Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] (3968 Views)

Wizkid's Baby Mama Shola Ogudu Is One Hot Mama..see Photos / Toke Makinwa Flashes Cleavage In Sheer Print Dress / Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by uche715: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Toke Makinwa is popular for her amazing sense of style. The OAP
took to instagram to share lovely photos of herself while she made
her way to a social media event in Lagos.
She sure looked stunning!
See photos below:
Source:http://stargist.com/celebrityphotos/hot-mama-toke-makinwa-flashes-skin-florid-jumpsuit-photos/

1 Like

Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by TrishaP(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Love the crop top. She sure is glowing.

1 Like

Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by remsonik(f): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Senior toke is shining
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Airforce1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
8/10
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Ayoolajumoke(f): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by icebebe(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fine fine lady
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Babe2sure(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seen.
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by angelTI(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is the best make up I have seen on this lady!

1 Like

Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by axortedbabe(f): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
nice makeup
na pyjamas b dis?
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by precious556: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
nice makeup
na pyjamas b dis?

Seems so dear
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by fattybombom: 2:50am On Feb 27, 2015
runs into thread, sees only women, runs out of it, just like how Amaechi runs whenever his oga(Buhari) sends him on an errant.

1 Like

Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by dechandel(f): 3:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Her skin looks so toned..
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Truckpusher(m): 3:42am On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
Her skin looks so toned..
She's one overbleached biiitch.

Why are Nigerian girls bleaching?
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by dechandel(f): 3:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
She's one overbleached biiitch.

Why are Nigerian girls bleaching?
Jesus Christ of nazareth grin sad
See question o..

Do you really want me to answer that question? Pls don't say yes.. Cause i don't bleach and i don't know why "some" girls bleach o
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by NegeduGrace(f): 4:02am On Feb 27, 2015
She try
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by NegeduGrace(f): 4:03am On Feb 27, 2015
Mai book space here incase...
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Truckpusher(m): 4:06am On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
See question o..

Do you really want me to answer that question? Pls don't say yes.. Cause i don't bleach and i don't know why "some" girls bleach o
I'm asking this question because there was this argument and normal talks between colleagues both blacks and whites and this white guy cited that one of the reasons why black girls bleach is due to racial inferiority complex which I totally disagree by putting up a defense that he is making such assumptions based on his racial outlook and perception about Africans which is inborn in him and he felt bad.And in his words he said "I've been working with you for all this while and telling you things about my fellow white men and now I'm a racist"? I felt ashamed because we were close and always there for each other ,and we interacted freely about issues on race and the white man's oppressive system of African countries with Francophone countries on the limelight.
My argument was that black girls bleach their skin because of the emphasis that their immediate society laid on 'light skin women compared to their dark skin counterpart but right now I'm having a rethink on my previous stand especially when one begin to see successful black women bleaching their skin ,could it be that my colleague was right after all?

2 Likes

Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by NegeduGrace(f): 4:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm asking this question because there was this argument and normal talks between colleagues both blacks and whites and this white guy cited that one of the reasons why black girls bleach is due to racial inferiority complex which I totally disagree by putting up a defense that he is making such assumptions based on his racial outlook and perception about Africans which is inborn in him and he felt bad.And in his words he said "I've been working with you for all this while and telling you things about my fellow white men and now I'm a racist"? I felt ashamed because we were close and always there for each other ,and we interacted freely about issues on race and the white man's oppressive system of African countries with Francophone countries on the limelight.
My argument was that black girls bleach their skin because of the emphasis that their immediate society laid on 'light skin women compared to their dark skin counterpart but right now I'm having a rethink on my previous stand especially when one begin to see successful black women bleaching their skin ,could it be that my colleague was right after all?
b4 unko?he is more dan ryt..can't u see dat our naija female celebrities re copycats..tryin 2 be lyk beyonce,kim kadashian,Amber rose etc.is dat not low self esteem and inferiority complex?
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Truckpusher(m): 4:32am On Feb 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
b4 unko?he is more dan ryt..can't u see dat our naija female celebrities re copycats..tryin 2 be lyk beyonce,kim kadashian,Amber rose etc.
What are the implications of such habit on future generations (girls) on where people denigrate their skin color? Don't you think that the more the celebrities whom most young girls look up to keep acting this way, they might just be creating a kind of identity crisis for our girls in the future?
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by dechandel(f): 4:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes,Yes and yes!!
In Nigeria,inferiority complex tops the reason these girls go extreme miles to do horrendeous things to their skin..
They feel men are attracted to the lighter version,which is quite stupid cause not everyone likes a milk shake flavour..

