Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. (35505 Views)

Detail Business Plan And Proposal For Cassava Farming, From Cultivation To...... / Onions Grow Well In South-west Nigeria See Pictures / Sack Farming From Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by ogbongenet: 2:31am On Sep 10, 2016
many believe that carrot can not be grown here in the south west but only in Northern part of the country but with the pictures down you will agree with me that the information is a fallacy not real at all. I did this @my backyard right here in Abeokuta, in a state from the south west.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by ogbongenet: 2:31am On Sep 10, 2016
more pictures...

5 Likes

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Ofemmanu1: 4:45am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless SW.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Pavore9: 5:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Impressive na to scale up remain. It is just that many of us don't want to bother ourselves with experimenting with such so we stick to "it is only in the north".

Awaiting someone to show us his/her cabbage harvest.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by anienge001: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Pavore9:
Impressive na to scale up remain. It is just that many of us don't want to bother ourselves with experimenting with such so we stick to "it is only in the north".

Awaiting someone to show us his/her cabbage harvest.

Nigerians hardly experiment on ideas. We want ready made info. As soon as someone testify of making money from it (any venture), you see everyone rushing in.

We are wired to be copy cats not thinkers. The earlier we change, the better.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Bibings(f): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
That's very good. I am interested and want to ask hw you went about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Eminentworld(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dis is a good ideal. Bros pls i need to come n see tinz there oooo. Am presently in Abeokuta.lets discuss on whatsapp 08034246288

2 Likes

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by babakk2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good job Bro abeg what is the duration from start to finish
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by brunofarad(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by seunlayi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
I and love this thing, Seun, lailai, come and eat

1 Like

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by GossipHeart(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
If you put a gun to my head i will not eat that shiit
Those carrots look dry, unhealthy and thin like kuli-kuli

Make these people leave farming and go do what they are naturally born to do (Omo nile)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by veekid(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Impressive
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Interesting
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by ify2016: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good harvest

South West na land of Hope
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by ireneony(f): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice grin...time for all Nigerians to go back to farming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by yousee(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Anything can be grown anywhere. Esp vegetables.
Greenhouse is the way to go.
Hydroponics is really catching up in the SW

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Thisis2raw(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
I guess we are really going back to farming..

4 Likes

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Oluwabenny: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hopeless people that voted for 5000 stipend go be like so Na farm this dullard man been plan for us.

3 Likes

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Afonjas:
Mouth Gig

Sorry goodjob

Sit at home 24/7 doing nothing, looking like a baby seal. Na your mate dey farm so.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by kaen1317: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
With the fall in the price in oil Nigerians have started having sense

5 Likes

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Thobiy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
good
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by seguno2: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Great way to go.
Keep it up and continuously improve your game, bro.

1 Like

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good for afon-jack bauers that voted in the dulllard because of N5k wayoo grin cheesy

Taking over from abokii grin cheesy
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
GossipHeart:
WHICH ONE YOU DEY?

1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped. He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. You also clapped.

2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped. He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.

3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped.
When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.

4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped. He returned military command back. You clapped.

5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped. He devalued the Naira. You clapped.

6. He said he would not have the office of
the first lady. You clapped. He has the office of the first lady. You clapped.

7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped. $1 is officially equal N420. You are still
clapping.

8.He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped, now petrol price is N145, you clapped.

9. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, you clapped with joy. He later said in it will be pure in December when the rains stop. You clapped hopefully. Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are there, still clapping.

10. He said he would turn all presidential jets
to national carrier. You clapped. Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.

11. He said he would build one new refinery
each year. You clapped. Its getting to two years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.

Isn't it glaring that there is a very big problem with this government and you're their mumu! Olodo rabata! That's who you are! You've been caught by their broom stick voodoo. If this isn't sorcery wat else could it be?
BE DELIVERED IN Jesus NAME! AMEEEN!

If it was that easy, what did your hero do?
Apart from adding ' azikiwe' to his name so y'all can affiliate with his doomed self.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is nice, God bless your hustle broh.
Agric has always been my passion and I get happy when I come across such threads.
Indeed, if i didn't come into my profession , I would have been a commercial farmer.
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by tintingz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Weldon sir
Re: Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. by autonomous22: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
datz diversification of economy, since Buhari and APC said we should go back to farm .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.