Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Who Should I Vote For !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should I Vote For !!! (729 Views)

Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? / Can I Vote Anywhere With My Pvc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Vote For !!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
For a long time now I've seen series of intense ,hilarious and sensitive posts on the election coming speaking from a neutral angle, I know there's more to B/H than the ordinary eye,to be honest that's the main reason I would want Buhari in. I really don't know much about the Nigerian politics but I strongly believe voting for CHANGE is the way forward.

Now which CHANGE should I vote for? Have read stories of accusations and propagandas from PDP and APC ,the truth is only God knows who is who.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ,besides not able to retrieve the Chibok girls, I really don't see the bad side or good side of his rule. But I want to be convinced about voting for GEJ ,and so far I haven't been convinced, is there a big reason besides sentiments on why I must vote for GEJ. There must be acheivements by GEJ for his supporters to endorse him,if it is worth it why not join the "Continuity" like PDP would say.

So I put this question to those who want GEJ in...

WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR GEJ ?
Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by papaejima1: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by ibkgab001: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Follow your conscience and whom you think can do it better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by Badgers14: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB 2015

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by dulux07(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
my guy u will only get the ans to ur question on social media, like ait, facebook, silverbird, because GEJ achievements r only online but not in reality. cos u r a nigerian, n asking pple to convince u, it only shows GEJ has failed. Buhari might not be the best candidate either, but m sure APC administration will be far better than pdp. cos they will wanna develop the country in order to retain the presidency. n bsids APC governors are doing better than their PDP predecessors in their various states.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by Eggcelent(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Governments have 2 basic responsibilities. These are; ensuring a conducive environment that encourages citizens to fulfil their potentials and efficient management of the economy. Therefore, without sentiments, you may answer the following questions; do you feel safer now than before emergence of GEJ as President? are you better off financially than you were 5 years ago when GEJ came into power? When you do that, you have your answer as to who to vote for.
Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eggcelent:
Governments have 2 basic responsibilities. These are; ensuring a conducive environment that encourages citizens to fulfil their potentials and efficient management of the economy. Therefore, without sentiments, you may answer the following questions; do you feel safer now than before emergence of GEJ as President? are you better off financially than you were 5 years ago when GEJ came into power? When you do that, you have your answer as to who to vote for.
hmmm ,truth be told nothing is really going on positively from these angles u outlined in my own point of view ,but like sumone mentioned I want my conscience to be cleared, I don't know if I'm missing or missed out in some of the good things he has done ,that's the reason why I want to be convinced to vote for him ,atleast thee GEJ supporters are benefitting a thing or two from his governance which we are not seeing.
Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
dulux07:
my guy u will only get the ans to ur question on social media, like ait, facebook, silverbird, because GEJ achievements r only online but not in reality. cos u r a nigerian, n asking pple to convince u, it only shows GEJ has failed. Buhari might not be the best candidate either, but m sure APC administration will be far better than pdp. cos they will wanna develop the country in order to retain the presidency. n bsids APC governors are doing better than their PDP predecessors in their various states.
ure right but I mentioned I think GEJ supporters are clearly benefitting positives from his rule ,it may be stuffs you and I have missed or are missing on,that's why I want them to clear the air.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by Eggcelent(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
dagbenga. I dare say 95% of GEJ's supporters on this platform haven't benefited anything from his government. Vast majority of these supporters are clamoring for his return because of religious and/or tribal reasons. Same goes for GMB's supporters.
Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
papaejima1:
GEJ

Follow the links to see all you require.
If I list all, it will be too long.

