Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them (1364 Views)

7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From / Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman / The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Them means anybody that post lies, insult, deceit, conspiracy, intentional violation of God words in holy book, insulting God Prophet and lieing against everything that concern any religion.....

The reason for this religion section is to learn and show each other ways.. similarities and differences about our religion...

nobody is forcing anybody to accept his or her religion ... if you can't accept the truth, just stay away from the truth.

for any reason whatsoever, anyone must not post deceit and lies and insult about any religion....

ask reasonable questions and wait for answers... if the answers doesn't suit you.. then ask another person...

ANYBODY THAT LIE AGAINST EVERYTHING ISLAM STANDS FOR, May ALLAH WRATH AND CURSE BE UPON THAT PERSON
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by true2god: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Them means anybody that post lies, insult, deceit, conspiracy, intentional violation of God words in holy book, insulting God Prophet and lieing against everything that concern any religion.....

The reason for this religion section is to learn and show each other ways.. similarities and differences about our religion...

nobody is forcing anybody to accept his or her religion ... if you can't accept the truth, just stay away from the truth.

for any reason whatsoever, anyone must not post deceit and lies and insult about any religion....

ask reasonable questions and wait for answers... if the answers doesn't suit you.. then ask another person...

ANYBODY THAT LIE AGAINST EVERYTHING ISLAM STANDS FOR, May ALLAH WRATH AND CURSE BE UPON THAT PERSON
Quran 9:30, The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah ";
and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Stop cursing like your pedophillee prophet (piss be on him).
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015

Just like you lied that Muhammad was mentioned in the bible, just like you lied that the bible is corrupt, just like you lied that I altered your quran, just like you lied that biblical proves are evidence that Allah is responsible for your quran, just like you lied against Jesus saying it himself that he did not die for our sins in the bible.

In Which case you are here to bash the faith of others.

Just like you need to stay away from the bible and stop lying around cause you so much lack the spirit of truth.

But you have done exactly that posting deceit and lies and insult on your "500 billion pounds questions for christians"

You are not asking any reasonable questions cause you dont have any trace of seeking the truth but lies.

Your religion does not need to be lied upon..it already has no prove to it own truth and authenticity.
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by dayodare49o: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
true2god:
and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

OK Abdul quran
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by dayodare49o: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Maamin:

Just like you lied that Muhammad was mentioned in the bible, just like you lied that the bible is corrupt, just like you lied that I altered your quran, just like you lied that biblical proves are evidence that Allah is responsible for your quran, just like you lied against Jesus saying it himself that he did not die for our sins in the bible.

Just like you need to stay away from the bible and stop lying around cause you so much lack the spirit of truth.

But you have done exactly that posting deceit and lies and insult on your "500 million pound questions for christians"

You are not asking any reasonable questions cause you dont have any trace of seeking the truth but lies.

Your religion does not need to be lied upon..it already has no prove to it own truth and authenticity.
CIA of US is more truthful than Quran. Let me hear word.
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
dayodare49o:

What is your point?
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by dayodare49o: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Maamin:

What is your point?
It means it pays to take up relegion in CIA than in quran. It means it is better to trust CIA than to trust Quran. It means if every one of 10 CIA information is false then we can claim that 1 in every (10-y) information in Quran is false.
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
dayodare49o:
It means it pays to take up relegion in CIA than in quran. It means it is better to trust CIA than to trust Quran. It means if every one of 10 CIA information is false then we can claim that 1 in every (10-y) information in Quran is false.

Ok! You should tell this to the Op.
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
true2god:

May Allah wrath be upon you forever for changing Quran verse...

May Allah wrath be upon you for intentionally insulting Prophet Muhammad..

and it's Joseph that's pedophile according to your fake Bible.. original Bible exists.. and i know about it
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2015
dayodare49o:

clearly you are a fool . you know nothing about your religion and nothing about the politics of the world... there is just one word for describing CIA... It's PIG....

CIA controls terrorism and drug dealings... CIA is like black ops of USA government ...

olodo oshi..

May Allah wrath be upon you for intentionally insulting and lieing against Quran
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Maamin:

But you have done exactly that posting deceit and lies and insult on your "500 billion pounds questions for christians"

see this stupid idiot.... just give me one reason why you think Islam and Quran isn't authentic?

and i will tell you that your Christianity is a religion Jesus knows nothing of
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=32583639]

You cant run from this your lie : where did "Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins in the bible"?. grin

see this stupid idiot.... just give me one reason why you think Islam and Quran isn't authentic?

If you like call me all the vile names on earth since nothing good comes from your messed up head....i asked you for any evidence at least just one or two signs to show that your religion and quran is credible..is that too much to ask?

and i will tell you that your Christianity is a religion Jesus knows nothing of

Hahahaha...see this one! you think it is popularity contest? Must you bash and down play christianity before you can validate and prove to me that your religion and quran is authentic?
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

clearly you are a fool . you know nothing about your religion and nothing about the politics of the world... there is just one word for describing CIA... It's PIG....

CIA controls terrorism and drug dealings... CIA is like black ops of USA government ...

olodo oshi..

May Allah wrath be upon you for intentionally insulting and lieing against Quran

Is this what your religion thought you?...so much bitterness...no single atom of peace, so much hate. imagine what you will do if you can see him face to face.

