Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? (608 Views)

No Mistake Is Beyond God's Mercy (A Must Read For Everyone) / May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them / Reflection On God's Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by Moblord(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
I believe both religions will agree with me that the God we are serving is a merciful God.
So the question here is Do you think The Boko haram terrorist in our country deserve God's mercy? undecided
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by psucc(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
That is why He is and called God "For I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy".

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by papercoin(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
SeriouslY I aint God, you wouldn't want to know what I would do to shakau if I where to be God, the MOD would ban me for giving a vivid and awful graphical discription on how his death is gonna look like simply he doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick and easy death
BTW. Have a nice weekend nairalanders
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by 5minsmadness: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
NO

No one deserves God's mercy.
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sadly, they do
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by holatin(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
no

they are shaytaan.

No mercy for them
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
of course they deserve the mercy of God, but someone has to arrange the meeting...lol
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by nerodenero: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
psucc:
That is why He is and called God "For I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy".
Just repentance and mercy is theirs.
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by tobechi74: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
1. Did Jesus clearly tell you to kill these people?
In the New Testament, Jesus repeatedly instructs his followers to avoid violence and promote peace
2. Do you believe your enemies are created in the image of God?
Genesis 1:27 (ESV) tells us thatGod created man in [God’s] own image, in the image of God [God] created him; male and female [God] created them.
3. Do you believe your enemies are irredeemable — beyond God’s power and ability to save?
As brutal as are enemies are, with God all things are possible — even miraculous changes. If we take up the sword against our foes, what if we’re preventing someone from becoming the next Paul — who was once Saul — the man who once feverishly persecuted Christians (Acts 9)?
4. Do you believe Godcan’tachieve justice?
Even though Jesus continually warns against judging others — we often use any excuse to exact revenge and inflict pain onto our enemies.
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by Moblord(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
5minsmadness:
NO

No one deserves God's mercy.
No one?
Re: Do You Think Boko Haram Deserve God's Mercy? by 5minsmadness: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Moblord:
No one?
NO ONE.
There is nothing u can do to DESERVE God's mercy. you can only hope for it.

(1) (Reply)

Until You Obey / 15 Simmiliarities Between Jesus Of Nazareth And Jonathan Of Otueke / Man Treking For GEJ, Branches Ofm Church And Asks For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.