Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex (81669 Views)

Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I don't even know what to say....

This should be a lesson to some men who just sleep around with around any Tina, Dianna and Harriet tongue

I hereby move this motion for a second ad third Reading on the floor of the house
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Xbabangida:
Only in africa.
it happens evrywia o
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by franzis(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
@op, how you take know say the lover na Nigerian?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Decryptor(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dragonking:

Is this not also a lesson for cheating married women to change thier ways angry angry

Anoufia!!

I wanted to reply the slowpoke but had to scroll down to make sure someone had already made it easier for me. Kudos to you sir

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
I think the so called muthi will be need in Nigeria as well,so all this ****** girls/women would stop cheating on their husband.

Who can tell the tribe above,if counted in digits,that has 6 numbers that loves infidelity¿

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Omo.

This one strong o.

Now, you believe
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by harffie(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

This should be a lesson to some men who just sleep around with around any Tina, Dianna and Harriet tongue
hmm women too tho _be fair_
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
emerald20:
Ha dis one is strong well good for cheaters them never see anything shocked :
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy biko, what is this grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Tonylyte(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Limibanti:
When you hear "oleku" this is what is meant by "oleku"..punna hunter got captivated by the punna
This is different from oleku and magun....oleku and magun re all about death after the act. The only way to escape death in oleku's case is to walk around nakked.
Menwhile women wey dey find men wey the last for bed, juju don bring am here. Just luck yourselves with the juju padluck and open it when u re satisfied.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Can we see the pictures too ? grin

Next time they will not cheat again.

But I thought this only happens in movies
IT what's up.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
fulanigirl:

Penis captivus happens when a man’s penis gets “stuck” in a woman’s vagina.

How does it happen?

One possible explanation involves anatomy. During intercourse, a man’s erect penis is filled with blood. When a woman has an orgasm, her pelvic muscles go through a series of contractions. Sometimes, the contractions cause the vaginal walls to clamp down on the penis, making it difficult for the man to withdraw.

Usually, penis captivus happens for only a few seconds. Once the woman finishes with her orgasm, her contractions stop. After the man ejaculates, blood leaves his penis and he loses his erection. At that point, he should be able to withdraw his penis from her vagina.

Fortunately, penis captivus is quite rare in humans. There have been some documented cases in which couples have needed medical attention, but most of the time, the situation resolves on its own within a few minutes.

Source:

http://www.sexhealthmatters.org/did-you-know/penis-captivus

ok lecturer
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Haywhymido(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
this is so common with d zimbabweans.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by nerodenero: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHY ARE AFRICAN WOMEN SO ADDICTED TO DEEKS

I HATE THEM WITH PASSION ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN GIRLS. THEY CHEAT IN RELATIONSHIPS AND ALSO IN MARRIAGE. WHAT A SHAMELESS FEMININE SPECIE undecided

MY ADVICE TO ALL MEN IS TO IGNORE THESE UGLY AND DIRTY WOMEN AND LOOK FOR REASONABLE WOMEN ABROAD. NIGERIAN LADIES DO NOT WORTH ANY SANE MAN'S COMMITMENT undecided

#teamforeigngirls cool
Racist comment.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by oweman: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
keep fucking !
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by FOREXMARTS: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lol funny, there is no magic in it. It's a condition medically called Peniis captivus.

Please read what to do in case u experience it.

