Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (70756 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Cityguy: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rented crowd? What is that? Are they expecting me to travel to London to protest when someone over there can do it for me?
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by mcgaius: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.
WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by ndubueze92(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.
It's a sad story that cannot be thrown away! No Nigerian government can be said to be truthful on entirety, food for all by the year Y2k ,vision 2020, SAP etc are all scams Nigeria lost its economic viability during SAP program,when America stirred through the great depression unscathed and even stronger. Our problem is leadership recycling instead of people with fresh ideas . Though not entirely happy with this administration!but o still maintain that GMB is too old outdated old fashioned and out of trend. How I wish PDP and APC will be like Democrats and Republicans in Nigerian and a politics of hate but of constructive criticism?How I love to see Exuberant and dazzling Presidential Candidates with Godfathers and never been there before...?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
mcgaius:

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

If he can't be the "magician" let's get the magician that can do it for us
mcgaius:

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.
Illiteracy is not determined by the number of certificates or Phd you have it's about how you can reason fast to solve problems. YES solving problem before election and not when election is around the. Corner like GEJ is doing.

If an illiterate will provide me security, standard infrastructure, 24 hour power supply, and a corruption-free Nigeria. I would rather stick to that man with no certificate rather than "suffer and smile" under a clueless Phd dumbass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by StunningCEO: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
stori stori. d same woman who organised the anti Buhari rally Abimbola sonde also known as pweetie goldie is a convicted criminal. Jonathan associatin with TiVs in 9jeria n internatnal. grin grin grin grin even in d village of Manchester wer she has a restaurant. angry grin grin she got protects money like barcanista. grin

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/watch-restaurant-boss-hit-1800-7908213#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TheOtherview: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
mcgaius:

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

^^Arrant nonsense.

Toyin Saraki’s The Wellbeing Foundation Africa Donates Clean Birth Kits To Nigeria’s Internally Displaced Persons
The Founder-President of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa, Mrs. Toyin Saraki, led by Hajiya Aisha Buhari, the wife of APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd), and the Wellbeing Foundation Africa medical team and advocacy counsellors, encouraged the expectant mothers and advised them to “Trust in the Almighty God” because they “are not forgotten, and their newborns have a right to be born in a well-equipped environment, with skilled and respectful medical care, despite the challenges of displacement.”
Source

Is it not time you stopped showcasing idiooocy to the rest of the world, by educating yourself of these matters?

WBF is grateful to corporate bodies and individuals who have supported its cause. These include:

Dangote Group
Dana Group
DE-united Foods
Source: http://www.wbfafrica.org/get-involved/our-partners.html
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TheOtherview: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Unlikely activist: Toyin Saraki at TEDxEuston

Toyin Saraki is the Founder of The WellBeing Foundation, a front-line maternal and child health focused Non-Governmental Organization in Nigeria. She was until recently the First Lady of Kwara State in Nigeria. Having held various leadership positions in humanitarian organizations for close to two decades, Mrs Saraki now dedicates much of her time to the work of The WellBeing Foundation and various networks of organizations that the NGO works with. She constantly advocates for improved governmental policies, better working relationships between NGOs and the continuum of care for maternal, newborn and child health in communities. These efforts have made Mrs. Saraki one of the most heard voices on every issue relating to the health of mothers and children in Nigeria. Her working style has integrated a strong advocacy profile with a unique model of community participation, direct action, effective communication and the development of innovative funding mechanisms in a resource constrained environment, to ensure universal access to quality basic healthcare. Mrs. Saraki gained her bachelor's degree in law at the University of London School Of Oriental and African Studies and her masters' degree in International Economic Law at University of London King's College. She has researched and promoted the rights of women and children. In 2007 she was appointed Chair of the Federation of International Women Lawyers (FIDA) Committee on the Protection of Children..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CATk4oaZdOQ

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
ndubueze92:
It's a sad story that cannot be thrown away! No Nigerian government can be said to be truthful on entirety, food for all by the year Y2k ,vision 2020, SAP etc are all scams Nigeria lost its economic viability during SAP program,when America stirred through the great depression unscathed and even stronger. Our problem is leadership recycling instead of people with fresh ideas . Though not entirely happy with this administration!but o still maintain that GMB is too old outdated old fashioned and out of trend. How I wish PDP and APC will be like Democrats and Republicans in Nigerian and a politics of hate but of constructive criticism?How I love to see Exuberant and dazzling Presidential Candidates with Godfathers and never been there before...?

An actor, Ronald Reagan, became the American President at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each and then retired at the age of 78.

