Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (70490 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by anonimi: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2015
drkay:
This is a shameful act. It goes to show that mr president has moved a step further by infecting nigerians abroad with his "heavy spending" which is nt in anyway corruption.

Abeg na who make you like this wey you just dey quack bla bla bla wey nor get logic

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162022_20840772079671blahblahblahgif45c2cd79aec56970df8df0b2f78244f0gifb196d279a3cb9ec610ea71855d557cd4_gif127b75c174a61517eea8e7fb9faa439b

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by bfire(m): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:
Her name is not adijatu she's from edo state she owns palace restaurant in cheetham Manchester and those guys re not student all of them are illegal in uk This lady gave a fake name her name is abimbola soleye known as Abi you can find her under the facebook name Pweetie Goldie a woman always plagued by controversies

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by zeefa: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:
Her name is not adijatu she's from edo state she owns palace restaurant in cheetham Manchester and those guys re not student all of them are illegal in uk This lady gave a fake name her name is abimbola soleye known as Abi you can find her under the facebook name Pweetie Goldie a woman always plagued by controversies

Na wa! Ao u take download her data. I fear nairalander's o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Sajio(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2015
APC... propaganda nor go win election for una oo! play a clean game.. well I trust pdp cos na how to win the election concern dem...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by anonimi: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2015
phorget:
hmmmmmm! I fink I've seen this comment somewhere,was it written by you too? Well,its jst a shame that despite labelling Buhari a terrorist with all his terror squads and yet our "able" president can't still do anything about it... Does that make Jona more clueless?

No, it makes Jona a leader with conscience who is also pragmatic by avoiding Buhari's fanatics murder our youth corpers and innocent civilians again because their lord & saviour has done something about the Sympathise-in-Chief of Boko Haram.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090417_buhariviolence_jpegdc58400e6e7e56c3714cccdb8f4338bf

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by anonimi: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2015
agborodun:
I strongly refuse to key in to the opinion of this poster that the rally was organised or paid for by the president.
My reasons are as follows:
1. The lady in d picture was d one who interviewed the people at the so called pro gej rally.
2. Her body language through the questions she asked shows that she is not in support of gej and was out to play a script.
3. She is seen in the pro buhari rally picture holding banner with 2 guys. I will upload d pics later.

My conclusion: The two crowd were rented by APC to play different scripts.

That will be a real coup de grace if you can upload the pics as you stated of the double agent cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by akwunmi(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.
BITA HOT TRUTH!!!
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by datguru: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Must you comment? How does this comment of yours relate to the OP?

To hurt some people like you

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by egift(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Her greediness to land another gig right there, made her vulnerable. I hope she got paid in full because with this, she can as well forget the balance.

Thank God for Buhari's supporters who took the initiatives to expose these hungry clowns.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Flets: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Its clear to any sane mind that this is an APC set up aimed at smearing the PDP train but they will continue to be exposed

Its simple, APC ranted in the morning about paid PDP protesters

Later in the day, a video shows up with someone owning up to coordinating the act. Its clear amaechi paid the bills on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2015
cbrass:
The lady, who gave her name simply as Adijatu towards the end of the video attached to this report, said she organised the 100 persons from Manchester in the United Kingdom for the purpose of the pro-Jonathan protest.

The lady who organised the rented crowd that protested at the Chatham House in London on Thursday on behalf of President Goodluck Jonathan has been uncovered.

The lady, who gave her name simply as Adijatu towards the end of the video attached to this report, said she organised the 100 persons from Manchester in the United Kingdom for the purpose of the pro-Jonathan protest.

The rented crowd also protested against the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Major General Muhammadu Buhari.

As earlier reported, a member of the President Jonathan campaign team and the Assistant Director of Civil Society and Support Groups in the Diaspora, Chief Peter Mozie, had requested for $20,000 to mobilise some Nigerians in the United Kingdom to protest at Chatham House where Buhari was to deliver a speech on Thursday.

A memo, addressed to the Director of Civil Society and Support Groups, Prof. Nick Eze, and copied to the Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Alkali, said different persons at the venue of the anti-Buhari rally will have various talking points.