Hope you see the light at the end of your forays.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/build-up-nigeria/major-economic-achievements-of-the-president-goodluck-jonathan-administration/420154241341470

http://goodlucksupportgroup.org/blog/25-achievements-of-president-jonathan-batch-a/

http://www.naij.com/291232-goodluck-jonathan-administration.html
1. Transportation: Lagos to Kano
rail – Fixed and running with new
coaches added
2. Enugu – PH – Maiduguri Rail –
Fixed. To be commissioned soon
2. Aladja – Ajaokuta Rail – Fixed
and tested. To commence full
operation in new year
3. Key Benin NNPC depot – Fixed and running
4. Onitsha river port – Fixed and ready
5. Second Niger Bridge – Ongoing with Sure-P funds
5. Onitsha Owerri Road – Fixed. Smooth sail
6. Owerri – PH Road. Ongoing. Almost complete
7. Benin – Lokoja – Abuja Road – Ongoing with work from two ends
simultaneously. Road being expanded to 10 lanes at some
sections.
8. Ibadan – Ilorin Road – Fixed and smooth sale
9. Omotosho I Power plant –
Completed and Commissioned
10. Omotosho II power generating
plant – Built from scratch and
commissioned
11. Geregu power generating plant – Completed and
Commissioned
12. The whole National transmission grid being rehabilitated and
upgraded
13. First of its kind N1 two way transmission grid installed between
Benin and Onitsha to prevent nationwide grid collapse like we
have always had
14. Power privatization completed and PHCN unbundled. FG
makes profit from sales
15. All workers of the former PHCN paid off transparently
16. No more police check points all over the country. No more
harassment from these check points and blatant bribery by these
officers
17. Police reforms ongoing. No more harassment by police in
police stations across the country
18. Police college completely rebuilt from scratch
19. Police housing estates built and commissioned
20. YouWIN 1 and 2 completed transparently with YouWIN II
particularly reserved only for women empowerment. Beneficiaries
have created lot of jobs
21. Super Eagles won Nations cup
22. Under 17 won the world cup
23. All winning athletes promised monies and paid in full
24. Abuja Stadium Rehabilitated
25. Kano International Airport Remodeled.

According to these report I can only say apart from the railways, I really don't others as an acheivement , even at these lists for the long period of time he has been in power he should have achieved more ...

But that's not condeming him I feel there should be bigger reasons why he should be voted , mind you I not endorsing GMB either ,corruption is a nigerian thing and I won't hold GEJ responsible for that because even before he came into power there has been corruption, the issue of security and POWER is where I would conclude that GEJ failed ,but how would GMB put an end to these problems....? No one has convinced me on GEJ yet.
Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by Ngwakwe: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
dagbenga:
ure right but I mentioned I think GEJ supporters are clearly benefitting positives from his rule ,it may be stuffs you and I have missed or are missing on,that's why I want them to clear the air.

You may obstinately refuse to hear and see them, even when they are conspicuously starring at your face.

Human wants are insatiable hence the scale of preference amidst scarce resources.

Nigeria is not as rich as some would want you to believe. We can presently do with 25% capital expenditure while 75% goes to recurrent.

Don't believe those jumbo promises by APC as most are meant for the gullible and never realiseable.
Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by LZRNH: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
dagbenga:
For a long time now I've seen series of intense ,hilarious and sensitive posts on the election coming speaking from a neutral angle, I know there's more to B/H than the ordinary eye,to be honest that's the main reason I would want Buhari in. I really don't know much about the Nigerian politics but I strongly believe voting for CHANGE is the way forward.

Now which CHANGE should I vote for? Have read stories of accusations and propagandas from PDP and APC ,the truth is only God knows who is who.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ,besides not able to retrieve the Chibok girls, I really don't see the bad side or good side of his rule. But I want to be convinced about voting for GEJ ,and so far I haven't been convinced, is there a big reason besides sentiments on why I must vote for GEJ. There must be acheivements by GEJ for his supporters to endorse him,if it is worth it why not join the "Continuity" like PDP would say.

So I put this question to those who want GEJ in...

WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR GEJ ?

Vote Gej and be happy

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For !!! by tit(f): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
trust yourself
and vote for yourself.
vote for the person who will keep you free to pursue your life ambitions.
do not vote yourself into a cage!
freedom is priceless.

it is better to be a pauper in the paradise of freedom
than to be a chief in the hell of slavery.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Members Decide On Jega's Removal / GEJ Built Federal University And Federal Polytechnic In Imo State- PEJ / Nigeria's First Lady Urges Supporters To Stone APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.