Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Prohet Behind The President(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prohet Behind The President(pics) (1017 Views)

See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) / Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) / Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prohet Behind The President(pics) by highmood(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: The Prohet Behind The President(pics) by tit(f): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
God bless Bishop Mustapha!
Re: The Prohet Behind The President(pics) by slimfit1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
You be surprised to know that religion would not have much to play in this election.
Religion will not put food on the table.

Religion will not let Ayo share his private jet with me.

Religion will not let Papa let my children go to his school and universities for free.

My people perish because of lack of wisdom.

The Bishop failed to mention the area where God said thou shall not steal. What is this man preaching in his church.

Room was not build in a day when are we going to stop saying that.

1 Like

Re: The Prohet Behind The President(pics) by ThunderTrail(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
I was expecting to see Pastor Bosun Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Not Fair To Ndigbo – Ikedife / Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army. / Buhari Never Gave Me Money - Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.