Adijatu confirmed on video that she mobilised the persons who came to the venue. She said they came in six buses.
She said unlike Buhari with low spending power, Jonathan was a heavy spender.

She equally said she could organise such crowd for anyone in need of such.
Asked if she was the one who pocketed the $20,000 budgeted for the rally, she simply laughed and moved on to other discussions.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/lady-who-collected-20000-to-arrange-rented-crowd-for-jonathan-in-london-uncovered-video/

OK, who organize that of anti-GEJ today? Is it that Lady that report in Sahara news or that guy with dirty bear who appear during the pro-GEJ rally?. I beg, all this guys are those drugs n scammers in UK who r looking for egonji. Let them come to naija n vote for or against either GEJ or GMB if they are real, nonsense....magana.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by agborodun: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Both rally were masterminded by APC . The fake baby carrying journalist was also seen holding banners with two men at pro buhari rally. Her partner during d fake interview (the dirty guy) must be a representative of book haram.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:

I watch the two video also you right, the lady appear in the two video, the video is on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by haykeens2015: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2015
I dey watch o!
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by zingywingy: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2015
My sister Abi.....Thank you for taking our share from the very nice man....he doesn't give a damn thou
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q#t=222

Very funny,,,she said in the video she can organize paid and rented protesters from maryland, US to dublin, Ireland.... @3.35 grin grin grin
The hustle is real.
Thank God for hidden camera.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by pappilo(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2015
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/watch-restaurant-boss-hit-1800-7908213

Abimbola Sonde has form. She runs a Nigerian restaurant called Crystal Lounge in Salford. She was convicted of a criminal offence in October 2014 by Salford Magistrates Court

No way is she 31 shocked. Must be her immigration/football age

At least 40. See her face na.

She is an Edo woman who ended up in the UK after several years in Italy selling her wares

Her real age can be found on the internet from when she used to live in Shipley, West Yorkshire.

She has now taken down her Facebook account Pweetie Goldie

Her instagram @crystalloungemanchester is still active

Her Twitter @Crystals_Lounge is still active

Let her know what you all think.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by bewla(m): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2015
I love this papa i can not changer the past but we can changer the present and the future . how risk my 4years for u but if u fail 4years now far we go changer u pls pls pls pls let try him to b sure of

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by KAYSANTOS: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2015
This country sha
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Zakariwil: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2015
They are simply aggrieved thus the protest
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by cjudy(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Liars. Nigerian be wise..... OP you lied

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by nagoma(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2015
This is the said lady..Maybe she is one of FFK's girlfriend cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by agborodun: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2015
saxywale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q#t=222
Very funny,,,she said in the video she can organize paid and rented protesters from maryland, US to dublin, Ireland.... @3.35 grin grin grin
The hustle is real.
Thank God for hidden camera.

The question here is: who paid her to do this? This is APC gimmick. But whoever paid her,she is playing with her name

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Etinosajay(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:

Abimbola soleye from Edo State? That means Hadiza Maimalari will be from Enugu, isn't it?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by espn(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
you read my mind bro...gringringrin
he didint read ur mind.. mad men think alike.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by agabaI23(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2015
They came in 6 buses but the people we saw protesting were not upto 100. A bus should take at least 60 people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by jdbrasco(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2015
I hv stopped believing anything frm APC a long time ago. If APC tell u today is tue, go and check ur calendar. I dnt need to think twice to knw dat this woman is fake. All naa arrangee. APC and lies are inseparable. Believe anythin frm these janja at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Kingspin(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2015
But, APC say na FFK. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Boss13: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:

How can she be abimbola and still come from Edo state? I watched the video, she actually said her name is Abi spelt A.B.I and she spoke Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2015
agborodun:
I strongly refuse to key in to the opinion of this poster that the rally was organised or paid for by the president.
My reasons are as follows:
1. The lady in d picture was d one who interviewed the people at the so called pro gej rally.
2. Her body language through the questions she asked shows that she is not in support of gej and was out to play a script.
3. She is seen in the pro buhari rally picture holding banner with 2 guys. I will upload d pics later.

My conclusion: The two crowd were rented by APC to play different scripts.

Why hasn't PDP denied her claims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.