Outside Nigeria, or best put in,in the western world,it all boils down to racial inferiority complex.. They feel the whiter the merrier. I once saw this comment somewhere and i quote"its easier to tell people to be proud of their skin colour,but when you live in a world that places value on white skin,its no suprise that darker people deem themselves inferior".. I labelled it bullshyte. But in reflection, its probably true but no matter how they bleach,they will still be black,we all would still be black and that wont change people's opinion.. So with no further words to add.. I think your colleague/friend spit out the raw truth..

I been dey read my book o.. Wetin carry me come Nairaland sef grin angry
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Truckpusher(m): 4:46am On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
Yes,Yes and yes!!
In Nigeria,inferiority complex tops the reason these girls go extreme miles to do horrendeous things to their skin..
They feel men are attracted to the lighter version,which is quite stupid cause not everyone likes a milk shake flavour..

Outside Nigeria, or best put in,in the western world,it all boils down to racial inferiority complex.. They feel the whiter the merrier. I once saw this comment somewhere and i quote"its easier to tell people to be proud of their skin colour,but when you live in a world that places value on white skin,its no suprise that darker people deem themselves inferior".. I labelled it bullshyte. But in reflection, its probably true but no matter how they bleach,they will still be black,we all would still be black and that wont change people's opinion.. So with no further words to add.. I think your colleague/friend spit out the raw truth..

I been dey read my book o.. Wetin carry me come Nairaland sef grin angry
Impressive . And if you where in my shoes ,how would you have reacted , would you have reacted in the same manner that I did or was I only simply being overprotective of my own people?
And please reply to the question I posted on NegeduGrace's quote.
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by dechandel(f): 5:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Impressive . And if you where in my shoes ,how would you have reacted , would you have reacted in the same manner that I did or was I only simply being overprotective of my own people?
And please reply to the question I posted on NegeduGrace's quote.
Ermm.. Yes.. I would have been on the defence side too.. Hullo?? Its my peeps we are talking about here kiss
Truckpusher:
What are the implications of such habit on future generations (girls) on where people denigrate their skin color? Don't you think that the more the celebrities whom most young girls look up to keep acting this way, they might just be creating a kind of identity crisis for our girls in the future?
I think the gospel for self love,self esteem and self confidence should be among the basics of them growing up..
Also i think the parents aint left out in all these ish.. They should always let these beautiful ones know that they are beautiful in whichever skincolour they appear in..

They should always preach the gospel of upholding the wonderful identity they have no matter the unending baseless trends these celebrities push down their throats..

Let your baby know she is unique without having to look upto naked kim kardashian. angry grin
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Rikidony(m): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2015
WHY SHE COM THE RESEMBLE ONE CHINESE MBEGE undecided
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by pretydiva(f): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Dis lady is 1 hell of a fashionista. Luv d crop top concept
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by sexylogan(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
See question o..

Lol...take it easy dear
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by pojophilius(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
See question o..

Check her profile...view her dp...give her thumps up!!!!
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by dechandel(f): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
sexylogan:

Lol...take it easy dear
grin grin
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by Sarimah(f): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
she looks great

nice hair
nice make up
nice jumpsuit
Re: Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos] by NegeduGrace(f): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
yes yes n yes..terrible identity crisis,re u talkin about d future?bros snap out of it coz it haPpenin nw,come 2 my skul@kogi state uni n see hw gals dress anyhw dey feel lyk.oh gone re dos days wen we were afraid of what pple will say..it very hard for u 2 see a black gal in my skul nw..it hard 2 see a lady witot all dos heavy make ups..some of dem want 2 cat-walk lyk rihanna..u know dis re d implications,those celebrities re inflencin our ladies negatively,makin dem 2 choose d wrong way of livin life simply bcoz dey luk up 2 dem as their mentors..may God help us all coz am equally a lady bt I ahbore d word of God more dan dat of a man..God bless u sir

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Tries Blue Hair And Stuns In It [photo] / Breaking News: Blatter Slept With Ronaldo's Ex Girlfriend Irina Shayk. / See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.