Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone (2504 Views)

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2009
Haven't you ever thought of this question, with all their technological advancements, the support of USA, their sophisticated satellites, Israel cannot target exactly where those rockets are fired from?

I haven't any military background, but there are so many ways that Israel or any other country can use to stop rockets attacks, especially if those attacks are almost from the same location.

Israel can use their satellite to capture the movement of the rocket from the time it was fired, and they can destroy that rocket from the sky before it landed in Israel (since it takes up to 15 minutes before it landed), and they can instantly locate where that rocket came from.

I cannot believe USA or Israel does not have the capability to know exactly where rockets are fired from.

I cannot believe that what Israel is doing in Gaza now is just to stop Rockets fired from Gaza, they have their own mission of occupying the whole middle-east.

I cannot believe that Israel will stop occupying the middle-east even if they destroy Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc etc.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2009
auwal . . . how about HAMAS just stop firing these rockets in the first place?

Its a far simpler solution. But of course i dont expect muslims to be so simplistic.

I cannot believe that Israel will stop occupying the middle-east even if they destroy Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc etc.

Israel is 4 times less than the size of Jordan alone . . . and yet they "occupy" a middle east with 22 nations? Stop being a fool. If not for arab occupation of north africa u'd be bowing your head to sango today.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

auwal . . . how about HAMAS just stop firing these rockets in the first place?

Its a far simpler solution. But of course i don't expect muslims to be so simplistic.

Israel is 4 times less than the size of Jordan alone . . . and yet they "occupy" a middle east with 22 nations? Stop being a fool. If not for arab occupation of north africa u'd be bowing your head to sango today.

This is not my topic, here is what I am saying;

Haven't you ever thought of this question, with all their technological advancements, the support of USA, their sophisticated satellites, Israel cannot target exactly where those rockets are fired from?

I haven't any military background, but there are so many ways that Israel or any other country can use to stop rockets attacks, especially if those attacks are almost from the same location.

Israel can use their satellite to capture the movement of the rocket from the time it was fired, and they can destroy that rocket from the sky before it landed in Israel (since it takes up to 15 minutes before it landed), and they can instantly locate where that rocket came from.

I cannot believe USA or Israel does not have the capability to know exactly where rockets are fired from.

I cannot believe that what Israel is doing in Gaza now is just to stop Rockets fired from Gaza, they have their own mission of occupying the whole middle-east.

Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by LadyT(f): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2009
What people need to learn is that when a little child hits a big adult it just stings. When an adult hits a little child it hurts like hell.

So yes Gaza is getting crushed but thats what happens its just sad innocents must suffer.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2009
In another way to ask people like davidylan,

Is killing innocent women, men, and children, and destroying properties, and targeting UN aid workers the only way to destroy or weaken Hamas?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2009
auwal you're just making irrelevant noise. How about HAMAS stop launching rockets and decided to resolve any differences at a round table? Is this too much to ask? Why shld other nations spend resources building missiles to stop you evil spawns of the arabs?

Again did you read my rebuttal to your false claim that Israel is "occupying" the middle east? If by "occupying" you mean merely existing then i get your point. Sorry . . . you can shout from now till tomorrow . . . all you'll get is this:

Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2009
auwal87:

In another way to ask people like davidylan,

Is killing innocent women, men, and children, and destroying properties, and targeting UN aid workers the only way to destroy or weaken Hamas?

How about we ask the REAL question - is using innocent women, men and potential suicide bombers as human shields the way to "resist"?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

auwal you're just making irrelevant noise. How about HAMAS stop launching rockets and decided to resolve any differences at a round table? Is this too much to ask? Why shld other nations spend resources building missiles to stop you evil spawns of the arabs?

Again did you read my rebuttal to your false claim that Israel is "occupying" the middle east? If by "occupying" you mean merely existing then i get your point. Sorry . . . you can shout from now till tomorrow . . . all you'll get is this:

Israel has occupied lands since their creation, and they are still occupying, and they will not stop occupying until they occupied all the middle-east, that is their mission.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2009
auwal87:

Israel has occupied lands since their creation, and they are still occupying, and they will not stop occupying until they occupied all the middle-east, that is their mission.

what a stupid idiot just blabbering on the same old drivel that has been drilled into his head by clueless imaams.

At just over 8000 sq miles, Israel is 44 times smaller than Nigeria. Care to tell us just exactly which lands they

a. have occupied
b. are planning to occupy?

How did you know Israel's mission? I think, just like the rest of us, it is that they can be left alone to develop in peace.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

How about we ask the REAL question - is using innocent women, men and potential suicide bombers as human shields the way to "resist"?

Okay, do you know how many people Hamas members have saved since this war started, whose ambulances are they using to get people to the hospital, whose hospitals are they taking the Injured? Hamas is working on humanitarian assistance, they are working side-by-side with UN to save as much lives as possible.

