Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech (23860 Views)

I Hate Gmb,(speech) / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by shaddoww: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
Desteenee:
Of what importance is this Chatham House bla bla to us Nigerians and our economy.
Apc known with wrong priorities since 1850AD.
The major thing is should APC come to power, the world will be ready to work with Nigeria because what they have done there is to launder the image of Nigeria and moreso investors seek advice from d likes of gordon brown
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
OkeEsibe:
OSHO BABA TU WOR WOR

CHAII DIARIS GOD OOOO grin
but as him wor wor,if him talk say he wan marry 2 of your sisters,una family go add one extra put on top and dem go ask you too to follow go live with dem grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by ozeonline1: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
jossayo:
OshioBABA wear suit o
...you want make cold kill am? grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by gemick(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Of what importance is this Chatham House bla bla to us Nigerians and our economy.

thank u Desteenee wot is d relevance we just waste media pages and news hour talking abt this chatham house bla bla.......it practically of no use......are dey trying to project buhari as an internationally accepted candidate?.....we don't need foreign policy dat sounds like imperialism and "enslavement" part II.......

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
So because their candidate went to UK all the govs followed him? Like they don't have anything to do in their states? If it was GEJ govs that did same, people no go hear word. Anyways, these are just efforts in futility. GEJ till 2019. No vacancy in Aso rock till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Desteenee(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2015
My Brother, though am not in any kind of debate with you, but I think, APC should focus more on convincing Nigerian's within Nigeria on their program and policies. Going to London to (pay to make a speech) and even hyping about same is degrading to me. Has Cameron or Blair ever come to Nigeria to campaign?They should also be worried that with the extension of election, they have lost quite a lot of support.This is my observation anyway.
Lastly,thanks for responding to my post as for me,myself & I, is GEJ all the way.

Ephemmm:

Of what use is PDP advertisement of its achievement by spending over 20billion in media house after 16 years of its administration?

In fact, APC as an opposition party needs much of this than PDP, because they have never tasted the Presidency since the inception of democracy in Nigeria.

If you have truly performed well, your performances are supposed to be campaigning for you as at now and not incessant media propaganda.

This is the reason why it is good to try to always be the best in all our activities.

Ogogoro drinker from Niger Delta is on his way back to zoo, why not hold your tears and learn lession?

Nigeria is on the brink, honestly....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Desteenee:

PDP made it a big deal!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Fawklicant: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Who is the MOD here that is just banning for no reason and removing comments? U no dey try at all.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Chibokgame: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2015
And so what.
What is the content of the address ?

And where is Amaechi's address ?

Even as the media campaign manager.
Abi is it only his money they need ?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
kekakuz:
h[size=17pt] buhari ran to the UK to seek asylum because he knows shekau will soon be caught and he will confess
you cannot decisive me you piece of pig phurk [/size]

See what cluelessness does to the brain, you cannot even construct a proper sentence.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by adeA1(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2015
See this hypocriticalAIT mic so afixed to Oshio but they hadly brocast this particular news yesternyt.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
but as him wor wor,if him talk say he wan marry 2 of your sisters,una family go add one extra put on top and dem go ask you too to follow go live with dem grin

u wicked dieee..... cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by OLADD: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2015
jossayo:
OshioBABA wear suit o

That shows he's fake. The man plays prank in Nigeria by wearing the so-called comrade khaki but put up the picture of a gentleman in London with a corporate suit. Nigerian leaders tricking us since 90 B.C.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2015
jossayo:
OshioBABA wear suit o
I am stunned.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Dobxy(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Iamsynord:
Look at the Calibre of People at the Aso Rock come 2015 ??
Come March 28th we will know who is who ??
Like - APC
Share - PDP

@ the time of this report the result goes like this
APC (likes) 74
PDP (shares) 4
Margin: APC won with 70 votes
Statistics don't lie
Let's keep voting so as to update the result!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by IYANGBALI: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
OkeEsibe:

u wicked dieee..... cheesy
no mind me jare
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by IYANGBALI: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
OLADD:

