Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

"Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army (38813 Views)

What Will Be APC Campaign Slogan In 2019 / Fayose & Obanikoro Exposed Again !!!latest Information / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Braggante(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
PedroJP:

D change u want to taste is someone who overthrew a democratic government, a dictator who wud silence u not to criticise his government. Did u give GEJ a peaceful ground like other presidents had and he didn't work to ur satisfaction ? No, u disturbed him from day 1 till now and wish to have us deceived ur candidate is a better choice to our Wise and strategist President GEJ. U need a basin of soaked garri to clear ur eye.

Never Again

A bad workman complains about his tools, the rain and his toothbrush.
If he doesn't like the heat, he can leave the kitchen. If peace of mind to work is what he wants in order to perform, then he is not ready.

Also, I am not an APC fan, neither am I a buharist. I simply advocate for change and development which this govt is not capable of giving nigerians.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
abuchilag:
I was moved to tears when I saw the joy and happiness on the faces of our gallant soldiers when President Goodluck Jonathan paid them a visit. He told them that "NEVER AGAIN" will any part of the country fall into the hands of the insurgents.

The excited and motivated soldiers started chanting "NEVER AGAIN...NEVER AGAIN" I was equally impressed the way and manner the soldiers were shaking and hailing the Chief of Army Staff- General Minimah. The president also announced immediate promotion for all the soldiers that are taking part in the battle and a post humous promotion to the fallen soldiers.

It is quite obvious that our military is battle ready and equal to the task.
God bless Nigeria!

THIS IS GOOD BUT SOMEWHAT SHAMEFULL .WHAT WAS HE LOOKING AT WHEN THEY BECAME SUCH A LARGE GROUP TO THE EXTENT OF TAKING OVER SOME OF OUR VILLAGES IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Mamaita(f): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2015
why wasn't this phrase coined when the chibok girls went missing? why wasn't it used when Diezani used Nigeria's money to acquire private planes. where was this phrase when oduah bought bullet proof cars. for goodness sake why wasn't this phrase used when innocent people were being killed and all they had destroyed. the display and level of stupidity by some people is really amazing.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Grab your own copy! On how to predict and win! See a screen short of what someone who bought the manual has earned on the 24th

Visit the link on my signature or contact me using the details

Whatsapp/call 08039710459
pin:21CB6207.

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Chigold101(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2015
ahaz:
#Never again
never again will GMB rule Nigeria.

We wish him sweet & smooth retirement to Daura. We wish him to live over 120years with his cows, wife, children, grand children, great grand children etc.

We dont want him to die of stress generated by governance.

Naira Landers Please do join the #NeverAgain team and make it to trend on twitter...
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by prof86: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN will i speak evil against my country Nigeria. God bless.

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Splashme: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Never Again Will
Buhari Rule Nigeria
[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by PointB: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:
Never again will an old man rule us...

Never again!!
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by tammie24: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Even Yahoo no dey carry our news again
Now that we are defeating boko haram
So unfortunate for the west
NEVER AGAIN!!!
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by manceleco: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.
If SOMEONE is;
J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also resist anyone who will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
Vote right.
CONTINUITY in 2015...is inevitable.
Pls be patriotic and share with others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by dustmalik: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
aanumama:
Never again will Jonathan rule Nigeria,
Never again will mama piss be first lady of Nigeria.
Never again will koro,FKK and fayose run their mouth like tap because they will be in jail by 30may for stealing and election rigging.
Never again will we have stealing is not corruption president.
Never again will we have President that BH are his siblings and turn deaf ear on militant threats.

You, my lady, won the contest by an unprecedented margin. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Sajio(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Never again... ofcourse yes,Never again. Gej all the way.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Bellafinesse(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
help complete this online survey in a minute or two, thanks http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=vk3q9u9anovgezm624221
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Sajio(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Never again shall you use bokoharam to scorn GEJ

Never again shall you use the death of fellow Nigerians to score cheap political point
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Emmahunk(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
abuchilag:
I was moved to tears when I saw the joy and happiness on the faces of our gallant soldiers when President Goodluck Jonathan paid them a visit. He told them that "NEVER AGAIN" will any part of the country fall into the hands of the insurgents.

The excited and motivated soldiers started chanting "NEVER AGAIN...NEVER AGAIN" I was equally impressed the way and manner the soldiers were shaking and hailing the Chief of Army Staff- General Minimah. The president also announced immediate promotion for all the soldiers that are taking part in the battle and a post humous promotion to the fallen soldiers.

It is quite obvious that our military is battle ready and equal to the task.
God bless Nigeria!

Never Again " indeed!
Must it take this long and the bloody sacrifices of human lives especially innocent school children before appearing, speaking and acting like a TIGER to crush an ANT
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by HoluwadareY(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Yes, everybody was surprised, even the international community, why Bokoharam should be overpowering our previously respected Military all this while? Man about 13,000 innocent people have been killed, thousands more displaced, as Bokoharam carried out their deadly activities for the past 5 years. This issue can't just be swept under the ground because a foolish president visits mubi and baga 3 weeks to elections and has suddenly gotten resolve to fight Bokoharam.
when i feel like given up,i go ahead and look at a stone cutter hammering away his stones for 1oo times without as much as a sign showing. but at the 100+1 time, d stone will split then i know it is not the 100+1 hit that does the job but those that have gone ealier. bros d results achieved by NA is not only their immediate efforts but the net sum of all their efforts for the past 4 yrs. i hope u understand that. peace

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Grinrubee(f): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Its better to have a shoeless president again.. atleast he has shoes now
than
A man without certificate.. he can never have it.
March on Jonathan..
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by hamilton62(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Its not about hatred dear. Everyone is just frustrated with this useless administration. Even Sani Abacha wasn't this bad.
I understand dear, sincerely, I do without a blink... But believe me, the president or any to come can't do anything to the economy or the nation without it getting worst on the never of the citizens. To build a house, it starts with a very confusing foundation and takes time with continuity... In a united malaysia, do you know that the average president is 8years tenure?
This is not because he will do all but because each president is unique and has a particular aspect of the economy he strengthens...
When the Egyptians were in the wilderness, they blamed moses for leading them out of Egypt severally but they didn't foresee the Canannan land because the lived by the present.
Same is what the bible tells us in Ecclesiastes 1:9; the thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there's no new thing under the sun. KJV
You are matured dear, because you didn't start hauling insults like others do when they are put in another perspective and that shows true moral decency but we need to live by the truth.
The bible remains the most important book of like for anything be it wisdom, references, knowledge, success etc.
We will pass these hurdles and I like you're being dear, nwa afo igbo nwere agwa, anyi ndigbo nwere ebe na omenala... Keep the decent part of you..but please, let's see beyond the present, you have every right to express your anger.

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by orble: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
kettykin:
Sai Chai Buhari

NEVER AGAIN!
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by bishoppapi: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
LZRNH:
Never again will the illiterate terrorist general Buhari rule a united Nigeria again

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Can you provide us evidences of your claim? Else, you are a disgrace to the fools.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by bishoppapi: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:

Old men have the right to vote and be voted for. Have you ever heard of the man called Nelson Mandela? He became South African President at age 76. Maybe you guys need some history lessons.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by konny1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Never Again!!! Is the Latest in town
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by tushburg(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by rafcrown(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:
NEVER AGAIN WILL ANY BELOW AVERAGE ,CLUELESS ,SLEEPING,LEADER RULE US.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by CahlMheRodney(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] #Never aqain....shall Buhari rule Niqeria,
#Never aqain shall Niqeria be divided into two
GEJ till 2019
GEJ forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.