By the way, if you are a military commander and you find yourself in a situation where you were told there is two enemies in a building but there are more than 100 civilians inside including about 50 children, will you command your military to level down the building? Simply Yes or No! Let me see your own simplicity.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2009
auwal87:

Okay, do you know how many people Hamas members have saved since this war started, whose ambulances are they using to get people to the hospital, whose hospitals are they taking the Injured? Hamas is working on humanitarian assistance, they are working side-by-side with UN to save as much lives as possible.

those were hospitals built by the jews before they moved out in 2005. Hamas won elections in 2007 . . . where they the ones who built those hospitals idiot?

Hamas working on humanitarian assistance? What a joke. grin
But for their rocket attacks Israel wouldnt even care a jot whether they existed or not.

auwal87:

By the way, if you are a military commander and you find yourself in a situation where you were told there is two enemies in a building but there are more than 100 civilians inside including about 50 children, will you command your military to level down the building? Simply Yes or No! Let me see your own simplicity.

I will level it period! After hundreds of text messages, phone calls and leaflets warning the people to leave they only have themselves to blame.

Pls tell me which other army in the world gives its enemy advance warning of a strike?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by LadyT(f): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2009
auwal87:

Too bad was the land not sold to them in the first place?
Its hilarious people are making a fuss over such a small country defending themselves when they are surrounded by people who want them exterminated.

Its clear in some idiots eyes Hamas can do no wrong its all Israel.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2009
Israel willingly gave up the Sinai peninsular to Egypt in exchange for peace. The sinai is slightly under 3 times the size of the entire Israel. If they were all for "occupying" then giving up the sinai is certainly not the way to go. You dont grab land mass by giving it away to your sworn enemies.

Auwal . . . we are tired of your baseless noise. the muslem problem with Israel is religious. All these smokescreen about "occupation" just makes the rest of us sick to our stomachs.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

what a stupid idiot just blabbering on the same old drivel that has been drilled into his head by clueless imaams.

At just over 8000 sq miles, Israel is 44 times smaller than Nigeria. Care to tell us just exactly which lands they

a. have occupied
b. are planning to occupy?

the territories captured by Israel from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria during the Six-Day War of 1967, consisting of the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights

How did you know Israel's mission? I think, just like the rest of us, it is that they can be left alone to develop in peace.

Do not sound like you are always a fool, you are fooling yourself.

those were hospitals built by the jews before they moved out in 2005. Hamas won elections in 2007 . . . where they the ones who built those hospitals idiot?

Please stop fooling yourself, Hamas won election in 2007, but was created in 1987 by Ahmad Yassin and since then they are involved in so many social welfares

Hamas working on humanitarian assistance? What a joke.  Grin
But for their rocket attacks Israel wouldnt even care a jot whether they existed or not.

This is a word from a UN aid worker talking to Reuters in the Israel/Gaza border.

I will level it period! After hundreds of text messages, phone calls and leaflets warning the people to leave they only have themselves to blame.

please tell me which other army in the world gives its enemy advance warning of a strike?

This proves Israel is indiscriminately attacking Palestinians, if not where will the people in Gaza go when everywhere else is under attack, from the Ground, from the Air, everywhere is under attack.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2009
@auwal,
Dont you sound stupid to yourself? Israel should stop rocket or Hamas should stop firing.

I am sure you would blame the teacher/invigilator instead of the student bringing chips into exam hall
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 10, 2009
I typed a riposte to auwal and it got lost but pls kindly read this from him:

auwal87:

[size=14pt]the territories captured by Israel from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria during the Six-Day War of 1967, consisting of the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights[/size]

Since Egypt and Jordan do not want their territories back . . . kindly help us ask alhaji auwal just what "occupation" HAMAS is fighting for?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2009
auwal87:

Mostly accurate, though I don't think Apartheid Israel has any intention of "occupying the whole middle-east". The demographic reality is that Arab population growth rate is higher than that of Jews - despite the Zionists killing Arabs everyday. This was the main reason they pulled out of Gaza. It wasn't because of any sort of "magnanimity", but mainly because of the huge population imbalance in favor of the Palestinians.

The Zionist State needs to have an excuse to butcher Palestinians and try to create some sympathy for the Apartheid State. US and Israeli intelligence can pin-point and use their much touted "smart" bombs to destroy the mobile rocket launchers with negligible civilian casualties. However, they prefer to use one-ton bombs to level residential buildings, killing Palestinian women and children. Shame on Israel!

The Zionists running the show in Tel-Aviv have ordered the bombing of UN buildings, buses belonging to the Red Cross (maybe they would have preferred the Star of David painted on those buses instead of the Cross) and other aid workers, schools, hospitals and shelters. This carnage has revealed the genocidal tendencies of the Zionists, and all men of good conscience must condemn Israel for this!
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by dayokanu(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2009
I still dont understand how you people think.

