Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced (42036 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Jonwesley(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Rotikaju, it's the same pictures posted by Jybz yesterday that you lifted to post as your own. I thought it's a different pictures and wasted my Mb. Why are pple like this even to acknowledge Jybz, you can't. This pictures were immediately sent in from there. And I'm sure Rotikaju does not reside in Jos.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by fx45(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2015
tatosh:
Fellow Nigerians, Good governance is not rocket science like GEJ & PDP make it look. They make it look like it is sooo difficult to make Nigeria a better place and do things right.

It only takes someone who has a social & moral conscience to be the leader and we would see the difference.

Let's use the brain God has given us to think about Nigeria beyond 2015/2019 and put all ethnic and religious sentiments apart.

The imminent change is not about APC or PDP but it's about the power of the people to make a change if we find any government oppressive, inept & incapable.

Vote APC
Vote Change
U're a morally debased individual! U think its ok for U to score cheap political points with tragic and gory scenes such as this? God will judge all of U. Time will tell... Whatever has a beginning definitely has an end...

Honestly, Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria. We will flush U all out at the appointed time
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by derolemode(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Me dey fear all this hijab covering pipple

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Intendy: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Rotjijatau:
God, i know that u never sleep nor slumber.... But why did you allow these people to succeed in their evil doings?? Lord pls help us.
They are succeeding because they were never checked mate on time
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by zendy: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2015
tatosh:
Fellow Nigerians, Good governance is not rocket science like GEJ & PDP make it look. They make it look like it is sooo difficult to make Nigeria a better place and do things right.

It only takes someone who has a social & moral conscience to be the leader and we would see the difference.

Let's use the brain God has given us to think about Nigeria beyond 2015/2019 and put all ethnic and religious sentiments apart.

The imminent change is not about APC or PDP but it's about the power of the people to make a change if we find any government oppressive, inept & incapable.

Vote APC
Vote Change

Don't be deluded. If you think that an APC Government or Buhari will stop these dastardly acts then think again. These are Islamic fundamentalists at work and they have no problem giving up their lives for what the believe in. In Iraq and Afghanistan,despite hundreds of thousands of armed troops on the ground,the US could not control suicide bombers from killing people on a daily basis. How is it APC is going to stop such a faceless enemy? You think this is Sambisa Forrest? Has APC even told you how they will stop Boko Haram whose ultimate goal is to Islamise Nigeria? Stop deluding your self that the same set of criminals that make up APC are going to come in and change anything. These terrorist acts will continue until we face the truth about Nigeria,and that is that the country should be divided according to religious and ethnic lines and there will be peace. You don't bring petrol and fire together and not expect trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by nortcentrallord(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2015
What a gory sight. And some people will support and sympathize with BH even on this forum. May God make the fate of such individual worst than the fate of the BH themselves. Slow pain excruciating death will be their portion. Amen. May the air and earth reject them, may the next life be their home of eternal torment. Amen. May the evil they visit on the innocents never depart from their family till their fourth generation. Amen. May the souls of all those who lost their life in this fight and the innocent find rest in the after life. Amen.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Goooossssshhh!!! I'm Fucking Leaving This Country Sooner Or Later. Death They Say Is Inevitable but Not In This Way naw. May God Grant The Bereaves Courage To bear This Great Loss...
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by nortcentrallord(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Intendy:

They are succeeding because they were never checked mate on time

"A fight against BH is a fight against the North" how can the man who made that statement fight against that very retarded group?
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Sense...sense...to whom "bicycle-seat-type-of-head" is giving...Keke-napep-brain-is expected..
TheSonOfMark:
APC e-rats are you happy now? I'm sure stories such as this give y'all hard d*icks. Your military arm 'causes commotion , Nigeria continues to be made to look vulnerable and your sadistic selves pur over the statistics of the dead and the first thing that comes to your minds is "Good. Let's make GEJ look weak...".

You know what? Screw yourselves if you like. Uyo is safe. The only ones I pity are the innocent ones WHO NEVER SHIELDED THESE BEASTS FROM THE ONSET.

Ever heard/read of/about FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER?
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by veave(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Holy Spirit! cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Tonka: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm God have mercy
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Lennylinconlee(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Painful!!!
God will expose the evil doers one day......this is just too much in this country...we cannot fold our arms and see this continue in dearing nigeria...
This is pathetic and horible....wickedness in the highest places
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2015
You can kill terrorists with knives, guns and weapons..
But how do you destroy the ideology behind boko-haram..?..
Boko-haram is an ideology.. You first have to change the mindset of its adherence.. That's the only sure prove of fighting boko-haram..
Yusuf Muhammad has been killed. Shekau had been rumoured to be killed. Has the bombings, killings been abated, No??.
The ideology left by Muhammad marwa, the leader of the maitatsene insurgency still remains.. .
Weapons cannot defeat an ideology..
Only education can combat indoctrination.. .
God, Help us. Amen..
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Kruzilano(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Father have mercy
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by mex22: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
tatosh:

Vote APC
Vote Change

Whats does GEJ or party affiliations have to do with this. People like you are the ones who are instigating this crisis with ur selfish biased comments.Change ur attitude my friend.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by mex22: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2015
chigo93:
Shebi na we igbos dey support gej,even when the man doesn't know wat 2 do.

