Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Please How Do I Go About The Distribution Of Farmproduce In The South - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please How Do I Go About The Distribution Of Farmproduce In The South (601 Views)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / What Can Be Grown In The North That Can Not Be Grown In The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Go About The Distribution Of Farmproduce In The South by BuyFast: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I am a corper posted to jos.. And jos happens to be a state rich with plenty agricultural farmproduce. I intend to invest into it...cos of its profitability and to acquire the business knowledge. Alwaee and PPA (place of primary assignment) salary are not profitable and cannot fit some of my bills. I see a lot of farmproduce very cheap here, that would generate beatiful revenue when sold in the south. I strongly biliv there are some gurus here in the distribution and supply biz..that would want to share there knowledge..So please I nid some advices and assistance to carry out this business..even a clue will go a long way. I'll be very grateful.
Re: Please How Do I Go About The Distribution Of Farmproduce In The South by Jesusbaby6(f): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
my dear go through this thread, i believe you will be inspired.
https://www.nairaland.com/2153616/nairalander-tales-onions-business

God bless
Re: Please How Do I Go About The Distribution Of Farmproduce In The South by BuyFast: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thank you very much 4 dis link @jesusbaby.. Dis would rili go a long way 4 me. Thanks 4 ur help. I appreciate. God bless u 2.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Farm Produce Suppliers / RED ALERT :table Sized Egg Production Decline / This Is A Great Opportunity For You To Make Good Money!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.