Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

"Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army (38814 Views)

What Will Be APC Campaign Slogan In 2019 / Fayose & Obanikoro Exposed Again !!!latest Information / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Faibuhari: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
[size=15pt]Never again will I tell Boko Haram to launch an attack in west and southern Nigeria. I'll tell them to only launch attacks in the north

~Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR)
[/size]
Never Again will you have sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by senorova(m): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Never again will Nigeria make the same mistake again!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by kingphilip(m): 2:03am On Feb 27, 2015
jayonpoint:
"NEVER AGAIN" will Nigeria hv a clueless man as her president. Moreso, the contract btw devils is over..dnt be deceived n get blackmailed. Wht happned to morale boost since 6yrs ago even with emergency rule? Jonathan n military chiefs conspiracy on boko haram isn't only inhuman but barbaric n satanic so to say. If u dnt knw, my soldier contact revealed to me all abt d conspiracy in confidence. Mumu are those who can't see beyond their nose. Jonathan is evil nt the media hype u see.
evidences of the conspiracy or ur lying skills isn't sharpened

tell ur tutor he is just learning work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by kingphilip(m): 2:08am On Feb 27, 2015
it is always said that it's better late than never

even though it's coming at this point to score cheap political point it's still very beta than not doing anything
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Richiez(m): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2015
#NeverAgain
Our hearts are with you our gallant soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by geniusmedia: 2:16am On Feb 27, 2015
May God give us the right leader#voteNOTfight
On the other hand, if you need a well packaged video coverage and photography services for your event {Bithday Party, Wedding, Child Dedication, etc} please call 07085511361

See gorgeous pictures here
https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services#31082732
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Horllamideh(m): 2:34am On Feb 27, 2015
aanumama:
Never again will Jonathan rule Nigeria,
Never again will mama piss be first lady of Nigeria.
Never again will koro,FKK and fayose run their mouth like tap because they will be in jail by 30may for stealing and election rigging.
Never again will we have stealing is not corruption president.
Never again will we have President that BH are his siblings and turn deaf ear on militant threats.

never again bro
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Slynonny(m): 4:01am On Feb 27, 2015
I thank God for Fayose if not for him APC for deceive me with their lies.
That's a good one Mr President pls keep it up we are right behind you.
Just a little dose of attack on Mallam Buhari and he is already peeing in his pants.
Never again will APC use Boko Haram to campaign.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by AJOT99(m): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2015
DickDastardly:
Never Again wil we let yaradua case repeat itself........say no to sick buhari cool

NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by 2fine2fast(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Never again will put Youths die in a job scam organized by their government.
Never again will 20 billion miss from our coffers and the govt cooks up reports for us.
Never again will we have leaders that tell us stealing is not corruption.
Never again will we have thieves and drugs pushers being pardoned and brought back to the corridor of power.
Never again will we have megawatts of electricity without light on our homes
Never again will we have a president that sacrificed our lives in thousands for political gains for six years and then roll out the tanks to secure is within six weeks.
Never again will I type this kind of Lamentations.
NIGERIA shall be GREAT Again
GOD bless NIGERIA.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Faibuhari:
Never Again will you have sense
Never again will you use that your parasite infested fingers to type nonsense because when you do ,never again will you be psychologically and emotionally fit.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Faibuhari: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Never again will you use that your parasite infested fingers to type nonsense because when you do ,never again will you be psychologically and emotionally fit.
Never again will you marry for abusing an herbalist this morning
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Faibuhari:
Never again will you marry for abusing an herbalist this morning
Never again will anyone save you from your herbalist Job, you'll continue to make rituals and voodoo till death takes it toll.

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Faibuhari: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Never again will anyone save you from your herbalist Job, you'll continue to make rituals and voodoo till death takes it toll.
you will be the first specimen I will use, today your soul is demanded of you.

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Tonylyte(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Never again will a brainless cattle herder rule naija again!
Long live NA
Long PGEJ
Gej till 2019999

4 Likes

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
in jarule's voice
Never again will Nigerians vote in a detector we cross our hearts

Yoruba being on the loose grin grin
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Offpoint.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Burger01(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:
Never again will an old man rule us...
Never again will a clueless 'stealing is not corruption' man rule us again. NEVER!! angry
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Muhammadkhan: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2015
#voteOUTpoorCOMMANDERinCHIEFofARMYstaff
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by kaywiluv(f): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2015
DickDastardly:
Never Again wil we let
yaradua case repeat itself........say no to sick buhari cool

Never again

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Faibuhari: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2015
#NeverAgain will a man without certificate and has prostrate cancer rule us again
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by danypoolson(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
jayonpoint:
"NEVER AGAIN" will Nigeria hv a clueless man as her president. Moreso, the contract btw devils is over..dnt be deceived n get blackmailed. Wht happned to morale boost since 6yrs ago even with emergency rule? Jonathan n military chiefs conspiracy on boko haram isn't only inhuman but barbaric n satanic so to say. If u dnt knw, my soldier contact revealed to me all abt d conspiracy in confidence. Mumu are those who can't see beyond their nose. Jonathan is evil nt the media hype u see.
talk is cheap,but when you are in public you must be guarded.just an advice
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
aanumama:
Never again will koro,FKK and fayose run their mouth like tap because they will be in jail by 30may for stealing and election rigging.
Never again will we have President that BH are his siblings and turn deaf ear on militant threats.

Silly gurl,can you keep mute

Thank You
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Truckpusher(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2015
aanumama:

Anu mpama.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2015
LZRNH:
Never again will the illiterate terrorist general Buhari rule a united Nigeria again

You may not like Buhari, and you may not want him back in power, and I do not either (I am dissapointed in the opposition for choosing him), and yes, he is a bigot sometimes....but please do not refer to someone who has served his country more than you ever can a terrorist.

Grow up.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by brightonline: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2015
kettykin:
Sai Chai Buhari

lol
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by stinggy(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Good one there.

[size=18pt]Never Again![/size]

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by OLADD: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Rich4god:
Never again will an old man rule us...

That's right. Never again will dogs and baboons be soaked in blood. Never again will All Progressive Conmen ridicule our military because of brainless push for power. Never again will any political party use the deaths of Nigerians as campaign tool. NEVER AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Never again will I tell Boko Haram to launch an attack in west and southern Nigeria. I'll tell them to only launch attacks in the north

~Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR)

I do not like Jonathan, and I wish he was out of office.

But right now.....your comment is crass, childish and completely unnecessary.

Grow up.
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by xmich(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2015
.Never again
Re: "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army by omanifrank(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2015
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) / 'Hakika Islamic' Emerges - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.