Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? (2935 Views)

19 Things I Learned In Nigeria --- Tim Urban / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by senorova(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
klark3:

Lol.....My guy wetin dey pain u nau? E Neva reach insult na.... It's not obligatory u must comment, u can just observe & save ur data, if u don't have any meaningful contribution.

My real guy... cheesy

undecided
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by ceteure: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
klark3:

This ur lesson is somewhat convoluted, can u be a little bit more explicit.

Quite simple; we all must learn to tolerate and accept the people (world) around us for who they are and what they've choosen to believe so long its not a threat to our lives/property and love and live with the comfort of what we've choosen to be!
It's a world of 'live and let live'!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by jerrymej(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

trust God.

trust not yourself because you dont know who you are but what you are made of

You're right dear!
Trust is not to be given to humans only God deserves to be trust.
I can't trust any human in the whole world when I can't even trust my self.

I think that World "TRUST" shouldn't be referred to humans rather than God alone.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
jerrymej:

You're right dear!

I think that World "TRUST" shouldn't be referred to humans rather than God alone.
hmmmmmmm

is good to know someone understands you.

can you explain why you cant trust yourself?
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by jerrymej(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmmm

is good to know someone understands you.

can you explain why you cant trust yourself?

HMmmmmm! We are all humans, being made of flesh and hearts with lot of thoughts in it.

I don't trust myself, reason because I change from where I was meant to be at either a particular time or a an agreed term!
what I mean is this! I might decide not to pay and attention to what the world say's about me or so, but don't you think my mind 'll be on it? In that case is the bordering not in me?.
Second instance is that, on my schedule for the day, I can change from one of the activities that I planed to commit to, but at last I might turn from such activities!

In all figure it out that humans can't do without breaking Promises been made to people or to them selves!
The heart of human is filled with grieve to which it's not difficult for it to break a set promise.
When any said "trust me"! I'll just laugh and said this person doesn't know what trust is all about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kolade354:
when you comment on every single thread you wont know when you will start to say rubbish........you mean you shouldnt trust yourself.........If you cant trust yourself then you dont even know your self.
u cn't trust urself on certain issues and situations.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
jerrymej:

HMmmmmm! We are all humans, being made of flesh and hearts with lot of thoughts in it.

I don't trust myself, reason because I change from where I was meant to be at either a particular time or a an agreed term!
what I mean is this! I might decide not to pay and attention to what the world say's about me or so, but don't you think my mind 'll be on it? In that case is the bordering not in me?.
Second instance is that, on my schedule for the day, I can change from one of the activities that I planed to commit to, but at last I might turn from such activities!

In all figure it out that humans can't do without breaking Promises been made to people or to them selves!
The heart of human is filled with grieve to which it's not difficult for it to break a set promise.
When any said "trust me"! I'll just laugh and said this person doesn't know trust is all about.
very true.

i wish people like kolade354 will learn from this.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by jerrymej(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

very true.

Lol!
Thanks dear!
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
jerrymej:

Lol!
Thanks dear!
ya most welcome
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u cn't trust urself on certain issues and situations.
dont mind the ignorant dude.

plus rude too
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Kolade354(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

very true.

lol, a guy cant ask me to partake in rapping cos i trust myself that i wont do such.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kolade354:
lol, a guy cant ask me to partake in rapping cos i trust myself that i wont do such.

untill you answer my questions you dont have a point. and you are not convincing too.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Kolade354(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

plus rude too
So when somoen disagree with your opinion on a topic den that person is rude.........
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kolade354:
So when somoen disagree with your opinion on a topic den that person is rude.........
the way you gave ur opinion is very rude.

go back to your posts and check it out
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Kolade354(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

untill you answer my questions you dont have a point. and you are not convincing too.
The way you see trust is different from the way I see trust...........Those statement dont have anything to do with Trust, they only happen in certain circumstance
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kolade354:
The way you see trust is different from the way I see trust...........Those statement dont have anything to do with Trust, they only happen in certain circumstance
Fixed!!!

like i said earlier you cant understand what i said if you havent been there.

pls next time you want to oppose an opinion dont be rude.

have a nice day
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Kolade354(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

Fixed!!!

like i said earlier you cant understand what i said if you havent been there.

pls next time you want to oppose an opinion dont be rude.

have a nice day
How am i rude ma?
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kolade354:
How am i rude ma?
read your first post when you quoted me
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by SegunFlames(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
1. In life, Sometimes it's proving to the world it was wrong! smiley

2. Life is not hard. You're responsible for your life being hard if you say it is. smiley

3. God is Alive and Merciful! smiley

4. Don't let your dreams, just be dreams cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Adedayo516(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Never trust anyone... Never trust anyone, never trust anyone... Trust comes with gullibility and weakness and open edges..

