Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces (3103 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2015
MukaBox specializes in eCommerce photography. We work closely with big and small websites, Konga and Jumia marketplace sellers, with sellers using classified listings and advertising graphic design agencies to provide great value pack shots of professional quality. All products are shot against a white background with accurate colours.

Service features
* Fast and efficient service with 48-hour turnaround
* Shots taken to Jumia, Konga or any specifications
* Value for money shots of the highest quality
* Ghost Mannequin shots
* Clear pricing and a friendly efficient service
* Shot by professional photographers with over 7 years of commercial experience
* From as little as ₦400 per sample shot.
* Secure overnight storage available.
* Professional quality guaranteed.
* Free collection of samples above 50 (Lagos Only)
* Collection & return arrangements for other states

We'll look after your products from start to finish. Our friendly service team make the process of sending and returning your goods quick, simple and secure.
With pack shots prices starting at as little as ₦300 per sample shot, the more products you want photographed, the cheaper it gets! With a 48-hour turnaround as standard, our pack photography services are a fast and cost-effective solution.
Our 950 sq ft purpose built professional photography studio has a dedicated client area and is equipped with state-of-the-art digital technology including Phase One digital backs to deliver outstanding results.

Prices

(Price per sample photo of 1 to 5 side shots- N300 per sample irrespective of the number of shots

Do you want additional information? Please send an e-mail to service@mukabox.com or call us on 09035426467

Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
We remain committed to surpassing your expectations.
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by mrsage(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by gboyetade: 3:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Nice one. Sell shovel when others are digging for ggold

3 Likes

Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by Mukano: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
We remain committed to surpassing your expectations.
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by Yinkash100(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nice idea guru but pls work on quality and size ur sample image is 93kb (if one web page pass 20kb for my nokia i no go visit d site again) and the quality is not to write good about. But nice idea though
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 5:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Yinkash100:
Nice idea guru but pls work on quality and size ur sample image is 93kb (if one web page pass 20kb for my nokia i no go visit d site again) and the quality is not to write good about. But nice idea though

Thanks for the suggestion. We have changed the sample above to that of a dress based on Konga specifications. The initial image was done to Jumia specifications. All a customer needs is provide the specifications for their samples and we deliver.

There may be cases where the images for one website will not fit into another as every website has specifications for images. Hopefully the new image of the red dress meets your specification. Let us know your thoughts so we can make adjustments.
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by Yinkash100(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok bro.
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2015
We are available to provide services that meet your requirements.
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by debbydee(f): 2:14pm On May 07, 2015
Mr. Muka, as discussed i will wait for your call. This is Blessing
i called you just now with a landline.
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
We are available to provide services that meet your needs.
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2015
call on us for the best product photographs for

KONGA
JUMIA
KAYMU
OLX ETC
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Our services are second to none
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by ThundrCork(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nice 1 OP
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Our services are tailored to meet your needs
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Call on us for your perfect product photos
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
We can set up at your location if you run an ecommerce site with over 200 samples to take and edit
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2015
Call on us for your perfect product photos
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by MukaBox: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Our services cannot be match nationwide
Re: Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces by mcpherson1: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Mukabox product photography does not exist anymore, the company has been closed down permanently.
I use to work there as the Head of photography department.

I bought over all their photography equipment and more to start up my own product photography company. In a more bigger way.

McPherson Product Photography in Nigeria
As it stands, we are the Best photography outlet in Nigeria. The best place to shoot all your products either for professional online stores like Amazon, jumia, konga, dealdey etc

We have worked with various merchants and online store owners home and abroad and our testimonies of goodwill is 100%+

Should you need more information on how to work with us? Pls contact our hotline: 07033460169 or
Email us: mcphersonnigeria@gmail.com

Visit our blog: mcphersonnigeria..com.ng

Remain blessed!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Kuli Kuli ( The Crunchy West African Snack) With #650 / Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz / How Much Does It Cost To Avail A Gutter Cleaning Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.