Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol (1087 Views)

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] / Ait Is Showing The Visit Of Pej To Fr Mbaka! Lmao + Lol! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol by optimusprimer(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
I got this on Twitter and it got me laffin. Does it mean Nigeria will be a better place with zip across her mouth?

Re: Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol by ramdris(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
No! It's our right for she to go mute til after election.

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol by optimusprimer(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
ramdris:
No! It's our right for she to go mute til after election.

Hahaha that's one Na curse o
Re: Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol by garrix8: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
For her husband's sake.
Re: Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
LOL, good tactics at least save us from the noise pollution they call her speeches.
Re: Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol by gen2briz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Make she no Zip up ooo.... She still remain the female version of basket mouth to me.
Re: Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol by tobechi74: 1:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Effect of illiteracy

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At Opeifa’s House, Injures One / Mujahid Dokubo Asari Delivered / Ijaw Youths Accept Buhari, Warn Against Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.