Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone (2509 Views)

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 2:09am On Jan 13, 2009
sleek_p:

@bluespice

Why won't they be surrounded by Arabs,most Jews are European migrants to that region. Get a picture of a middle eastern and place it near that of a Jew and tell me Jews are not Europeans.
Jews in Syria, Iran, Iraq all look like Arabs because they share the same genetic stock.
I think you need more than a map to understand the historical complexities of the middle east. How about a history or Geography book for instance?

sleek_p,

You're right. Most of the Jews in Israel today are Europeans from Poland, Russia, Germany, Hungary, Bulgaria, etc. They were shipped in after Israel was created in 1948. Their belligerence in the name of "Israel has a right to defend itself" is only a euphemism for "The Nazis massacred six million of us, so we've earned the right to massacre Arabs!"

Without the Holocaust, Israel would have been reigned in by the Western powers. Today, they condone Israel's barbarism because of a lingering feeling of guilt for their initial support of the Third Reich and their later inaction and silence as millions of Jews were annihilated. These are the only reason why Israel is the only country in the world that can put out a list of people it plans to assassinate and the West just say "okay". No other country those that overtly!

When will this excessive indulgence in guilt come to an end?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by bluespice(f): 3:37am On Jan 13, 2009
auwal87:

How many nukes do you think Israel will fire to these Arab countries before they all perish?

has isreal done that?
what is ur point here?
sleek_p:

@bluespice

Why won't they be surrounded by Arabs,most Jews are European migrants to that region. Get a picture of a middle eastern and place it near that of a Jew and tell me Jews are not Europeans.
Jews in Syria, Iran, Iraq all look like Arabs because they share the same genetic stock.
I think you need more than a map to understand the historical complexities of the middle east. How about a history or Geography book for instance?
and what does this have to dwith "occupation"?
RichyBlacK:

sleek_p,

You're right. Most of the Jews in Israel today are Europeans from Poland, Russia, Germany, Hungary, Bulgaria, etc. They were shipped in after Israel was created in 1948. Their belligerence in the name of "Israel has a right to defend itself" is only a euphemism for "The Nazis massacred six million of us, so we've earned the right to massacre Arabs!"

Without the Holocaust, Israel would have been reigned in by the Western powers. Today, they condone Israel's barbarism because of a lingering feeling of guilt for their initial support of the Third Reich and their later inaction and silence as millions of Jews were annihilated. These are the only reason why Israel is the only country in the world that can put out a list of people it plans to assassinate and the West just say "okay". No other country those that overtly!

When will this excessive indulgence in guilt come to an end?

No one has ever said there is a crimeless country, or one that the style of government is perfect,
Isreal and her citizens-jews as u rightfully pointed out are no strangers to massacre, when they are then openly threatened as a nation, its only natural for them to want to protect their right to sovereingty and her people, being surrounded by open enemy states doesnt help the situation either.That their modus operandi might be way off anything remotely right is wrong but also expected, America for one is no stranger to using her agents in foreign countries to assasinate her susected enemies, neither are the arab nations innocent either.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2009
bluespice:

has isreal done that?
what is ur point here?

They are in the process of doing that
My point is "Israel is planning to invade the Middle East"
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by bluespice(f): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2009
Nigeria is planning to invade west africa
Ukraine is planning to invade Eurasia

then come back home
Israel "invading" the middle-east?!
how do u come up with such an inference?
i would really like to know
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2009
auwal87:

They are in the process of doing that
My point is "Israel is planning to invade the Middle East"

Nah! I think you're giving the Zionists too much credit. Their oga Uncle Sam could not invade Iraq successfully (the Iraq war has been written off as a failure), then you think tiny Israel with pangolo IDF (with enough muscle to kill innocent civilians but can't even stand the brave freedom-fighting machine of Hezbollah) can subdue the entire middle-east? I laugh grin.

In today's military equation, the IDF can only beat up on small non-state freedom-fighting forces like Hamas. That's it!
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by dayokanu(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2009
@Richyblack,
Israel has defeated all the Arab neighbours together in 6 days .
Israel has defeated all the neighbours not once. So where did you draw your premise from?

Armchair analyst.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2009
dayokanu:

@Richyblack,
Israel has defeated all the Arab neighbours together in 6 days .
Israel has defeated all the neighbours not once. So where did you draw your premise from?

Armchair analyst.

Your mind is still trapped in the past. Free yourself and come to the present!

Mediocre analyst!
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by bluespice(f): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2009
there there!
gentlemen! isnt it possible to have discussions and indeed arguments without the name calling?
richyblack! this is the second time in one day c'mon ur the damn mod of this section!
excercise some restraint! angry
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Nah! I think you're giving the Zionists too much credit. Their oga Uncle Sam could not invade Iraq successfully (the Iraq war has been written off as a failure), then you think tiny Israel with pangolo IDF (with enough muscle to kill innocent civilians but can't even stand the brave freedom-fighting machine of Hezbollah) can subdue the entire middle-east? I laugh grin.