No worry na GEJ go catch the bomb.senseless and childish talk.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Louislewis: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]The picture of that separated head most be that of the Bomber.[/size]
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by pat077: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2015
This is Barbaric
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Ewuro4: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Lord have mercy on Nigeria sad
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Intendy: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2015
nortcentrallord:

"A fight against BH is a fight against the North" how can the man who made that statement fight against that very retarded group?

To be candid I don't understand your point.the question here is why have they been this successful in carrying out their activities?
I replied because the were not checked mate on time.is it not the responsibility of the government to protect lives and properties?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/i-underestimated-boko-haram-jonathan/
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Intendy: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2015
nortcentrallord:

To be candid I don't understand your point.the question here is why have they been this successful in carrying out their activities?
I replied because the were not checked mate on time.is it not the responsibility of the government to protect lives and properties?
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Mexxi2: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm, I am crying right now. This is very pathetic, honestly. What is the meaning of all these?
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by nothingdou1(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2015
When I see things like these and the negative actions of the isis,Al-quaeda,I keep saying in strong words that Islam has done more harm than good to the world at large.the question is what are they fightin for? What is their mission and Ideaologies? There has been confession that these inhumane nature is been inculcated in them from their tender age,especially in their places of worship.they are told that non-muslims are enemies of allah.and they should be killed.My take is why should such negative ideologies be given to them,and what do their leaders and sponsors tend to achieve with all these conspiracies against other religion.why not let their allah do his fighting.well if their mission is to islamise the world,well I'm sorry to tell them that as long as God liveth and Jesus remains His son.they are just fantasizing,and face the realities.
Fellas please visit the LINK ON MY SIGNATURE,let's see hw genuine the link is
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by DaBullIT(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
APC e-rats are you happy now? I'm sure stories such as this give y'all hard d*icks. Your military arm 'causes commotion , Nigeria continues to be made to look vulnerable and your sadistic selves pur over the statistics of the dead and the first thing that comes to your minds is "Good. Let's make GEJ look weak...".

You know what? Screw yourselves if you like. Uyo is safe. The only ones I pity are the innocent ones WHO NEVER SHIELDED THESE BEASTS FROM THE ONSET.

Ever heard/read of/about FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER?

Yeah,

Its always easier to blame someone else for your own failures , If efforts have been intensified since his speech on October first , i am sure Boko Haram would be a thing of the past

But as long as you are blaming someone else, its more fun
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Ifeogunleye1(f): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2015
JEHOVAH
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by hamilton62(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2015
tatosh:

Vote APC
Vote Change
Stop this nonsense, you, a man without conscience, you just acted inhumane... Does seeing this excite you because that's what I think? What type of change do you think we need?
Same people like a circus running to other parties for their selfish interest... Why can't you act matured, this is an impulse of #1500 for everyday rally... We are talking about lives and you are speaking politics here worst of it all, the degrading and NEGATIVE CHANGE your pioneers hide on...
The change we need is Nigerians from western world coming home to tell us what they can do and with their political parties if their will be and not the worst politicians in a particular party preaching against fornication and adultery when they are deep soaked in whoredom.
What's the presiding programme of this change you dudes chant?
Who will carry it out?
Buhari, I think but can he when surrounded by the same wicked and self-centred politicians or will he import expatriates from other civilized western world to help? I know he can't if it be possible because he is a religious bigot and believes in boko haram (western education is a maladie).
Stop these nonsense and be human for ones because lives are wasted for some selfish interest.
God help my country, Nigeria!
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by luluosas(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Have mercy on us O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, and forgive our sins and the sins of our past generations plaguing us today. All these I pray in JESUS Most wonderful name. Amen.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by tuke: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2015
tatosh:

Vote APC
Vote Change
I'm so sure that if this happened right in front of you, or to someone you know, you would still catch in on the opportunity to campaign and shout change. What ever happened to conscience and value for human lives. ISIS is beheading innocent people, why not go and propose change? When we should unite and jointly stamp out this devils from further damage to lives, you seek cheap political ground to divide strength and blame it on leadership. Insurgency has sponsors, people whose minds are alien to value and respect for others. Nigeria was never like this, so if we must be real, let's think straight. Stop hauling stones.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by mustymatic(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Pres. Jonathan has exactly 92 days left in office. Wearing military uniform will not erase the picture of a man who doesn’t give a damn.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by mustymatic(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari boys never get tired, one day God will bomb buhari and family
U mean the Nigerian god as they say he is jesus? that, he has tried n failed... this is Jonathan working believe or not
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by mandate2004(f): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2015
WHAT ARE THESE BOKOBOYS UPTO?
Re: Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by hamilton62(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Intendy:

To make you understand since you are in Nigeria and news fly ahead of you without notice... When the Government was debating on an aggressive or alternative way to tackle this earlier, GMB said: a war against Boko Haram is a war against the Northerners... Pls my brother, tell me, what do you think of this insane statement not in addition to the other conflict and crisis flaring statements this man has been making... Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh... GMB is a cancer in this country and needs to be x_rayed by God who is waiting for the right time...
A lot of islamist will be disappointed on the last day and hell fire will have the highest ratio of them judging from the ones I've seen and met but if you are and you don't buy this idea of murder or Jihad, may God help you and see you through to acheive life everlasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.