Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Victory Over Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory Over Boko Haram (1070 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory Over Boko Haram by polite2(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2015
I was moved with tears of joy when I saw our gallant soldiers in high spirit after recapturing territories from boko haram.
It amuse me and worrisome to note that wat GEJ and is government couldn't achieved in years is been achieved within weeks.
this brings to the fact that GEJ and his administration intensionally refused to fight boko haram leaving over 13,000 lives perished and abt 5000 people kidnapped.
GEJ is simply wicked and callous and does not deserve another term of blood shed

3 Likes

Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by DSEER(f): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
I pity d future of nigerians
Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by tswitch: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Ignorance kills!

At OP.,a quick help find out the following then come modify your post as it reeks of myopic ignorance:

1. Genocide charges and the Hague

2. Agreement/ Approval of AU and UN on Bokoharam to avoid the said charges.

3. Agreement with our Neighbours- Camerou, Niger, Chad on fighting BH and stronger border control time it took and modalities involved.

4. Military equipment previously available to fight Boko Haram and the equipment now available.

A hint: national dailies and Google is a great resource.
Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by polite2(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
tswitch:
Ignorance kills!

At OP.,a quick help find out the following then come modify your post as it reeks of myopic ignorance:

3. Agreement with our Neighbours- Camerou, Niger, Chad on fighting BH and stronger border control time it took and modalities involved.

4. Military equipment previously available to fight Boko Haram and the equipment now available.

I see how learned u re with facts.
I'm sure those procedures listed could ve been achieved and reached b4 now.

pls be more patriotic and remorse for lost lifes.

2 Likes

Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by diceman1: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
I agree with the OP. President is to be held accountable and responsible. His inaction and utterances in the build up to this point, including statements concerning boko haram, Chibik Girls And the armes forces loyalty shows how the president is ignorant and has been deceived just like TSwitch would be if he were the president. With the absence of a few tanks it was the same military and same aircraft and same equipment that was used to reclaim these territories. Most new acquisitions are still not yet in the North East especially at the time of the operation to reclaim the territories. Simply put. Election things. The man didn't even know he was loosing elections and had to postpone elections when he found out. Who is then the myopic one. He doesn't know what going on. Only listens to naive and self centred advisors.
Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by pafra(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
tswitch:
Ignorance kills!

you and GEJ are both clueless with this your thought pattern

1 Like

Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by tswitch: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
diceman1:
I agree with the OP. President is to be held accountable and responsible. His inaction and utterances in the build up to this point, including statements concerning boko haram, Chibik Girls And the armes forces loyalty shows how the president is ignorant and has been deceived just like TSwitch would be if he were the president. With the absence of a few tanks it was the same military and same aircraft and same equipment that was used to reclaim these territories. Most new acquisitions are still not yet in the North East especially at the time of the operation to reclaim the territories. Simply put. Election things. The man didn't even know he was loosing elections and had to postpone elections when he found out. Who is then the myopic one. He doesn't know what going on. Only listens to naive and self centred advisors.

The annoying thing about social media is when seemingly right thinking educated Nigerians come online to spew ignorantly preconceived notions.
For your information:
1. Nigerian Army bought weapons from China, Russia ......

2. Most of these equipment have arrived and are already in use in combat of which you quickly stated "with the absence of tanks and co". The other day a Nairalander even posted pictures of some he/she saw on the higway..
So who are you trying to mislead?
Why malign Mr. President's reputation when you know the truth?

3. Gen. Olukolade and Mr. President are in the loop and you are not! Simply meaning in this instance they know much better than you internet soldier and they have told Nigerians what information is available.

4. Since you dont understand what took so long in fighting BH do your research on Genocide, AU and UN approval to Nigeria and the Regional forces (Chad, Niger and Camerou) and how long it took to broker the agreement and talks on stricter border control and security.

"Study to show thyself approved" and "Speak the truth and you shall be set free" refers to your sort.
Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by diceman1: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2015
tswitch:

The annoying thing about social media is when seemingly right thinking educated Nigerians come online to spew ignorantly preconceived notions.
For your information:
1. Nigerian Army bought weapons from China, Russia ......

2. Most of these equipment have arrived and are already in use in combat of which you quickly stated "with the absence of tanks and co". The other day a Nairalander even posted pictures of some he/she saw on the higway..
So who are you trying to mislead?
Why malign Mr. President's reputation when you know the truth?

3. Gen. Olukolade and Mr. President are in the loop and you are not! Simply meaning in this instance they know much better than you internet soldier and they have told Nigerians what information is available.

4. Since you dont understand what took so long in fighting BH do your research on Genocide, AU and UN approval to Nigeria and the Regional forces (Chad, Niger and Camerou) and how long it took to broker the agreement and talks on stricter border control and security.

"Study to show thyself approved" and "Speak the truth and you shall be set free" refers to your sort.

I apologize with agreeing with the op. It's obviously distasteful to you.

Your references, General Olukade, the Nairaland posted pictures you talk about and your over flogged AU and UN research shows you are obviously the one who is using social media and is an internet soldier. Try speaking to people on the field in addition to your gathered facts.

Stop sounding disgusted and bitter every time you reply. It doesn't in anyway help your argument.

The president is to be held responsible. He is the president and is entrusted with the security of its citizens.
Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by tswitch: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
diceman1:

Your references, General Olukade, the Nairaland posted pictures you talk about and your over flogged AU and UN research shows you are obviously the one who is using social media and is an internet soldier. Try speaking to people on the field in addition to your gathered facts.

Stop sounding disgusted and bitter every time you reply. It doesn't in anyway help your argument.

The president is to be held responsible. He is the president and is entrusted with the security of its citizens.

The reason for thedisgust and irritation is obvious - why see facts and twist it for cheap political points? If you do not agree terrorism is a national issue not a political campaign point then your patriotism should be questioned.

I agree with you the President is responsible.
As C in C he is responsible for our safety and security and the mantle falls on him to decide how best to tackle the insurgents and avoid sanctions on account of genocide from the international community.

Where were you when the US and other western powers refused to sell weapons to the Nigerian government.

On the AU and UN possible sanctions and approval prior to fighting the insurgency information you cant be more wrong but then again I don't need to enlighten you. Try keep abreast of information even if you are not privy to it. The most disgusting thing is this hypocritic politics with the lives of people you claim to care about. Anyway kudos to Governor Shettima.

My take : kill all the Haramites and their sympathisers!
Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by tswitch: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
polite2:
I see how learned u re with facts.
I'm sure those procedures listed could ve been achieved and reached b4 now.

pls be more patriotic and remorse for lost lifes.

Patriotism is what I have shown by putting national interest before my own.

Can you say the same for yourself?
Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by Boss13: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
polite2:
I was moved with tears of joy when I saw our gallant soldiers in high spirit after recapturing territories from boko haram.
It amuse me and worrisome to note that wat GEJ and is government couldn't achieved in years is been achieved within weeks.
this brings to the fact that GEJ and his administration intensionally refused to fight boko haram leaving over 13,000 lives perished and abt 5000 people kidnapped.
GEJ is simply wicked and callous and does not deserve another term of blood shed

Nothing but wickedness. Our military were always capable but not motivated. Our government allowed a bunch of miscreant to be popular.
Re: Victory Over Boko Haram by polite2(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Boss13:

Nothing but wickedness. Our military were always capable but not motivated. Our government allowed a bunch of miscreant to be popular.
true fact

(1) (Reply)

PDP/APC: Which Party Should We TRUST with The Center (Abuja)? / What Do You Think About This Picture? / Obasanjo Knocks Jonathan Again: Says Nigerians Will Vote For Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.