Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here (2692 Views)

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade / Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here / Get Latest Jobs Vacancies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by skjade: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls let's share Ph, Aba. and environs vacancies here....
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2014
Here i am
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2014
C0044B815 that the pin for the channel i have created for this thread. Join to post and see latest job post in ph and environs
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
To bad this thread is going stale. Lets do something about it before we all are forced to relocate to lagos
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by toby4ever(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2014
ernie4life: C0044B815 that the pin for the channel i have created for this thread. Join to post and see latest job post in ph and environs
for thoz nt usin bb nko any watsapp numba
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2014
toby4ever:
for thoz nt usin bb nko any watsapp numba
create one and we will join you.
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
cry like play like play this thread is dying.
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by nellyquash(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Which one b Channel, dat BlackBerry pin is incorrect, teach me how to link d channel, Biko sad

1 Like

Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ojmaroni247(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Its nt a pin but. A channel,...dats hw channels,jst go nd upgrade ur bbm nd u'l find channels der
nellyquash: Which one b Channel, dat BlackBerry pin is incorrect, teach me how to link d channel, Biko sad
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by chibuezecu(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2014
BB: 221925EC
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by nellyquash(f): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
ojmaroni247: Its nt a pin but. A channel,...dats hw channels,jst go nd upgrade ur bbm nd u'l find channels der

Am using z10 n I can't find any channel on my fone
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
does this mean no ph jobs again or are ph people stingy that the can't post job vacancies here?

1 Like

Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by dademonie(f): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Investment One is still recruiting sales agents for Port-Harcourt, they want those with marketing experience with minimum of OND. interested parties should forward CVs to agencyadmin@investment-one.com and subject of mail should indicate you are applying for PH. I heard d deadline is today.
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by JOHNads: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Project Management Training:

Port-Harcourt Weekend Class: August 2nd, 3rd 9th and 10th

Venue: Eugene Plaza, Suite 216 Woji Road, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt.

Register Now!

At Sijison Training, Our Project Management training is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our PMP training covers all the areas you need to start running your own successful projects and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

Modules Covered:
1.Project Management Overview
2.Key Concept.
3.Initiation Phase
4.Planning Phase
5.Monitoring and Control
6.Closing Out

What you will learn:
• Learn how to define project time lines and project task
• Learn the importance of project management
• You will be able to identify the five process group
• Learn about the nine knowledge areas as well as perform a project needs assessment
• How to write goals, requirement and deliverables of a project

The Training package includes:
• PMI Accredited Training Manual
• Exam prep books in soft copy format
• PMI Handbook
• Practice Question
• Certificate of Training
• Networking Opportunities.

Refreshment, Lunch, Tea and Snacks provided

Port-Harcourt Weekend Class: August 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th , 2014
Start/End Time: 12.00pm – 5.00pm

Training Venue: Eugene Plaza, Suite 216 Woji Road, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt.
Call +234– 8180-224477 or BBM Pin: 2224023F
Email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details....

Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by benny2015(f): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
An Architectural/Construction firm based in Port Harcourt is in need of an ARCHITECT for immediate employment.

Qualifications
- HND/ Degree certificate in Architecture
- Not less than 3 years working Experience
- Msc. / professional certificate will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literatae

Job responsibilities

- Discuss the objectives, necessities and financial plan of a project.

- Consult with any other construction professionals like surveyors, engineers etc regarding the design of the surroundings.

- Prepare and present possibility design proposals and reports to the client.

- Advice the client in details about the viability of the project.

- Assist in selection of site.

- Designing and project management, especially by means of software packages like Computer Aided Design i.e. CAD.

Most pertinent requirements:

1. Good grasp of site technical operations.

2. Good understanding of formal contract supervision/administration

3. Ability to co-ordinate Site Meetings, Consultants Meetings,etc.

4. Very good verbal and written communication skills.

5. Good interpretation of contract documents

Interested persons should send CV by email to the address below before the 15th of August 2014.

mail.customrealities@gmail.com
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by chibuezecu(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
DG CONCEPT

I just receive Text Massage on the above company thus:

You have been shortlisted for an Interview/job breifing on 25/07/14 by 10am with the BM on our organization at NO. 19, office 6 Rumudaolu market Road by Everyday supermarket Rumudala. REF DG 228

Please guys is this a scam or real because I don't want to waste my TP and energy tomorrow
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by Wizzaro2014(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
I also got the invite for DG Concept just now
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by Wizzaro2014(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls DG Concept are they real?
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by Deab: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
I got d mesage too o,wat do u guys tink,but mine isn't DG Concept,mine came as HR Dept.am beginning to sense somefin,did anyone send his/her cv to recruitment2285@gmail.com
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by Wizzaro2014(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
@Deap yes I did
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by Pizzanatty(m): 1:50am On Jul 25, 2014
MY BELOVED FRIENDS,its GNLD REBRANDED TO BE NATURE PLUS GLOBAL CONCEPT....RUN OR SEE 4 UR SELF
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by chibuezecu(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Guys, is there anyone around the office cos I'm @ there gate now. Although, I don't understand what is going on.
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls I just got a test invitation from investment one, who else got the mail? what is there pay package foe direct sales position?
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Nawa, na so this thread just die
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
I heard that diamond bank at mile 1 is accepting cv but only on Mondays, please can anyone confirm this
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by wkkwl: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
PLEASE AM LLOKING FOR SITE NURSE/OFFSHORE MEDIC,RIG NURSE......

JOBS
PLEASE IF ANY ONE HAS GOT AN INFO.....
PLEASE FIL ME IN
chidiomolu@gmail.com
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by ernie4life(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Job : warehouse officer 
Qualifications: 5 years cognate experience in an automated environment as a warehouse officer. BSC/HND in any social science discipline. Must be good in quickbooks enterprise Accounting software, Ms word and excel, not more than 35 years and must be living in pH
Send cv to tradingprospect@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by soye2(f): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2014
so as it is, no more jobs in port harcourt so we should all go into business and make use of our talents instead of waiting on a job that isn't there.
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by solgee(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New Month!
Re: Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train / Vacancy For Qualified Teachers / Bhn Logistics Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.