Why dont you just tell Hamas to stop firing the ineffective rockets instead of burdening Israel with the responsibility of taking the rocket launchers down? Why give Israel an excuse

Action beget a reaction . Stop the action and there would be no reaction.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Why don't you just tell Hamas to stop firing the ineffective rockets instead of burdening Israel with the responsibility of taking the rocket launchers down? Why give Israel an excuse
Action beget a reaction . Stop the action and there would be no reaction.

@dayokanu

why r u bothering urself with how this people think, have u forgotten that when a muslim kills a non-muslim he is right and when the other retaliates the other is wrong

even in Nigeria when some Northern he-goat decides to kill non-muslims they should be justified

non of these anti-Israeli supporters have answered the simple question, cant they simply tell hamas to stop firing rockets?? the answer is NO because to them Hamas is justified

if Hamas have decided to use its civillians as Human sheild then blame hamas and not the IDF if it were back home we use to call such men WOMAN WRAPPER
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2009
Notice how all these arab slaves keep avoiding the meat of the issue.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2009
Can any of these Zionist Zombies tell us why Israel can't stop the siege on Gaza?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by dayokanu(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2009
Israel would stop when Hamas stop launching those rocket. simple
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2009
The siege/blockade on Gaza was in place long before Hamas started firing rockets!
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by muhsin(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Israel would stop when Hamas stop launching those rocket. simple

Very funny, indeed!
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2009
why cant they tell Egypt to lift the siege too and allow them free entry and exit into Egypt
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by sleekp1: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2009
dayokanu wrote:
"Israel would stop when Hamas stop launching those rocket. simple"
RichyBlacK replied:
"The siege/blockade on Gaza was in place long before Hamas started firing rockets!"
dayokanu's reply:
"why can't they tell Egypt to lift the siege too and allow them free entry and exit into Egypt"

Watch him meander from A to C and back to A again, I think its pointless debating dayokanu.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2009
Gaza has 2 neighbours Israel and Egypt. If Israel does not allow you why dont you go through Egypt?

Na by force?. Didnt Nigeria block Benin republic border when armed bandits were coming through it. Till Benin government promised to control the influx of border
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Gaza has 2 neighbours Israel and Egypt. If Israel does not allow you why don't you go through Egypt?

Na by force?. Didnt Nigeria block Benin republic border when armed bandits were coming through it. Till Benin government promised to control the influx of border

Common logic is lost on these supporters of terror. I just laugh at their stupidity sometimes.

No one of them can tell me what a "siege" really is - Does Israel, a sovereign state, no longer have the right to shut its own borders? they left Gaza 3 yrs ago, why will Gaza not leave them alone? Na by force?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by bluespice(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2009
i have said it
people that base their arguments on 'gut-feelings' and stories handed down from religious leaders have no place in enlightened discussions
the person claiming isreal was accupying; have u studied ur map recently?
if u have which im very sure u havent, u'll notice isreal is entirely surrounded on land by arab nations egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and syria. if indeed isreal wanted to 'occupy' u think these countries wouldnt have fought tooth n nail?
go read on the people of these countries i mentioned then maybe just maybe u'll make informed guesses when next u feel like talking
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2009
bluespice:

i have said it
people that base their arguments on 'gut-feelings' and stories handed down from religious leaders have no place in enlightened discussions
if u have which I'm very sure u havent, u'll notice isreal is entirely surrounded on land by arab nations egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and syria. if indeed isreal wanted to 'occupy' u think these countries wouldnt have fought tooth n nail?
go read on the people of these countries i mentioned then maybe just maybe u'll make informed guesses when next u feel like talking

How many nukes do you think Israel will fire to these Arab countries before they all perish?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by sleekp1: 1:33am On Jan 13, 2009
@bluespice

if u have which I'm very sure u havent, u'll notice isreal is entirely surrounded on land by arab nations egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and syria.

Why won't they be surrounded by Arabs,most Jews are European migrants to that region. Get a picture of a middle eastern and place it near that of a Jew and tell me Jews are not Europeans.
Jews in Syria, Iran, Iraq all look like Arabs because they share the same genetic stock.
I think you need more than a map to understand the historical complexities of the middle east. How about a history or Geography book for instance?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 13, 2009
sleek_p:

@bluespice

Why won't they be surrounded by Arabs,most Jews are European migrants to that region. Get a picture of a middle eastern and place it near that of a Jew and tell me Jews are not Europeans.
Jews in Syria, Iran, Iraq all look like Arabs because they share the same genetic stock.
I think you need more than a map to understand the historical complexities of the middle east. How about a history or Geography book for instance?

Iranians, Kurds and Turks are not arabs . . . are they also European migrants?

Arabs are migrants to North Africa that used to be predominantly black . . . i dont hear your screams just yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate / Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes / Check Nigeria's Ranking On World's IQ Chart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.