Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex (81672 Views)

Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by todayguest(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
"Can a man take fire to his bosom, and his clothes not burned? Can one walk on hot coals, and his feet not seared? So is he who goes in to his neighbour's wife; whoever touches her shall not be innocent. People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving. Yet when he is caught he must restore sevenfold;he may have to give up all the substance of his house. Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding;he who does so destroys his own soul. Wounds and dishonour he will get, and his reproach will not be wiped away. For jealousy is a husband's fury;therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance" "I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. Come, let us take our fill of love until morning;let us delight ourselves with love. For my husband is not at home;he has gone on a long journey; He has taken a bag of money with him, and will come home on the appointed day. With her enticing speech she caused him to yield, with her flattering lips she seduced him. Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks. Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, he did not know it would cost his life. Now therefore, listen to me, my children. Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, do not stray into her paths. For she has cast down many wounded, and all who were killed by her were strong men."Proverbs 6:28-34, 7:17-26
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Electric Zimbabwean toto
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Vock(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHY ARE AFRICAN WOMEN SO ADDICTED TO DEEKS

I HATE THEM WITH PASSION ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN GIRLS. THEY CHEAT IN RELATIONSHIPS AND ALSO IN MARRIAGE. WHAT A SHAMELESS FEMININE SPECIE undecided

MY ADVICE TO ALL MEN IS TO IGNORE THESE UGLY AND DIRTY WOMEN AND LOOK FOR REASONABLE WOMEN ABROAD. NIGERIAN LADIES DO NOT WORTH ANY SANE MAN'S COMMITMENT undecided

#teamforeigngirls cool

Kuku talk your mind say dem no gree for you and stop saying nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Reaper231(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wish God had given us this ability that once yu agree to date or marry someone that person automatically has d power to control or lock yur fanny.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Chazzyboy: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I don't even know what to say....

This should be a lesson to some men who just sleep around with around any Tina, Dianna and Harriet tongue
and women too
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by IAMBREEZY: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
i hope those cheating nigerian women can see this e.g babyosisi, cococandy e.t.c
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

This should be a lesson to some men who just sleep around with around any Tina, Dianna and Harriet tongue

Really?

And it shouldn't be a lesson to married (and single) women who sleep around with every Jonathan, Buhari and Obasanjo abi? undecided
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chai, this is the sweetest story I've ever read since i joined nl grin grin grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Quit stalking me, i don't give a bleep about any comment from u undecided

Can't you see your business is my business
I love to help people, especially those with negative vibes.

You should be grateful
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by cococandy(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin my 2000dollars friend.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

Can't you see your business is my business
I love to help people, especially those with negative vibes.

You should be grateful

Seems you need a wild fvck undecided sorry i don't do lesbos

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Ewwww

Your grandma must have forgotten to massage that your foul mouth when you were a baby

Show some respect! Young man

I am old enough to be your little sister
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by fulanigirl(f): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
honeric01:

According to what you posted, it's suppose to last for few seconds or minutes, but in most cases, when Magun happens, it takes hours and no one can separate them. why is this so? can you explain this your scientific way?

It says that it resolves itself after a few minutes. If it doesn't, then you get a case like this. There has only been 2 or 3 reported cases of this. For every rule, there is an exception. This is not some kind of phenomenon that is sweeping the world
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by ayindejimmy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
It's called Penis captivus and it can last for hours.

— but there’s an actual medical explanation for it. And the basic concept is pretty much this:

http://www.mtv.com/news/1972304/penis-captivus-science/

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by greggng: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
That naija man must be yoruba man cos magun month dey catch other tribes
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by mradjoy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I HATE THEM WITH PASSION ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN GIRLS. THEY CHEAT IN RELATIONSHIPS AND ALSO IN MARRIAGE. WHAT A SHAMELESS FEMININE SPECIE undecided

MY ADVICE TO ALL MEN IS TO IGNORE THESE UGLY AND DIRTY WOMEN AND LOOK FOR REASONABLE WOMEN ABROAD. NIGERIAN LADIES DO NOT WORTH ANY SANE MAN'S COMMITMENT undecided

#teamforeigngirls cool

My man, stop stereotyping just because this woman was caught in the act, does dat simply translate to all Nigerian women cheating? No, most Nigerian women are more reliable than your so called foreign saints, and mind you this woman that was caught is a foreign woman and not a Nigerian, so think twice before you make that choice of that unreliable foreign saint ok?

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
alphaconde:
Very bad

But as d matter clear reach so person wey claim say e read medicine go still come post some unfounded medical narrative to counter this juju arrangement

I have a theory
...and I am pretty sure I am right cheesy
I read Medicine

(hides)
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by prettydivine(f): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecidedwhy are the showing the crowd instead of the locked couples undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by sundoj08(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

Mtcheewww, it doesn't bother us one bit cool
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Ikebesupa(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
AMU na OTU right from the garden of eden since 01BC
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by omaigala12(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#teamforeigngirls cool
I feel ur pain bro... That lady must have really hurt you

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by sundoj08(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tonylyte:
Menwhile women wey dey find men wey the last for bed, juju don bring am here. Just luck yourselves with the juju padluck and open it when u re satisfied.
lmao, this got my ribs
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
password things, women go fear to dey carry ass up and down
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by EmekaBlue(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
otumokpo
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by jude33084(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
frisky2good:
How come we hardly hear of married couples getting stuck. In fact I have never heard it.

It only happens when you want it to smiley

It is called Magun in Yoruba land.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by jude33084(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettydivine:
undecidedwhy are the showing the crowd instead of the locked couples undecided

Good question grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by Reallymilky(f): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#teamforeigngirls cool
U seem to have an astounding stereotypical nature...and u seem so bitter! Get help please.

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by 100Cents: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ohms

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by frisky2good(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
That's my point. Nobody should lecture me on one scientific reason why kini will enter something and refuse to come out peacefully the way it entered.

jude33084:

Q
It only happens when you want it to smiley

It is called Magun in Yoruba land.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by vega84(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Msthewwwwwwwwwwww where is the pix na?
Wat of my time. #vegatalks#
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by joxxy01(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
O Lord My God, Help me not to make the wrong choice of a wife in life.....kai this is barbaric. God forbid but a cheatin wife can make me kill.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex by eyinjuege: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
YabaLeftist:

More like, this is a lesson for any married lady that sleeps with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Its also a big lesson for both married and single men who sleep with other people's wives'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.