Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,874 members, 7,851,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (63926 Views)

Imo State Farmers And Intending Farmers / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
What a day!!!
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks.
I admire your desire to learn not only the plantain farming business but the nitty-gritty of agribusiness.
I know that you will go places and never forget the secret of the business and act on them.
You are free to come and learn anytime,anyday at the ogbomoso farm.
I will let him know that you check by and my regards to the Oga at the top.
thank u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2015
gabbyalonzo:
thank u sir
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:41am On Jun 18, 2015
gabbyalonzo:
thank u sir
this is a hunter gun bro lesgup i need to chart with u .pls i just want to ask if there is good accomodation in d village where ur farm is located sir need ur reply .
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2015
gabbyalonzo:
thank u sir
You are welcome
grin grin grin....I wish I caught animal that day
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Johnnyessence:
this is a hunter gun bro lesgup i need to chart with u .pls i just want to ask if there is good accomodation in d village where ur farm is located sir need ur reply .
You can get good accommodation close to the farm
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Johnnyessence(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

You can get good accommodation close to the farm
WAOOO THKS BRO.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Johnnyessence:
WAOOO THKS BRO.
You are welcome
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

You are welcome
i was in hastom green city last two week in ogbomosho even i ask of u from nairalander mike and sis funmi but bro hotmas said u travel.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Johnnyessence:
i was in hastom green city last two week in ogbomosho even i ask of u from nairalander mike and sis funmi but bro hotmas said u travel.
OK.yes
When would you be in Ogbomosho?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
A new dawn in agribusiness!!!
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Feed the nations
Do agricbusiness
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Learn more about the plantain business on this thread and you will be glad you did.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

OK.yes
When would you be in Ogbomosho?
next week will u be around till ending of this month niiii.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
next week will u be around till ending of this month niiii.
I am very much around
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2015
The best crop to intercrop with plantain is watermelon-
from my years of inter cropping experience in farming,the best crop that have given me more ROI is the watermelon
If you are inter cropping,intercrop watermelon...its the best
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
What a good day on the farm!

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Neduzze5(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
What a good day on the farm!

Did you plant plantain there?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Neduzze5:

Did you plant plantain there?
Plantain Suckers
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Ok.
The best and the right time is now.
You make the right decision.
plantain farming business with regular cash flow is the way

I have called you severally, it seems your hand is too full as you are not picking nor returning my calls. I responded to your proposal and am ready to credit your account, yet am not hearing from you.
It's actually up to you call me.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

I have called you severally, it seems your hand is too full as you are not picking nor returning my calls. I responded to your proposal and am ready to credit your account, yet am not hearing from you.
Bros its not about volume of work or you sending the money but about my reputation and integrity with people that I have built over the years on this platform
If I didnot tell you the truth and tell you to send the money and at the end of the day,I didnot deliver because of insufficient resources,my conscience will not be at rest.
You have been a source of valuable suggestions and advices to my ministry of agribusiness grin grin and I will see what I can do to see that your dream come true.
I put a call to you this morning but you did not pick up
Anyway,i will still call you this evening.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
A visit of nairalanders.
With more people in the business of agriculture, our economy is about to fly.
More employment,More good quality foods, and more money.

Join the agric revolution

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Get more with less
Plantain is the farming business to do.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fun time on the farm

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2015
smiley
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

Bros its not about volume of work or you sending the money but about my reputation and integrity with people that I have built over the years on this platform
If I didnot tell you the truth and tell you to send the money and at the end of the day,I didnot deliver because of insufficient resources,my conscience will not be at rest.
You have been a source of valuable suggestions and advices to my ministry of agribusiness grin grin and I will see what I can do to see that your dream come true.
I put a call to you this morning but you did not pick up
Anyway,i will still call you this evening.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
On the farm doing sucker pairing

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
A visit of nairalanders.
With more people in the business of agriculture, our economy is about to fly.
More employment,More good quality foods, and more money.

Join the agric revolution
welldone bro viewing bro hotmass here this is great oooooooo welldone.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Johnnyessence:
welldone bro viewing bro hotmass here this is great oooooooo welldone.
Thanks
Still expecting when you will be back in ogbomoso
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
wink
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Watch out for my new article on knowing the very important fact before investing in agriculture.
Stay connected

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.