In today's military equation, the IDF can only beat up on small non-state freedom-fighting forces like Hamas. That's it!

hezbollah is fighting for just whose freedom? grin

this richy is quite daft.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by thehomer: 2:40am On Jan 14, 2009
Actually they can't.
The rockets have no guidance chips to be disabled,
the debris can still cause harm,
mortars are also used to cause damage.

But the Israelis are working on a system but it will not be tested till around 2010.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by bluespice(f): 2:44am On Jan 14, 2009
to think we all have deviated so far away from the topic
the homer, thamks thats exactly what we should have said from the beginning

david!!!
quit the name calling! angry
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 2:49am On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

to think we all have deviated so far away from the topic
the homer, thamks thats exactly what we should have said from the beginning

david!!!
quit the name calling! angry

Good luck in trying to convince that slowpoke Davidylan about anything. The guy is just a clueless automaton running errands for Zionist groups. If his Zionist masters tell him to cut off, roast and eat his legs, he'll do it.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by bluespice(f): 3:00am On Jan 14, 2009
for pete's sake! angry angry
i coulda reported u to the mod of this board except u unfortunately are the same mod
quit the name calling! angry angry
its in bad taste and makes children out of otherwise adults,
if u cant engage in healthy discussions or arguments, why dont u suggest to seun to remove u from the exalted position of moderator of a very interesting but sensitive (politically and otherwise) board as Foreign Affairs angry angry
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Good luck in trying to convince that slowpoke Davidylan about anything. The guy is just a clueless automaton running errands for Zionist groups. If his Zionist masters tell him to cut off, roast and eat his legs, he'll do it.

You can do a lot better than just running in here to call everyone a zionist. Sorry, name calling was invented for the likes of you.

Isnt it amazing that for all your name calling you really cant maintain a trend of debate? All you do is post irrelevant topics and then run away.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

for pete's sake! angry angry
i coulda reported u to the mod of this board except u unfortunately are the same mod
quit the name calling! angry angry
its in bad taste and makes children out of otherwise adults,
if u cant engage in healthy discussions or arguments, why dont u suggest to seun to remove u from the exalted position of moderator of a very interesting but sensitive (politically and otherwise) board as Foreign Affairs angry angry

Okay, I'll take your advice grin. What should I do to those that don't take your advice? Thanks.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by bluespice(f): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2009
u cant do nothing
well, u started it and as the mod, it comes with the job description
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Epi: 4:27am On Jan 15, 2009
That’s why I second the motion for a Mod to have a false moniker

You play Goody two-shoes under the Mod name and lamblast them under the false monikerA suh we do it in the BVI.  The good news is, you can always ban your own false moniker when "he/she get out of hand grin grin grin grin

. . . . , but then again that’s just my personal opinion. go ez on bluespice grin grin

One Love
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by ono(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2009
I see Richyblack is now the moderator of this interesting board. Bros, remember say I vote for you o.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Ellyptical: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2009
I really wonder why everyone (especially the narrrow-minded arabs) are blaming Israel. Gaza has been firing rockets into Israel for about 4 years and Israel did not even give a hoot!
Can you fire one rocket into Iran and Ahmadinejad would not unleash his beloved nuclear weapon on you?
Israel endured Hamas for year until one of the rockets were fired at a Kindergarten! That was when Israel said, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Donate a bullet to Israel or get one free from Hamas!

PS: Abeg oh! Make Arabs leave my country Israel alone oh! If we charge, we go repeat the 6-day war again oh!
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by RichyBlacK(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2009
Ellyptical:

I really wonder why everyone (especially the narrrow-minded arabs) are blaming Israel. Gaza has been firing rockets into Israel for about 4 years and Israel did not even give a hoot!
Can you fire one rocket into Iran and Ahmadinejad would not unleash his beloved nuclear weapon on you?
Israel endured Hamas for year until one of the rockets were fired at a Kindergarten! That was when Israel said, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Donate a bullet to Israel or get one free from Hamas!

PS: Abeg oh! Make Arabs leave my country Israel alone oh! If we charge, we go repeat the 6-day war again oh!

Please go do some reading on this conflict before taking sides. Except you don't care about the facts and will support Israel no matter what the facts state.

You can start [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_conflict]here[/url].
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 16, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Please go do some reading on this conflict before taking sides. Except you don't care about the facts and will support Israel no matter what the facts state.

You can start [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_conflict]here[/url].

and this perenial idiot gave a link that starts its own "facts" from 2008?  grin
so prior to 2008 there was perfect peace?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 16, 2009
This is a pictograph from Richy's link

Even during the "truce" rockets and mortars where still hitting Israel . . .

Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by dayokanu(m): 1:24am On Jan 16, 2009
From the link Richyblack gave, There was no month when Israel was not attacked throughout 2008
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 16, 2009
dayokanu:

From the link Richyblack gave, There was no month when Israel was not attacked throughout 2008

Cease fire = less rockets. grin
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2009
and now they are packing their buts out of Gaza.

Gaza is for Hamas at last.
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by bawomolo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2009
is ur sympathy for Hamas or the people of Gaza?
Re: Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone by auwal87(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
bawomolo:

is ur sympathy for Hamas or the people of Gaza?

For All of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes / See Throwback Pictures Of Barack Obama That Got People Talking / Two Beautiful Sisters Protest Alone Against Rape In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.