Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,131 members, 7,842,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Can Info Selling Make You Rich In 2009? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can Info Selling Make You Rich In 2009? (554 Views)

Make Money From Blogging In 2009 / Your Key To Success In 2009 / 50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Info Selling Make You Rich In 2009? by stillleno: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2009
Have you heard about information selling? Believe it or not it is an easy way to make money with little or no stress. You just have to have a good product and the right knowledge of what works and what does not.

Info selling, simply involves possessing and information so valuable that people would gladly want to pay for it. For this to be feasible your information must solve a problem or alleviate if not totally remove stress and pain. For example can you imagine how many girls look at the mirror everyday and wonder how to get fatter, thinner, cure stretch marks or even get rid of pimples? Plenty you would say, right? Do you not believe that many are so obsessed with this problem that they would be willing to pay you for the information? Many would even be willing to pay as much as 10K for the info, believe me. But what if you packaged the info and then offered to sell them for just N1,000? The sweet thin about digital info selling is that you do not incur additional cost for selling an additional copy. Simply forward the mail to the new buyer, chikena! You just have to know how to reach them.

Now lets consider one question you may likely ask? How do you know what sells or what will sell? Think of yourself, Nigeria has about 150Million people or more. Think of the problems or information that you will be willing to pay for. If you are willing to risk N1,000 for it then you can be sure that if you are not a complete idiot (don’t take offense) there must be hundreds of others like you who would love to pay for it. Again you would have to know how to reach them!

You can also get ideas from forums like this. Look at the topics of interest at various times. For example there was a time browsing free was all over this forum. I quickly bought the information from two sources, tried them both, combined them, formed my own book and started to sell. While plenty of you were saying the sellers where thieves, it wont work, it wont last, I made my book advertised it and warned all that it is working now and might end at anytime. Before it did I made over 35K in profit in 3 weeks. I sold it cheap (2,000) each and told everyone before they bought it that it was subject to termination at any time. The fact is I got the idea from this forum and profited from it.

Anyone can be an info marketer. You do not need much, just a ability to know what sells, how to reach your target market, best price to put it and a telephone number and bank account, simple.

To even make it easier, you can get quality foreign Ebooks on various topics (along with their Master Resale Rights) and sell them offline via the papers. Here is one of the styles that work for me, I get like 4 or 5 books. 1 or 2 of the books would be written by me, the other two foreign books. Make sure that they are on diverse topics to increase the number of people that would be interested and then sell all for a small bundle price, i.e. N2,000. you can guess how successful they turn out to be. Imagine spending 12 on advert, and selling just 10. That is a profit of N8,000. you make that every week and you will end up with N32,000 every month. What if you now place two adverts a week? That would be N64,000 a month. No yes ma, no sir, sorry sir to any body. No conducter give me my change every morning. You sit on your strategy war desk everyday, try various combinations and find what works best for you. Tabulate your results. Check and document results and tweak them to get better and better.

OKAY, I hope I have given you plenty of useful information. The aim is to inspire you to think and discover how you can add value. You do not need to only advertise here. Nigeria has a big population, take advantage of it. Just make sure that what you are selling is quality information that really works. When you do that you build your credibility and get more referrals.

If you are interested in information selling I have an offer that might interest you. I am offering you all the tools you need to start. First I offer you about 100 books on various topics. You can take the books and resell them as you own as I have and can offer their Master Resale Rights. So you can pick a bundle of five and start your own campaign right away. Apart from that I will also offer you free consultation and online training. Telling you how to segment you market, how to best reach them. Right pricing and best newspapers and days to advertise. I will even tell you their advert rates. Every info you need to succeed. The aim is to help you make money. Of course you could just also read the information to benefit yourself and help you in your quest to make money online. I also offer or hook you up with someone to give you free online make money tips.

Now you are asking, what is he going to ask for all this? Well I always like to make people an offer they will find hard to resist. So I will give you access to all this books and resources already waiting for you (freeinfoclub dot com) for just a token bundle fee of N2,000.

Yes you heard me right, access to the books, plus contractual rights to pick my brains and get access to all my tools such as paypal account and others for just N2,000. I even pay you when you refer people to me. Now at this juncture the ball is back in your court. What will your do? Procrastinate? Talk me down? Call me names? Or take action? Like I said the ball is in your court.

To prove that I am not just all wind and talk, find attached a copy of my ad that came out in Guardian of Thursday 8th January, 2009. That ad is a 6 by 2inch and cost me N40,000.

Best Wishes and to your success in 2009!

Leno

leno@feeinfoclub.com
admin@freeinfoclub.com
Re: Can Info Selling Make You Rich In 2009? by stillleno: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2009
sorry here is the advert attachment i talked about.

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Diesel,where Are They ? / A Financial Opportunity On Capital Investment You Can't Afford To Miss This Year / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.