Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

"I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (46028 Views)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride / Buhari’s Supporters Unveil The Longest Banner In Lagos - see pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Wa ooo!
Omo, I envy all ur efforts!

D highest I've been doin 4 Buhari/Osinbajo iz visitin newspaper stands & preachin d "CHANGE" campaign undecided

That's probably more effective.

There is a lot of misinformation going on in newspaper stands. We need even more people there. I also try to wait for two or three minutes after picking my papers to bust the lies of these thick-voiced propagandists at the newspaper stands.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Janet101:

Ur mail pls

Just click on my moniker and send me a pm!

Or let me pm you!
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you go wound o

Wound ke? grin grin you never jam a "change agent"! cool
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Omooba77: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bennymontana:
Neva Again will an illiterate lead...Never again!
Amen and Amen;I still wonder if our Youth have been hypotonised;even 1st class graduates.......God please have mercy and don't allow Buhari to come back oh

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:

Wound ke? grin grin you never jam a "change agent"! cool
na only mouth you get jo,no aksion tongue
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jarus:

That's probably more effective.

There is a lot of misinformation going on in newspaper stands. We need even more people there. I also try to wait for two or three minutes after picking my papers to bust the lies of these thick-voiced propagandists at the newspaper stands.
U fink so?
Anyways, it's even more easier campaignin 4 Buhari dis dayz cos back then in 2011 right here in Benin city, if u mention Buhari's name, a hot slap 2 ur cheek iz gauranteed, but not anymore now smiley

I find lots of ppl especially igbos campaignin 4 Buhari, FREE OF CHARGE dis dayz sef smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Sirakj(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
I've started the change crusade here in Anambra state.
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by galadima77(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
FastShipping:
I expect Buhari to knock the campaign out of the park when he returns for his campaign. People are yearning for change everywhere. The moment Buhari gets back on campaign train, it is going to be a massive boost for our supporters to get going again.

It is going to be a mammoth crowd when Buhari returns this weekend in grand style.

i tell ya....even pdp misses Buhari...
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by omoakin111: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2015

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
twoondei:

joker! U better arrange well. By the way, what's the correlation between ur post and the topix of discourse
Nothing. No correlation. I just know you, so be careful
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=GogetterMD post=31151966]
Nothing. No correlation. I just know you, so be careful [/quote
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Felaak47(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
GMB all the way March 28 for buhari.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
sincerenigerian:

My brother, Buhari is not coming to enrich himself. That is not true from you to say a 72 year old man is coming to enrich his pocket. The man has never stolen any money from Nigeria. How can a man who ought to be getting 23 million naira from the government as pension is only taking 2.3 million naira? Buhari was on his pension alone when he headed PTF and refused to take extra salaries for running PTF.

Buhari is a good man and non-corruptible man.

Long Live The People's general.

As people March to Vote On March.

It is a vote between the CORRUPT (GEJ) VS the INCORRUPTIBLE (Maj. Gen. Buhari).

Make your choice.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Albishir: 3:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Such political gimmicks happen only in Lagos
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by redcurry(f): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2015
PUSH1:
Will be Ok if printed in both Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa languages

Iamready.
u stole ds above statement from me.btw.lamreadytoo.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=twoondei post=31152499][/quote]
Hush! Edit ya post. Don't blow my cover.
So you did get the clue
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Babytina: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Rubbish
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by ommo(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Rexxie:

if he cant enrich himself,tell me how hes gonna enrich nigerians,at 72..u guys suck..and i bet u,more than half of those guys in red aint mortgaging their future in the hands of an expired ex dictator..

God Almighty, please have mercy on Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is also a Nigerian? What the hell is he saying? "If Buhari could not enrich himself whiles in office therefore he can not enrich Nigerians when he comes to power", people like you that are destroying Nigeria with your myopic and destructive mentality. What has embezzling money and being corrupt got to do with enriching the masses? CORRUPTION is KILLING NIGERIA PLEASE!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by camplenigeria: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=14pt]The problem is that when Nigerians look at the APC team, they can't see where their change is coming from: it is the same criminals and looters that caused Nigeria's mess. Even Patricia Etteh is now APC's saint. [/size]

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by johnglo2(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
sincerenigerian:

My brother, Buhari is not coming to enrich himself. That is not true from you to say a 72 year old man is coming to enrich his pocket. The man has never stolen any money from Nigeria. How can a man who ought to be getting 23 million naira from the government as pension is only taking 2.3 million naira? Buhari was on his pension alone when he headed PTF and refused to take extra salaries for running PTF.

U re correct
Even to add 1. When he was petroleum minister, he didnt still but built refinaries.2 as militry head of state, he didnt steal rather prevented stealing.3 he managed PTF under Late Abacha and put in his best and has no corrupt case against him. I may not want to discuss PDP 'make e 4 no cos qurel'
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
WtF!! you guys should cloth naked people in Lagos and north please, that's an example of good leadership and not sewing a pr0stitute banner!
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by hayzee545(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
I am also ready!
#No to clueless govt
#No to irresponsible govt
#No to corrupt govt
#yes to change
#March4Buhari
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Omooba77: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:

Hi Cleverly, although I have been doing mine independently in Ajah, I will like to see how I can work with you guys too.

Pls send me a PM

Thanks.

I dey do mine for Harmony FM,NTA Ilorin,KSTV,Radio Kwara,Herald,Kwara Weekly .....for GEJ
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by motherlode: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Clerverly:
We Just Do Our Own Things For The Love Of The Country:

We Do Not Seek Protections From Any Quarter!!!

In Buhari, We Believe!

Getting Ready For Our March4Buhari On The 1st Of March!!! It is gonna be explosive!! cheesy
please where is the march4Buhari going to take place!?
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Demdem:

Barcanista, u need to learn from this. No "protection" demanded. No shameless blackmail whatsoever.

beats me to wonder why he was seeking "protection" services.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
ommo:

God Almighty, please have mercy on Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is also a Nigerian? What the hell is he saying? "If Buhari could not enrich himself whiles in office therefore he can not enrich Nigerians when he comes to power", people like you that are destroying Nigeria with your myopic and destructive mentality. What has embezzling money and being corrupt got to do with enriching the masses? CORRUPTION is KILLING NIGERIA PLEASE!!!!!!!

mumu, if u cant read between lines of what folks posts on here bfore u comment, just stay mute......stay mute and dont misquote anyone...for petes sake u oughtta have a deciphering brain,goddammit!
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Buccinator(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
sincerenigerian:

why did he lie about obtaining the Loan. Yet u sit where u are and Tag him "non- corruptible".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Prepares To Run For Presidency In 2019, Lists Running Mates - ThisDay / Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.