Penis captivus
Penis captivus is a rare occurrence in
intercourse when the muscles in the
vagina clamp down on the penis much
more firmly than usual (a form of
vaginismus ), making it impossible for the
penis to withdraw from the vagina.
According to a 1979 article in the British
Medical Journal, this condition was
unknown in the twentieth century,[1] but
a subsequent letter to the same journal
reported an apparent case of penis
captivus in 1947.[2] Penis captivus should
not be confused with vaginismus, though a
relation between the supposed event of
penis captivus and the occurrence of
vaginismus is assumed in the existing
descriptions.[3]
Reported cases
In an article published in the British
Medical Journal in 1979, Dr F. Kräupl
Taylor reviewed the literature on penis
captivus and concluded that while "almost
all the cases mentioned in medical
publications and in textbooks are based on
hearsay and rumour", two papers
published by nineteenth-century German
gynaecologists — Scanzoni (1870) and
Hildebrandt (1872) — who had personally
dealt with cases of the condition "leave no
doubt about the reality of this unusual
symptom", which, however, "is so rare
that it is often regarded nowadays as no
more than a prurient myth". Scanzoni's
patient was "a completely healthy young
woman, married for six months". She and
her husband had to abstain from sexual
intercourse because her intense vaginal
contractions were "most painful to him
and ... did on several occasions end in a
spasm ... which sometimes lasted more
than ten minutes and made it impossible
for the couple to separate". Hildebrandt's
patient had been married for about a year.
Sexual intercourse with her husband had
always been painless until one particular
evening. Hildebrandt gives the husband's
account of what happened:
Finding no later reports that were properly
authenticated, Kräupl Taylor was of the
opinion that the symptom "does not seem
to have occurred in the past 100 years or
so. If there had been, during that time, a
case of penis captivus that needed
medical intervention or admission to
hospital it would have been eagerly
reported in a medical journal with as much
detail and evidence as possible." [4]
In a letter published in the British Medical
Journal in 1980 in response to Kräupl
Taylor's article, Dr Brendan Musgrave
recalled that in 1947 when he was a
houseman at the Royal Isle of Wight
County Hospital he had seen a case of this
seemingly rare condition. "I can distinctly
remember the ambulance drawing up and
two young people, a honeymoon couple I
believe, being carried on a single stretcher
into the casualty department. An
anaesthetic was given to the female and
they were discharged later the same
morning." To check the veracity of his
memory, Dr. Musgrave had rung his old
friend Dr S.W. Wolfe, "who was the other
houseman at the hospital at the time. He
confirmed my story, his exact words being
'I remember it well.'" [5]
In her memoir An Impossible Woman
(1975), Graham Greene's friend
Dottoressa Elisabeth Moor recounts how
she was once urgently called to the Hotel
Eden-Paradiso in Anacapri , Italy. "And
there I found a young German girl, in the
bathtub in a pool of blood, who begged
me to do what I could; I should help her
as she was bleeding to death" from "a
tear in the vagina". The girl had been
having sex with a man and her vagina had
clamped tightly around his swollen penis.
In freeing his penis, the man had inflicted
"a heavily bleeding tear. A very deep
wound." He had then fled. After
Dottoressa Moor had stanched the
bleeding, she and a colleague she had
summoned stitched the girl up. "She
healed very well." Dottoressa Moor adds,
"These cases are not as rare as you
think." She mentions — though only as
hearsay — "a much worse case" involving
a Swiss girl that occurred in Lucerne,
Switzerland, during the war and resulted
in "dreadful injuries" when the man
panicked: "they had got stuck inside each
other. It needed two or three doctors to
help to undo them." [6]
Hoax report
A report of the phenomenon, in an 1884
article by the fictitious Egerton Yorrick
Davis in The Philadelphia Medical News ,
was later discovered to be a hoax
perpetrated by Sir William Osler.[7]
Historians speculate that he was annoyed
by an editorial published in the same
journal by Dr. Theophilus Parvin, "An
Uncommon Form of Vaginismus". Both
men served on that respected journal's
editorial board. [3]

Source: Wikipedia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by onyxo76(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
fulanigirl:

How does it happen?

One possible explanation involves anatomy. During intercourse, a man’s erect penis is filled with blood. When a woman has an orgasm, her pelvic muscles go through a series of contractions. Sometimes, the contractions cause the vaginal walls to clamp down on the penis, making it difficult for the man to withdraw.

