Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! (971 Views)

Ultimate Cycler Is Set To Become Legal In Nigeria / ADULTERY SAGA: Tiwa Savage Finally Replies Husband Teebillz With This Video? / South Korea Legalises Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by DickDastardly(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
The South Korean Constitutional Court at its plenary session on February 25, 2015, blazed the trail by striking down a 60-year-old law banning adultery by making it legal.
According to the Guardian UK, the long standing law had forbidden the act with anyone caught being jailed for two years but now, the citizens are free to indulge.
In an unprecedented judgement, the presiding justice, Park Han-Chul, remarked that though the act of adultery is bad and immoral, the state has no power to interfere with the individual lives of the people and as such, no one caught will be punished.He said: "Even if adultery should be condemned as immoral, state power should not intervene in individuals’ private lives.
"In the past few years, close to 5,500 people have been formerly arraigned on adultery charges with 216 people jailed for 'committing' in 2004 alone, something liberals find to be infringing on people's rights.
In the past adultery could only be prosecuted on complaint from an injured party, and any case was closed immediately if the plaintiff dropped the charge, a common occurrence that often involved a financial settlement.
That means that in South Korea, you can sleep with your neighbour's wife without any qualm!

Source: http://pulse.ng/gist/gangnam-style-adultery-now-legal-in-south-korea-id3523030.html

1 Share

Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by DickDastardly(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
I will personally lead the "ARSON" on any court or law making house that tries this in Naija. End time law grin cheesy

I know Naija wives will secretly wish this becomes possible here tongue No way sisters cheesy
Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by madgoat(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin variety is d spice of life.
How can i get visa to dat place grin
Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nnu akalia n'ime otele mgbeke cheesy
What kinda costly law is that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by delishpot: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is adultery illegal in Nigeria? People, try to read and understand. They stop making it a matter of state law. Its same in Nigeria. I dont think you can have A man or woman arrested for adultery here in naija too. So why are you guys acting likE its different in naija?
Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by DickDastardly(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
madgoat:
grin variety is d spice of life.
How can i get visa to dat place grin
If you are married to a beautiful and well endowed woman, this kind of law will surely give you goose pimples. grin Its obvious you are single sad
Bon voyage! cool
Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by Elslim: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yepa.. na to de kip cutlass for house b dat nah
Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by DickDastardly(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
delishpot:
Is adultery illegal in Nigeria?
Yes its official illegal. The "pleasure" offence is  punishable under Section 388 of the Penal Code.
Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by delishpot: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
DickDastardly:

Yes its official illegal. The "pleasure" offence is  punishable under Section 388 of the Penal Code.

How well do they impliment it? That no be to sue for damages? its only sharia that realy punishes adultery as real crime.
In naija that law holds no jail time jarey.

Me, I dey move go south korea jarey grin
Re: Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! by madgoat(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
DickDastardly:

If you are married to a beautiful and well endowed woman, this kind of law will surely give you goose pimples. grin Its obvious you are single sad
Bon voyage! cool

Wud rather eat different cakes... D same beautiful cake can become boring grin

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ)Why You Should Always Move With Torch At Night(PHOTOS) / Man With 'world's Longest Joystick' Says Women Are Afraid Of Dating Him / 14 Years After America Was Terrorized 9/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.