Moraji Desai became the Prime Minister of India at the age of 81, Atal Bihari Vajpayee at the age of 74 and they demonstrated great wisdom in nation building

What was Alameseigha age when he was convicted of money laundry?

Dimeji Bankole (a youth) embezeled our billions as a speaker of house of rep.

I used to worry about age but I am convinced that leadership is about responsibility and the old and the young could be good or bad.

View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under "youth" Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, Iam arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by billyG(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
PDP causing violence since 1999,sponsoring thugs 2 cause mahem in another man's country(london).
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
InglishTeechar:

You, your party Association of Past Criminals(APC) cannot fool all Nigerians...we already know who to vote for...abeg my people if Thief.nubu give you money collect it bcus it is the money he stole from Lagosians.

Plus i never knew your professor is so daft...who told him Oga Jonathan has been in power for six years? Buhari and Osinbanjo are super clueless...a blind leading the blind.

If I have been paid to tell the truth, I won't mind collecting more money;

Before you insult me again
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under "youth" Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
nellyjohn:

GEJ till 2019.
Am sure osibanjo is blind if he can't see that GEJ is working. Atimes, people tend to forget what has been done for them and needs to be reminded. But if GEJ doesn't need advert, then Osibanjo doesn't need aadvert becos he is a pastor and has millions of members under him. If osibanjo is so good and perfect as he claims, then his church members wil vote and campaign for him too. But the truth is that, he is a failed man.
GEJ till 2019 (haters should go and die)
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 215 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I arguing because I want a better Nigeria.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
walozanga:

Its better televised for douting Thomas like you to see cos you nodey carry ear hear better thing
You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

You don't have to tell me "We are now exporting 40,000 tones of agricultural produce when, if you go to the market, prices of food stuff are more than expensive.

You don't have to tell me Nigeria's economy is no. 1 in Africa when we exchange 215 Naira to a Dollar.

Government of hypocrisy.
View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I arguing because I want a better Nigeria.

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Deluxewize post=31127186][/quote]You don't have to tell me your government now generate 20,000 MEGA WATTS of electricity when we don't have light for over one week now.etc

Government of hypocrisy.

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let's deal with significant issues like the FACT that GMB has no WASC and presented a forged one or how his children get access to money to fund their lavish lifestyles abroad when their dad, GMB , claims he's poor. Now those are REAL ISSUES for a start. Don't just get me started this morning, kidult!

Illiteracy is not determined by the number of certificates or Phd you have it's about how you can reason fast to solve problems. YES solving problem before election and not when election is around the. Corner like GEJ is doing.

If an illiterate will provide me security, standard infrastructure, 24 hour power supply, and a corruption-free Nigeria. I would rather stick to that man with no certificate rather than "suffer and smile" under a clueless Phd holder

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
seeprob:
[b][/b]

Plssssss.......!!!! stop!!! when is this same youth going to be the leaders we have been promised since kindergarten
An actor, Ronald Reagan, became the American President at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each and then retired at the age of 78.

Moraji Desai became the Prime Minister of India at the age of 81, Atal Bihari Vajpayee at the age of 74 and they demonstrated great wisdom in nation building

I used to worry about age but I am convinced that leadership is about responsibility and the old and the young could be good or bad.

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by ifeanyi83(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have a feeling she didn't have the slightest idea her conversation was been recorded....
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by ndubueze92(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, Iam arguing because I want a better Nigeria for you and me.

I sincerely admire ur knowledge of facts,but I still think its a gamble. His hard talking! I think dignity is much demonstrated on ones ability to concede defeat. But events have given a bad descriptions of this ur famed actor.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
ndubueze92:
I sincerely admire ur knowledge of facts,but I still think its a gamble. His hard talking! I think dignity is much demonstrated on ones ability to concede defeat. But events have given a bad descriptions of this ur famed actor.
Kindly point out any of those events to me and I will show you it's all propaganda to win cheap politcal points.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by walozanga(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Government of hypocrisy.

My brother believe me am not the party type either. Bt check this. If pdp is bad and some of their bad member decamps and start shouting change is it not scary? Buhari has been tested my brother, if there wasn't any other person good enough than buhari to be apc flag bearer, then I dont believe in that change. He has alot of things to clear about his past adventures.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by ndubueze92(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Kindly point out any of those events to me and I will show you it's all propaganda to win cheap politcal points.
If I lose there will blood baths! y say that ? Of I loose this country wud be ungovernable and d resultant effect is BH.correct me if am wrong.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by ndubueze92(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

His famed threats of bloodbath if he looses and those stuffs.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by 100Cents: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
234GT:
APC could have rented Adijatu to make that video! Abeg come rent me o, make I lie say na me organise the touts who disorganised APC rallies in Rivers state!
Let's come to our senses for once. If that woman was truly hired to organise the protest, she won't come out and confess like this because she knows she is spoiling future businesses. APC, I am not a Phuul.

