dat wat nigerians need iron hand, it will make every1 sit up nd be serious with wat dey are doin
you need iron hand go to prison then you get the iron hand you deserve. I trust the niggas in there they will teach you how to be iron handed.
Re: What A Soldier Man Said At Oshodi Yesterday. by Goandie: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
you need iron hand go to prison then you get the iron hand you deserve. I trust the niggas in there they will teach you how to be iron handed.

cheesy well I will not mind if ur with mi in that prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria / Breaking News: Buhari Refused To Sign 2016 Budget / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.