Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (629 Views)

Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose by naijafv: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
LIFE

Life It’s easy to forget what an amazing gift life really is. Our lives are nothing but a cosmic blink. Even our seemingly all-encompassing world is just tiny blue dot circling an average sized star spiraling around a galaxy of 200-400 billion stars, which itself is just one galaxy among billions more. Yet for one brief moment, we get to experience the wonders of existence, of consciousness.
Having a positive outlook on life is a crucial part of finding inspiration. In the paragraph above, did you feel inspired reading about the vastness of our universe and our unique place within it, or did you feel overwhelmed and depressed at the insignificance of it all? Our brains are wired to find things we’re looking for – if you’re always cynical or waiting for things to go wrong, then your life will reflect that. On the other hand, having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it. ***********
“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Roger
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’"– Sydney Harris
“Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
“Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”– Mahatma Gandhi
“Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/life/
======================================================

LONGITUDE LATITUDE AND DEGREES

The geography teacher was lecturing on map reading.
After explaining about latitude, longitude, degrees and minutes the teacher asked, “Suppose I asked you to meet me for lunch at 23 degrees, 4 minutes north latitude and 45 degrees, 15 minutes east longitude…?”
After a confused silence, a voice volunteered, “I guess you’d be eating alone.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/longitude-latitude-and-degrees/
=======================================================

HUNTING TRIP

Chinedu decided to follow his friend Osas on a hunting trip deep in the forest of Okomu reserve in Iguobazuwa. Chinedu has never gone hunting while Osas has hunted all his life.
When they got to the middle of the forest, Osas told Chinedu to sit by a tree and not make a sound while he checks out an antelope trail. After he got about a quarter of a mile away, Osas heard a blood-curling scream which scared away nearby antelope.
He rushed back to Chinedu and yelled; "I think I tell you say make you quiet?" Chinedu replied : "Shuo, I try o, I really try. When green snake waka pass my leg I nor shake body or make peem sound.
When gorilla come they breath hot and smelly smelly air for my face, I nor shake body or make shekele sound. But when two squirrel waka enter my trouser leg, one come tell the other one say,
"Chei, see as this two palm kernels big like coconut, we nor go fit chop dem finish for here, so make we pluck and carry dem go home", naim I come start to halla.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/hunting-trip/
=================================================

DO YOU KNOW THE ALPHABETS

A teacher asked a student, “Do you know the alphabet?”
The kid said no,so the teacher said, “Well, tomorrow you going have to say the alphabet to me.”
The kid went home and asked his mum, “Mum, what’s the 1st letter of the alphabet?” His mum responded, “Sshhh I’m on the phone.”
The kid asked his dad, “Dad, what is the 2nd letter of the alphabet?” His dad said, “Yes!”
He then asked his sister, “What’s the 3rd letter of the alphabet?” She said, “Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson.”
He then asked his little brother, “Bro, what’s the 4th letter of the alphabet?” The little brother said, “Driving in my bruum bruum car. Driving in my broom broom car.”
The next day, the kid met the teacher, she asked, “What’s the 1st letter of the alphabet?”
The kid answered, “Sshhh, I’m on the phone.”
The teacher got angry and said, “Do you want to go to the principal office?
The kid responded, “Yes!”
The teacher said, “Who do you think you are?”
The kid said, “Michael Jackson.”
The teacher said, “How do you think you are going to get away with this…”
The kid said, “Driving in my bruum bruum car driving in my broom broom car.”

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/do-you-know-the-alphabets/
===================================================

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/who-is-your-daddy---91
===================================================

LIFE

Life It’s easy to forget what an amazing gift life really is. Our lives are nothing but a cosmic blink. Even our seemingly all-encompassing world is just tiny blue dot circling an average sized star spiraling around a galaxy of 200-400 billion stars, which itself is just one galaxy among billions more. Yet for one brief moment, we get to experience the wonders of existence, of consciousness.
Having a positive outlook on life is a crucial part of finding inspiration. In the paragraph above, did you feel inspired reading about the vastness of our universe and our unique place within it, or did you feel overwhelmed and depressed at the insignificance of it all? Our brains are wired to find things we’re looking for – if you’re always cynical or waiting for things to go wrong, then your life will reflect that. On the other hand, having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it. ***********
“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Roger
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’"– Sydney Harris
“Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
“Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”– Mahatma Gandhi
“Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/life/
========================================================

Never live a day without laughter because laughter helps you live longer and moreb fulfilled, Be well from Nigerian/Naija Funny Videos.

(1) (Reply)

Quoutable Quotes You Never Think Of / Pic Of The Day / Funny!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.