Why dont you leave judgement for allah alone?..ponder on this and see if your religion truly stand for peace : "Love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you. Speak well of those who curse you." -Luke 6:27-28
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=Maamin post=32584530][/quote]

how many times will i answer that question.... it's In Bible that every one and their sins.. nobody will stand in for anyone sin... ... me saying Jesus said is a mistake...
notwithstanding.. that verse applies to Jesus too...

did Jesus know anything about Christianity ni?
did Jesus go church ni?
did Jesus collected tithe?
did Jesus celebrated all Christians festivals?

definitely Jesus is not a Christian
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

May Allah wrath be upon you for intentionally insulting Prophet Muhammad..

and it's Joseph that's pedophile according to your fake Bible.. original Bible exists.. and i know about it

Where is this original bible that only you alone is aware of? And Stop lying again.
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Maamin:

Is this what your religion thought you?...so much bitterness...no single atom of peace, so much hate

u are very stupid for that statement... you fools started the insults. i then retaliate and am not keeping peace.? you are a fool...

. imagine what you will do if you can see him face to face.

as long as you don't insult my religion, there will be no cause for alarm. even if you insult my religion and you have valid proof for it, i won't do anything.

Why dont you leave judgement for allah alone?.

Allah has already told us everything about judgement day

.ponder on this and see if your religion truly stand for peace :

my religion is of peace.. it's you people that turn gentle person into angry person...

you talking exactly like USA.. USA killed billions in muslims countries around the world because of their natural resources... when the Muslim now retaliate.. they are called terrorist..

"Love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you. Speak well of those who curse you." -Luke 6:27-28

of course the verse you quoted is true and real... that is if you can still hold their hate and curse... God doesn't tell us to be a fool..

you Christians, in everything you say, it's either you insult your creator Allah, or you insult Prophet Muhammad... if all the claims that lead to insult is correct ni, person no go vex..

you will know you telling lies against Islam and you will stand on it and even go to the extent of changing Quran verse to suit your claims....

it's so gross

i see no reason for someone to prefer living a lie unless God curse is upon that person
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=32584865]

how many times will i answer that question.... it's In Bible that every one and their sins.. nobody will stand in for anyone sin... ... me saying Jesus said is a mistake...
notwithstanding.. that verse applies to Jesus too...

You have not answered it yet...you are still lying after admitting that it is a mistake or you were lying trying to use al-taqqiyah..how does that verse applies to Jesus?

did Jesus know anything about Christianity ni?
did Jesus go church ni?
did Jesus collected tithe?
did Jesus celebrated all Christians festivals?

Leave all this unintelligent questions and verify the credibility and authenticity of your religion and quran to us.

definitely Jesus is not a Christian

So? undecided...show me where I quote and altered your quran?
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Maamin:

Where is this original bible that only you alone is aware of? And Stop lying again.

me alone ke? google it and see... just start with Allah name in original Bible.. you will see.. Bible written in Greek ... so many things christian don't know about their religion... it's a pity
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=Maamin post=32585295][/quote]

it's not you... na some fools... quoted something concerning ezra
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=32585189]

of course the verse you quoted is true and real... that is if you can still hold their hate and curse... God doesn't tell us to be a fool..

Religion of peace indeed.. undecided

you Christians, in everything you say, it's either you insult your creator Allah, or you insult Prophet Muhammad... if all the claims that lead to insult is correct ni, person no go vex..

I never remember reading the islamic allah as the creator or any prophet called muhammad in the bible. You are the one insulting people here.

you will know you telling lies against Islam and you will stand on it and even go to the extent of changing Quran verse to suit your claims....

it's so gross

You are the one lying against me..when did I quote your quran to the extent of changing quran verses?

i see no reason for someone to prefer living a lie unless God curse is upon that person
Just like you are living a life full of lies and deceit.
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

me alone ke? google it and see... just start with Allah name in original Bible.. you will see.. Bible written in Greek ... so many things christian don't know about their religion... it's a pity

Tell me something new..but you never quoted any greek bible here since..only your fake bible as you claimed.
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=Maamin post=32585756][/quote]

talking to you is like talking to a wall... if you wanna know everything that's confusing you about Islam... start asking now
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by Maamin(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

talking to you is like talking to a wall... if you wanna know everything that's confusing you about Islam... start asking now

Two simple questions I asked since...show me that your religion and quran is true...show me how to know that God sent it through muhammad?
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by dayodare49o: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

olodo oshi..

Muhamed was cheif executive terrorist who raped, killed innocent people. He raped infants and his followers' wives. Muhamrd anytime somebody caught him in wrong doing against what he had told them in first place he would lie again by saying that Allah had sent another quran to him and he would tell more lies yo cover himself from shame. He didn't repent till he died. Do you remember what he said, he said he didnt know where his going after his death. Do you know where he is? HELL!
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by adexsimply(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Oh, I'm enjoying this drama cheesy
Re: May God Mercy And Forgiveness Stay Away From Them by dayodare49o: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

olodo oshi..

Allah wrath? What does Allah know than to drink paraga, opaeyin, alomo, cocaine, weed...when he finishes drinking them he tells mumuamed to go and rape. Waiting concern Mr and you Allah. O don't drink, I would have invited him to a joint here make we drink till he forgets his name.

(1) (Reply)

Absolute Shocking News About (niv)bible / Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe / How Politicians Prepares For Sallah (hillarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.