Usually, penis captivus happens for only a few seconds. Once the woman finishes with her orgasm, her contractions stop. After the man ejaculates, blood leaves his penis and he loses his erection. At that point, he should be able to withdraw his penis from her vagina.

Fortunately, penis captivus is quite rare in humans. There have been some documented cases in which couples have needed medical attention, but most of the time, the situation resolves on its own within a few minutes.

Source:

sit down there quoting anatomy of pelvis and perineum...magun exists even though medically its hard to prove... i hope they didn't to the stage of the man doing back flip and cock crowing... grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by freeborn76(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
The man no be Nigerian abeg, don't spread stupid rumors. The man is Zimbabwean too... angry angry
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I HATE THEM WITH PASSION ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN GIRLS. THEY CHEAT IN RELATIONSHIPS AND ALSO IN MARRIAGE. WHAT A SHAMELESS FEMININE SPECIE undecided

MY ADVICE TO ALL MEN IS TO IGNORE THESE UGLY AND DIRTY WOMEN AND LOOK FOR REASONABLE WOMEN ABROAD. NIGERIAN LADIES DO NOT WORTH ANY SANE MAN'S COMMITMENT undecided

#teamforeigngirls cool

Like our white sisters do not cheat at all
lipsrsealed

Does the vocab ‘cheating' appear to be coined from an African or Nigerian words?

Why do you enjoy deluding yourself? It is not healthy, OK?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by eluquenson(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
We need this type of juju in Nigeria
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by chiboy429(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
boolet:
grin Can science explain this? I'd be glad if it could.

African science is beyond the scope of conventional science. African science can only be used to define it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chai badt market
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

Nobody knows what to say....
This should be a lesson to some women who sleeps around with any Tony, Denis and Henry....they come across with...
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

Like our white sisters do not cheat at all
lipsrsealed

Does the vocab ‘cheating' appear to be coined from an African or Nigerian words?

Why do you enjoy deluding yourself? It is not healthy, OK?

Quit stalking me, i don't give a bleep about any comment from u undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nnamdini(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
The headline is very very misleading.i wonder how the OP came to the conclusion that it was a Nigerian man.even the daily sun never mentioned the nationality of the male culprit.does the OP even live in south africa?initial rumours had it that the guy was from Congo,Later Malawi.even Somalia & ofcos Nigeria.
I have spoken to three zimbabweans who live in Yeoville and they confirmed that it was just between zimbabweans.the lady's husband inserted the magun on her & travelled home.he has also warned the guy(a fellow zimbabwean) to desist from sleeping with his wife.
That's just the truth of the incident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Joshuadon: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why do nigerians always cause a scene......................? Dat dude need to be depoted
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by boolet: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
chiboy429:

African science is beyond the scope of conventional science. African science can only be used to define it. Lol
Na so boss.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Suljosh: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
I need this for my GF, just in case.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Obeby(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Xbabangida:
Only in africa.
Nope...something like this was reported in the US. It was at a beach, so they said it was a kind of suction blabla bla...na dem sabi.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by honeric01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
fulanigirl:

How does it happen?

Source:

According to what you posted, it's suppose to last for few seconds or minutes, but in most cases, when Magun happens, it takes hours and no one can separate them. why is this so? can you explain this your scientific way?

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Muhammadkhan:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!

Guy accept my pm
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by anitank(f): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Our society need to be enlightened more and stop attributing everything to jazz and juju.

PEN!S CAPTIVUS is a rare but not an abnormal occurence. And although there has been no detailed explanation as to what causes it, it's been around for over 100 years. The muscles of the woman’s pelvic floor contract rhythmically following a heavy orgasm that it clamps down on the pen!s, and the more you try to pull out the more painful it gets. If they had waited a few more minutes when the muscles had relaxed, he would have pulled out smoothly without issues

Do your research
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by jogojogo: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#teamforeigngirls cool

Rubbish!!! My wife is a Nigerian and I have never regretted getting married to her. Please do not make a blanket/generalised statement because of your experience.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.