Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively (41433 Views)

Governor Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Funds Stolen / Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Personality Profile: Alfred Diete-spiff Nigerias' Youngest Military Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by mrkings84(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
The alhaji, is dat his pix? he looks like my father's elder brida who is 62yrs. or what was his former team?!?
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by United4lyf(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
bakila:

I tire oh.
no be am,na our gov. Yari be dat,dem look alike sha.
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2015
kendrick9:
This ALHAJI YARI ABUBAKAR looks older than 49yrs tho... must be his football age

Seriously speaking, he looks younger than how he is in the image. This might be difficult to believe, but we once prayed side by side during Jumat in his local government, I schooled in his local government in Zamfara State, Talata Mafara to be precise. That was before he was elected.
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by Kenedydon: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
He is indeed a unique personality, I really revere him in high esteem smiley..
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by Laid2001: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yws oo, We need a NEW PRESIDO. THE OLD ONE IS GOING!!

Eofclub:
Behold old things have past away and everything naw new..

We cant remain in the past..
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by domido(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
But Martin Elechi looks younger now!!!
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by anssy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
MegMich:
Another reason for political sycophants to quarrel.

Either presidential candidate is good. The fact remains that age is no deterrent to whatever you are determined to achieve.

Vote wisely.

Hit like for oga Jona and share for Buhari

buhari must cry again
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
For emphasis I have to say age is no determinant of performance but it goes a long way. Martin Elechi has been described by not a few as a gross failure. How do I mean? Currently I serve at his home town, Ikwo. That town is actually a village (the state itself is a village), and I must say it's an apology that I find myself in this miserable place.
Yes this is an agrarian society and he has done really well in terms of agriculture but other sectors? #wash!.
I work at the Gen Hosp Ikwo, inside of me I know I am getting rusty by the day cos most of the skills I learnt during my housemanship can't be put to use - nothing to work with, yes he pays us well but show me a young doctor who prioritizes the money over the skill and I would show you a failure waiting to happen.
oftentimes I find myself in Enugu at weekends, y? Cos Ebonyi isn't fun, not in the least way. When you work all week, once in a while you should find outlets to savour the money you have made and relax ur nerves but no, u wldnt get any of such here. I can go on and on buh bottom line is the old man no try at all. I hope he gets impeached in the coming week.
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
A brief on Yari : I spent a year at Sokoto for my horsemanship and found myself frequenting Zamfara. In all fairness, the guy is doing well. You see, having a young literate leader has its merits. He would be able to reason along global trending lines. For the benefit of doubt, Zamfara is more welcoming today than it was in the days of Yerima. Yes it's a sharia state but as a Christian, if you decide to live peaceably and responsibly, you would have no business with sharia.
I enjoyed my time at the North West than I am doing in Ebonyi. Thankgod for the close proximity of enugu, I would have been depressed time and again.
Re: Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively by TheWolfen(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso / Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.