Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram (3934 Views)

Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram / Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ / See What Justin Bieber Was Caught Doing With 6 Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Blackberrybabes: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
So these American celebrities also believe in Jesus. That is just splendid. Good to know. The general notion is that majority of them are sold to the devil through their music and the kind of lifestyle they live.

It is quite a good news that Justin Bieber believes in Jesus. We hope he makes a song about the Messiah one day. That will be so lovely and well acceptable.

Kudos!!! Bro.. We love you!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/see-what-justin-bieber-posted-about.html

1 Like

Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Blackberrybabes: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Taeewo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ok
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Pheals(f): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
So. He don't believe in Jesus. B4
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Samzack(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
who he epp??
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Samzack(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
who he epp??
nd dude dey all blive in christ listen 2 dier lyrics nd u will understand even pple like beyonce,rihanna,breezy,Drake,usher,kanye,jay z,lil wayne etc...d only prob is love 4 material tins overshadows dier love 4 christ
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by David25(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
oh pls spare me.
the kid is just confused nowadays.
posts anything
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
So by typing Jesus means you believe in Jesus?

1 Like

Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by cutediva87(f): 5:20am On Jun 26, 2016
I no understand..
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by UIA04(f): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2016
I laugh in spiritual powers
So you actually believe this people are truly Christians.

Even Kim Kardashian and her family go to church most of these white celebrities attend the church of that celebrity pastor of hillsong church who is a known free mason

Don't be deceived at all Beyonce and Co claim Christianity but their videos clearly show satanic worship. Even nicki minaj too dey form Christian.

Go and check out Justin Bieber latest album cover ; it has an upside down cross a satanic symbol which is blasphemous of Jesus Christ cross.

You see how it works,

They want fame and money sooo bad they sell their souls and sign the contract. Then the likes of Beyonce and Jay z put up a front that they serve God to deceive weak willed and gullible Christians to listen to their music those ones believe "Beyonce believes in God so she can't be ensnaring me with her songs " . Have you seen her new lemonade video, it has taken over the mind of every American woman, and it preaches violence; female violence ( if your husband cheats on you destroy his properties and send out death threats).

Justin beiber, is been used for small girls I don't even want to go into his own now sef.
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by kingmexy1997(m): 2:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Justin bieber was once a Christian, he was discovered by an usher in church,but due to quest for fame he joined bad gang,but I heard he was prayed for and brought back to Christianity
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by nmreports: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Who noticed the Nairaland logo on that phone.
Is he checking NL. Lol.
Okay it's the Ops phone. I guess.
Re: See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2016
okay undecided

(1) (Reply)

Greedy Giant Python Dies From Eating Big Antelope / Moneybagg Yo Reset Download. Album Zip / Cam Caught The Exact Moment A Chinese Lady Fell From A Building (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.