That shows he's fake. The man plays prank in Nigeria by wearing the so-called comrade khaki but put up the picture of a gentleman in London with a corporate suit. Nigerian leaders tricking us since 90 B.C.
you have a very myopic mind,so you expected to wear dat kind of cloth in UK,with their cold weather and for that kind of event?stop being sentimental and don't let hate make you look stoopid in a public forum,use your brain,that's why God gave you one.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by OLADD: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you have a very myopic mind,so you expected to wear dat kind of cloth in UK,with their cold weather and for that kind of event?stop being sentimental and don't let hate make you look stoopid in a public forum,use your brain,that's why God gave you one.

There's nothing in your head upstairs. Does Oshiomole's suit looks like the usual cassock-like suits that prevent cold? What's the difference between that suit and the conventional day-to-day suits? I don't hate Oshiomole but what I detest is pretence.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by queensmith: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Desteenee:

People keep saying this, why do Nigerians insist on being so ignorant.

Presidency and leadership is not just about votes, the president of Nigeria is not only influencing the lives of those in Nigeria, he needs to provide reassurance to the international community and Nigerians abroad also.

A festering insurgency in Nigeria is a festering problem for the world, a failure of democracy in Nigeria is a failing democracy for the world, a country with a high number of unemployed youths is a problem for the world. He is there to tell the world what his plans are if elected so the international community can work with him. This is the duty of a sensible president unlike the one currently at Aso rock who cowers whenever being addressed by an oyibo! kmt
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by IYANGBALI: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
OLADD:

There's nothing in your head upstairs. Does Oshiomole's suit looks like the usual cassock-like suits that prevent cold? What's the difference between that suit and the conventional day-to-day suits? I don't hate Oshiomole but what I detest is pretence.
there was nothing like pretence inhis dressing,he wore what the weather and the occasion demanded. Stop hating tongue whenever you find yourself in Uk try to wear T shit andd tie wrapper grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by OLADD: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
there was nothing like pretence inhis dressing,he wore what the weather and the occasion demanded. Stop hating tongue whenever you find yourself in Uk try to wear T shit andd tie wrapper grin

I had thought I was conversing with a right thinking person.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by IYANGBALI: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
OLADD:

I had thought I was conversing with right thinking person.

yes simply because you had a mind set. Oshooooooooooooo baba carry go jo,if you like wear g string go UK,ko kan aye tongue

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by blossom4real(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
May God deliver Nigeria.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Ephemmm: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Desteenee:
My Brother, though am not in any kind of debate with you, but I think, APC should focus more on convincing Nigerian's within Nigeria on their program and policies. Going to London to (pay to make a speech) and even hyping about same is degrading to me. Has Cameron or Blair ever come to Nigeria to campaign?They should also be worried that with the extension of election, they have lost quite a lot of support.This is my observation anyway.
Lastly,thanks for responding to my post as for me,myself & I, is GEJ all the way.

The importance of international recognition of a political party is beyond your mental horizon and I understand.

Ask those who organizes anti Buhari's campaign, they will enlight you better.

Say no to rigging; God bless Nigeria.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by doggiemann(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Haters will always hate, undecided
Meanwhile I have decided# tongue

Save your arguments for another day
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Bobbybube(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
He's speech alone is enough to see things with him.he's a man with a vision...GEJ keeps talking on and on about unexistent projects..condenming boko haram.giving numerous exuses..trading blames..accusations and counter-accusations..Asking us to pray...begging for foreign support..denying allegations..telling us about growth that only exists on paper..talking,talking and rambling

What kind of president is this
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
egift:
Heroes of Nigeria's present day Democracy. God bless you all. Keep up the good work. Sai Buhari.
sai buhari
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
orobs93:
That is my governor
mine too bro,been his no1 fan since 19bc
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech by haywire1: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Desteenee:

Google is ur friend. Read about chatham house then come back to modify ur post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Welcomed By Crowd In Jigawa (Photos) / We Have Over 100M Phone Lines, Why Can't We Vote By Text -sen.ben Bruce / 500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.