#Lifelessons
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
If I say make I write e go too occupy space.just do any help you have in ur care,if you don't get it,your children will get
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
sirbegojay:
The most important lesson i have learnt..Twas when i was forming for a girl, buying different things for her until i realised that i have spent my transport but could not tell her that i have exhausted my money...Ever since then i have always been myself.. no forming.

This is a stale lesson bruh.

Common sense alone would tell you that spending without having a budget at hand could amount to crisis.

So what's there to learn from?
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
jerrymej:

You're right dear!

If you can't place your confidence on someone then you're having serious trust issues.

It's a fundamental human experience, so it's not an act that should be reserved for God alone.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by jerrymej(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

If you can't place your confidence on someone then you're having serious trust issues.

It's a fundamental human experience, so it's not an act that should be reserved for God alone.

You got it all wrong!
Have you be betrayed or disappointed by someone in this life? (Yes)!
Haven't you promised yourself of doing a particular thing and later you change you mind from it? (Yes)!
Don't lie to me that you can trust yourself, neither your parents, nor your spiritual father, nor your friends, even your wife/girlfriend. Hence human is made of different thought in his mind!
Haven't you be done something that you didn't expect from a particular person? (Yes).
The heart and mind of human is strong, and it can change at any time. Unless you doubt it that you're not create from above else you'll know that it's God that needs to be trusted alone.

A fundamental human experience indeed, that's full of "betrayer's and if I had known".
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
diddydiva:

plus rude too
am sure u are nt refering to me. I think d lady in my back is d one u are refering to nt me.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by kingsman66(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
lovin sum one dat dnt even care about ur feels or affection
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
jerrymej:

You got it all wrong!
Have you be betrayed or disappointed by someone in this life? (Yes)!
Haven't you promised yourself of doing a particular thing and later you change you mind from it? (Yes)!
Don't lie to me that you can trust yourself, neither your parents, nor your spiritual father, nor your friends, even your wife/girlfriend. Hence human is made of different thought in his mind!
Haven't you be done something that you didn't expect from a particular person? (Yes).
The heart and mind of human is strong, and it can change at any time. Unless you doubt it that you're not create from above else you'll know that it's God that needs to be trusted alone.

A fundamental human experience indeed, that's full of "betrayer's and if I had known".

It's obvious you're being held captive by fear.

You need to learn to trust yourself and others my good friend.

Let me ask, how do you know when it's time to end a relationship? How do you know that the house you rented is the perfect spot? The woman you're married to is right for you? Or when it's time to move on from a friendship that's no longer serving you?

Most often, it's not the knowing that is the case. It's the trusting.

Yep, trusting that our assessment is accurate that our feelings are valid, that our observations are not all in our head. Trusting that we know what is true for us and that we have enough courage to take action on what we know.

I reiterate trusting is a fundamental human experience. We must have take the leap of faith by trusting someone and our instincts.

Every experience we've had contributes to the people we're today. We stand at the precipice of new beginnings. Life is full of second chances, we just have to take risks.

Build the kind of trust in yourself you would want in a good friend, better half, associates and relatives.

Study how consistent someone is with sticking to his or her word. Take a leap of faith and place your trust on them. Such begets loyalty and unrivalled love.

This is the hard truth my friend, you have to live with it.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by jerrymej(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

It's obvious you're being held captive by fear.

You need to learn to trust yourself and others my good friend.

Let me ask, how do you know when it's time to end a relationship? How do you know that the house you rented is the perfect spot? The woman you're married to is right for you? Or when it's time to move on from a friendship that's no longer serving you?

Most often, it's not the knowing that is the case. It's the trusting.

Yep, trusting that our assessment is accurate that our feelings are valid, that our observations are not all in our head. Trusting that we know what is true for us and that we have enough courage to take action on what we know.

I reiterate trusting is a fundamental human experience. We must have take the leap of faith by trusting someone and our instincts.

Every experience we've had contributes to the people we're today. We stand at the precipice of new beginnings. Life is full of second chances, we just have to take risks.

Build the kind of trust in yourself you would want in a good friend, better half, associates and relatives.

Study how consistent someone is with sticking to his or her word. Take a leap of faith and place your trust on them. Such begets loyalty and unrivalled love.

This is the hard truth my friend, you have to live with it.

You are not to convince me, and can not. In as far as I've grown to know human and the world it self.
Unless you're telling me you haven't failed a promise (which is not true).
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am sure u are nt refering to me. I think d lady in my back is d one u are refering to nt me.
excuse me
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessonsyou’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
diddydiva:

excuse me
oh! U are already excuse afterall we are in a free world@no offence meant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar: The Man,the Beast,the Legend / 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.