Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

First Bank Perfect Gift App - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / First Bank Perfect Gift App (1011 Views)

A Perfect Gift For All Occassions. / Making Money With Ifa, Adic Life Assurance Ltd And First Bank Plc. / Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Perfect Gift App by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
I think this is one of the greatest fun games I've ever played created by a bank. FirstBank has taking a step further to engage their customers in this fun game. I played this game at the Social Media Week and I didn't want to loose a turn. And the best part of it is that when you play at the Social Media event centre, you can actually win a gift. And yaay I was short-listed for an iphone6. Abeg make una pray for me to win this iphone tomorrow. You can actually try it out too. visit www.perfectgiftapp.com to play. Abeg curse me later if this is not fun and make una no forget to pray for me to win the phone tomorrow oooo grin

1 Share

Re: First Bank Perfect Gift App by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
olusucre:
I think this is one of the greatest fun games I've ever played created by a bank. FirstBank has taking a step further to engage their customers in this fun game. I played this game at the Social Media Week and I didn't want to loose a turn. And the best part of it is that when you play at the Social Media event centre, you can actually win a gift. And yaay I was short-listed for an iphone6. Abeg make una pray for me to win this iphone tomorrow. You can actually try it out too. visit www.perfectgiftapp.com to play. Abeg curse me later if this is not fun and make una no forget to pray for me to win the phone tomorrow oooo grin

Well done FirstBank i look forward to being there to play! Cool!

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity This Xmas.. A Must Read!!!! / A Fairly Used Lg Tv 32 Lb552r Available For Sale At An Affordable Price. / Integration | Interconnect Between Asterisk Elastix And Cisco Call Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.