That girl is just a tout..

APC concocted lies and worked it out.

The guy interviewing her was using a hidden camera.

APC party of tricksters..
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
walozanga:

My brother believe me am not the party type either. Bt check this. If pdp is bad and some of their bad member decamps and start shouting change is it not scary? Buhari has been tested my brother, if there wasn't any other person good enough than buhari to be apc flag bearer, then I dont believe in that change. He has alot of things to clear about his past adventures.
Defection is a democratic activity; people can defect from one party to another as our constitution clearly outlines "freedom of assocaition". Some APC members also defect to PDP. So you can't judge a party based on this.

Past adventures? Show me any of those past adventures, and I will give you proof that it's all propaganda to tarnish GMB's image; Remember, this politics.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TRUECALLER(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
JONATHAN VS BUHARI HOME STRAIGHT WIN OR AWAY WIN
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by tushburg(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oya na GEJ all d way
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by medamillion(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
ndubueze92:
His famed threats of bloodbath if he looses and those stuffs.
ndubueze92:
If I lose there will blood baths! y say that ? Of I loose this country wud be ungovernable and d resultant effect is BH.correct me if am wrong.
Buhari never meant there would be "blood" birth as used being used against him by the propagandist.

He used the kare jini biri jinni Hausa proverb, which roughly cuts as ‘the dog and baboon will be soaked in the same blood,’ but is an idiom which means, there will be a real battle- could be legal; could be protests or any other battle, as this is a mere proverbial statement. Of course those who wished to paint this statement with the ‘blood’ contained in it did so eagerly as we see they have done in many other of his statements and statements attributed to him.

In short, when you tell your contender that za a yi kare jini biri jinni, it simply means the battle will be fierce. In the case of Buhari, he was promising his supporters from Niger State that 2015 elections will be fierce; or put in another way, the PDP wIll not have it easy. Simple.

Read more on the idiom here, by Dr. Aliyu Tilde on PremiumTimes: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.html

Secondly, Buhari never promised to make Nigeria ungovernable.
The statement was made by a then PDP politician, Lawal Kaita from Kaduna. This is why the late NSA, Andrew Owoye Azazi said that it was internal PDP politics and their squabbles on zoning/rotation of the Presidency that led to the “sudden sophistication of Boko Haram.” It was within PDP that the discussion of rotation of the presidency came up, and Lawal Kaita was perturbed with Jonathan’s decision to continue late Umaru Yar’Adua’s term in violation of the parties zoning policy. This was when Jonathan promised to only contest/occupy the top spot one additional term (in addition to his completing Yar’Adua’s term) and also when some northern PDP stalwarts and party founders threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable. There was no such confusion in Buhari’s CPC and thus no need and reason for such inflammatory pronouncements from his quarters.

When Reuben Abati spun this statement upon the person of Buhari, the General took him to court for libel and the court judgment as awarded in Buhari’s favor. Buhari dragged Abati and The Guardian to court via suit no. ID/837/2011 and demanded N1billion damages. President Goodluck Jonathan then begged Buhari to settle out-of-court. See in DailyPost of January 13th, 2013: http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/.

The empathetic General agreed and Reuben Abati and the Guardian where the libelous article was published were made to publish an unreserved retraction of the slander against Buhari which they did in the Guardian of July 11, 2013. This is why Reuben Abati is called Nigeria’s evil genius. Full article on this with all references can be read here on ENDS.ng: http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by walozanga(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2015
medamillion:

Defection is a democratic activity; people can defect from one party to another as our constitution clearly outlines "freedom of assocaition". Some APC members also defect to PDP. So you can't judge a party based on this.

Past adventures? Show me any of those past adventures, and I will give you proof that it's all propaganda to tarnish GMB's image; Remember, this politics.

Read the crimes of buhari by wole soyinka. And ask urself why buhari did not answer oputa panel. On the issue of decamping I didn't say it's not allowed the point am making is that they are still dsame people. Call it what ever name. Ask buhari he will tell u the youths are the leaders of tomorrow, at wat age?
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Nice reply. when the word "at least" is used, it means 1 million and above... and again, the link u provided never stated anything related to our argument na...
D33VA:

“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.” 

– General Muhammadu Buhari
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=199868

He has at least 3 wives and at least 8 children n he is comfortably able to pay 8 million naira ( 30,000 pounds) roughly on Zahra's fees in london ( one child o). N he has only a few millions n 150 cows. Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.